Ramsey Retains Pilot's License

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Sep 3, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramsey has passed the physical to renew his pilot's license.

Many thanks to poster Jen Foster of Cybersleuths.com for this interesting catch, and the research she has done.

JenFoster09
    Member # 1069

posted 08-31-2003 12:01 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name : RAMSEY, JOHN BENNETT
    Pilot's Address : 2166 BASQUE DR
    SMYRNA, GA, 30080-6509
    FAA Region : Southern
    Date of Medical : Jun, 2003
    Class of Medical : 3
    Expiration : Jun, 2005
    Pilot Certificates : Commercial Pilot
    Airplane Single Engine Land
    Airplane Multiengine Land
    Instrument Airplane

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Does Ramsey

still own an airplane? I thought they were destitute, cough cough. Private airplanes are for the wealthy.

Very interesting.

Wonder if the Ramseys have paid all their attorneys, yet.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh come on. Everybody owns their own aircraft.

You know, old JR could sell it and pay Burke's lawyer, whom he stiffed. But that's just a helpful suggestion on my part.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fly-Boy John

Guess he keeps his license up to date in case he ever has to make a quick getaway.

Like that Christmas in Boulder when he wanted to get out of town while his baby's cold body lay under the Christmas tree.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

maybe

He needs that pilot's license to fly his ill, cancer striken wife to recieve her treatments. Oh wait, there's United Airlines to do that for him...

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Didn't John Ramsey quit flying because of his eyesight?

I know I read that somewhere.

Great! Do you know how difficult it is to try and make a senior citizen give up the keys to the family plane?

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

HEH!

Great! Do you know how difficult it is to try and make a senior citizen give up the keys to the family plane?

Good one, Tricia!

8. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Vic

Yea, that whole "needs his airplane to fly his sick wife to cancer treatments" would be a tad more believable if, say, he'd not let her go alone clear across the country on commercial airliners when she was sick as a dog during her first round of treatments.

Just saying...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice