1. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I've only been on the net about 2 years.. didn't discover forums until just over a year ago and didn't find this one until recently... The wealth of information here is truely amazing. I think it's going to take me quite awhile to read through it all.

Unfortunately, I do not have the shared history that many of you here appear to have and sometimes it makes it difficult for me to follow some of the conversations. If there is a term or situational reference I don't understand the significance of, should I just post it here or, in the interests of discretion, PM someone and ask? I admit that I am not remotely as well versed of the ins and outs of the case as the majority of members here. And having taken a perusal through some of the other boards that have been mentioned here I can honestly say thank goddess I found you first! The mind set here is very much inclined to what I have always instinctively felt to be true about the case and misscarriage of justice. Some of those other boards, to be blunt, are frightening in their lack of logic, discretion and intellectual discourse. The outright malicious behaviours I've witnessed are apalling. I was just hoping for some general direction as to what would be the most appropriate course of action to take.

:)

2. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Feel welcome to PM me anytime you want.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Ravens_tears

IMHO most of us would be happy to answer questions. Some members have elected to keep their email private for obvious reasons but you can try PM's or ask the question on the forum (or this thread) if you are comfortable doing so.

Now that I have said that, I won't be around most of the weekend to answer questions so let me apologize in advance.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

HI

You can ask me anything on the forum or through a PM.

but, there's a good chance I won't know the answer.

5. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

Thank-you!!!!:) :hug:

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Raven_Tears please ask away in PM's but I would be thrilled if you brought it on the forum too.

We forget that we have so many people reading at our forum that really aren't aware of what the JBR case is all about.

Feel free to email me info@forumsforjustice.org

If I don't know the answer I will ask sparky. She is lying when she says she doesn't know anything. She knows everything.

Tricia

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ravens_Tears

welcome to this forum. The folks here are so knowledgable about the case it is scary!!!! sometimes. Just kidding. I for one would like for you to address your questions here because it makes us think and perhaps brings up something that is bothering someone else too. And your point of view is always welcome.

8. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I've been doing a bit more spelunking about the net and WHOA some major venom out there!:couch:

Ok here's my first few confusions..

The "bees" thing... maybe I'm just obtuse but the reference is going over my head...

Google girls??

The Swamp?

I figure BORG is along the lines of Bent On Ramsey's Guilt" or something? Being a Trekie I always think "collective" first though when I see the term :)

I will have more as time goes on, I did actually have them written down but missplaced it and my kids are wanting the computer for awhile at present....

Thank you and I'll be back soon :)

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Great Questions

But I don't have a clue! One day we were all together in a forum. The next day, a mystery woman appeared and we all became Bee's except for the handful that became The Goggle Gals.

Can anyone else explain better?

RR

10. Tricia

That's good RR. About as good as I have heard.

Bees: It's what the people who support Nancy Krebs call those who don't. Go to the sub-forum right above this one called, Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter and read this thread.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3561

That will explain it better. Also Nancy Krebs is called Mystery Woman too. As well as MW.

Google girls. A group of posters thought they had found all kinds of information on innocent people through google searches. This is tied into the Mystery Woman or MW saga as well. They would come up with these half assed searches from google thinking they had found the answers to the case and whathaveyou.

The Swamp is the nickname for Jamesons forum. She is the Internet nut who sent frozen underwear to Chief Beckner suggesting the DNA on the underwear might be tied to the JBR murder. That's just one of the things she has done.

Jameson is referred to as "hir" because she pretended to be a man when she first came on the internet. She was outed in a chat a long time ago.

Does anyone know of a good site for Raven_Tears to go to that explains Jameson?

A great site to read is www.acandyrose.com

ACandyRose is our resident keeper of all that is Ramsey.

Keep 'em coming.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Any references to fluffiness or fabulousness will , of course, be about me or VP. We have been actually consumed with our own fabulousness on several occasions.

Any questions regarding Patsy's "singing" ability, 1980's-in- the- New Millenium wardrobe (yes, she was photographed in 2001 wearing leg warmers and an Olivia Newton John headband), or her rather startling wieght gain should be addressed to me. For anything else, you should perhaps turn to Tricia or Acandyrose.

12. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

BORG is something John Ramsey came up with from Star Trek. Since I hate the show, I cannot begin to explain it.

But it can also stand for "bent on ramsey guilt".

Jameson uses it all the time because she says the borg are not open mided. Neither is she though.

Borg is an ACRONYM like "SBTC". Very few people use Acronyms except maybe IBM and the navy...oh, and the Ramseys.

And excuse me for not thinking, yes, ask your questions here-- unless it's personal like my bra size, then you can send me a p.m.

13. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

The BORG on Star Trek are a "collective" who function with a "group mind". (no individuality) They are "assimilated" and enhanced with cybernetics... They have no emotional responses. They are equivocated to bees quite often in that they have been refered to as having a "Hive" mindset and the members of the collective are "drones". That might explain a few of the references if they feel that those who are not inclined to believe the Ramseys to be completely blameless would be viewed by them as unfeeling. It would also possibly be an explanaition for "bees". But, after doing alot more reading and exploring yesterday, I would be more inclined to think that "bees" is a facetious reference to the shortening of "female dogs"

After all the reading I did yesterday I have come to understand alot of the references and slang I have been seeing. And after perusing "The Swamp" I can see it has been aptly nicknamed..

14. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Oh honey, you ain't seen nothing yet..the ole swamp has been very quiet. Wait until news comes out that could be damaging to the Ramseys and you'll see how polutted that ole swamp gets.

:D

15. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

I can very well imagine!!!

There's one thread there where an individual postulates that they believe there is an element of Celtic/Druid magic/sacrifice evidenced in the case. ** rolls eyes ** Heaven forbid that they might have actually bothered to do a little research into Celtic or Druidic beliefs and their history and current practices... They may be linked (Celtic beliefs and Druidry) but they are certainly not synonymous.... just complete miss-information presented by the person. I was momentarily tempted to join and voice my two cents but I'm not remotely interested in the flaming that I'm pretty positive that would ensue if I bothered... I don't need the aggrivation.

16. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

"Forum Mechanics" related observation....
    There's a new post indicated on the front page so I click the arrow beside the name and I get nowhere.. Come into the forum and the new post is nowhere to be found either. ... maybe I just need some more..:coffee: ... chuckles

17. Tricia

Raven_Tears here is the best way to find "new posts."

Open the forum up using the link below. This will bypass the front page at www.forumsforjustice.org

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/index.php?

After you do that click on, "view new posts."

If there are any new posts since your last visit they will show up. You should be able to click on the thread name. That should take you to the new post.

Raven_Tears please understand I am only the owner. Any problems or issues, technical or otherwise, are somebody else's fault or responsibility. I pass the buck on a continual basis and take no responsibility for my actions.

So just in case the information I provided is incorrect it's not my fault. Just because I own the joint doesn't me I have any idea what goes on....:winkaway:

18. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

:) No worries Tricia!:)

Many of the forums I frequent are different versions of VB and they all seem to have their little quirks but I find that the VB format is definately the most conveinient/user friendly... :)

Thanks for the url suggestion, I've bookmarked it and will give it a whirl:D

19. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Yep, there have been:

1.shower visions
    2.visons on doors
    3.astrology charts
    4. tons of bogus tips- one included a 14 year old kid, the BPD had to pull their AOL account and go to Ohio or someplace to interview them

other things to numerous and silly that I have forgotten, but others may remember and elaborate further

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

What's the big problem?

I don't know what's so difficult about all this.

All you have to remember is that we are:

Beautiful,
    Openly
    Respected
    Geniuses

while they are:

Rotten
    Stupid
    Turds

otherwise known as jambots and mamebots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice