First is was Phil. Then Oprah. Now DARNAY

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Look what was found on Page Six of the New York Post today:

WE HEAR . . .

THAT former Mayflower Madam Sydney Biddle Barrows is launching a talk show co-hosted by her husband, trial lawyer Darnay Hoffman. "Sydney & Darnay" begins Sept. 23 on Time Warner cable Ch. 35 . .

``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Good for Darnay and his wife Sydney.

I am selfishly hoping that Darnay will use this as a platform to reveal what he knows about his trials and tribulations in the Ramsey case.

Darnay and Sydney can do a show called:
    "Lifestyles of Obnoxious Lawyers and their Guilty Clients who get Rich off Goose-Stepping on the First Amendment."

Perhaps the show title is a bit too long. I'll work on it.

(Lin Wood looks lovely in the mirror at himself) I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP MR. HOFFMAN..

2. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Does Time Warner Channel No 35 mean you have to have Time Warner to get the show? Darn!

3. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

If it's national, I doubt it

I'm guessing that that's the cable system (and the channel number) for most of NYC. Unless it's something that is only appearing in NYC a la The Joe Franklin Show..

Ayeka

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice