Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

I am certainly happy that you found this thread, Shadow...please don't go to far away as Suma is at another forum with White Foam coming out of her Mouth again.....very smug attitude that this is her year to finally Get Fleet, so having you around with the FACTS never hurts!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Thanks for sharing that with us, Shadow. Just about anyone can see now that this case needed a Federal investigation for obstruction by Hunter. The fact that it never happened brings me back to that little suspicion about Lockheed Martin's clout/network/power. I know, I know...you've told me...but think about the prosecutor in N.C. and the stripper "rape" case...and how fast he went down....

12 years and counting...and it only gets worse with each prosecutor....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Just wanted to pop in and say I think of the Whites often.

Can you imagine how they must think of JonBenet every day and the injustice done to her and to their own family.

Karma, what goes around comes around, has yet to fail me but it is getting close in this case. Still, I have hope.

If Fleet White would come out with everything he knows maybe interest in the case would be renewed but who am I to say what Fleet White should do?

If the Whites see this please know that the good people at FFJ think of you often and would back you up if you ever decide to speak out.

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

I think FW is the only one who can clear his name. His letters do not do that, IMO. I think he knows things he's not telling, even in the GJ. If he would come forward and say, write a book, containing full diclosure i think this would be all settled. IMO I don't think he thinks this crime will ever be prosecuted so that is why he doesn't do that. To what avail? I am in the FW camp but i don't think he will ever tells all he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I think FW is the only one who can clear his name. His letters do not do that, IMO. I think he knows things he's not telling, even in the GJ. If he would come forward and say, write a book, containing full diclosure i think this would be all settled. IMO I don't think he thinks this crime will ever be prosecuted so that is why he doesn't do that. To what avail? I am in the FW camp but i don't think he will ever tells all he knows.
    I think it is all about getting the correct information in the correct venue.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

It is so very interesting to read this with the revelation of the GJ members out in the open. Vindication for so many people and situations in this case. TY RiverRat for making sure this letter is here always!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

My pleasure as always!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."