Investigating the mamebot mind

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

As an observer of mame and her mamebots, including, but not limited to morgan, mary99, and Holly, over the past four years, I've often been astonished at their blind acceptance of and advocacy for Nancy Krebs in the face of indisputable evidence that something was awry there. I have, in fact, wondered what makes them tick. That’s what this thread is about – trying to come to an understanding of what drives Suma and her mamebots and how they fit into the JBR case. Input will be appreciated, so feel free to jump in anywhere, if you wish.

2. Watching You

Relevance and history

[NOTE: The mamebot mind often finds honor in being the object of a discussion, no matter how negative that discussion may be. Any mamebot feeling honored by this thread should see her shrink immediately.]

Ordinarily, analyzing posters isn't relevant, or interesting, but in this case, I think it is very relevant, considering the incessant way Suma insinuated herself into the case as an "insider" and the manner in which her mamebots took up her mantra. Mary Suma, otherwise known as mame on the forums, made herself very public when she decided to report on and become involved in the Krebs story. Suma, in her mame role, was the originator of the Krebs story on the internet forums. She played her part well and is well versed on how to make accusations by innuendo. For the most part, that is what she did, except for the few times she lost her temper and blasted Fleet White, only to remove the posts a short time later and claim she had never made the statements attributed to her. There are, however, a good number of would-be historians on the fora, and they quickly copy all posts before they can be deleted or otherwise altered.

Suma, as mame, planted the seeds in her mamebots' minds, and then she fed them more as time went on. The mamebots greedily swallowed all that she would feed them and quickly embellished her stories, taking her insinuations (remember, she never said and she never did and she never claimed yada yada yada) and weaving whole cloth from them. Mame was very careful not to make statements of fact - she only hinted at, insinuated, and her mamebots carried out her wishes on the forums, most likely without their even realizing they were being manipulated all the while.

3. Watching You

Beginnings

One of the first things I noticed about mame Suma was that as long as she was having accolades thrown at her and getting copious amounts of attention, she was congenial and friendly, feisty, if a bit rough around the edges. The next thing I noticed about mame Suma was, cross her and that's when her true colors come out.

She says she doesn't mind criticism, but criticize her work product and see what happens - she becomes combative, snotty, condescending, and downright nasty. She talks like a punk hillbilly and has picked up some down-home, grassroots sayings, which she hurls at anyone who dares naysay her - over and over and over and over and over.... She absolutely refuses to ever say she's wrong, when she clearly is wrong, and she has no qualms about calling others LIARS when it's clear it was only a matter of semantics, not lies. She also seems to have no conscience in the manner in which she makes wild assertions about conspiratorial associations of others. She has been dead wrong in every one of those assertions.

4. Watching You

Modus operandi

Mame had a great audience in Holly, Morgan, and M99. It's interesting how Nancy Krebs' supporters - the mamebots - will pick out certain phrases or articles that they believe support Krebs' truthfulness. They then beat those phrases or articles to a pulp trying to support their positions, but they will poo poo all the articles and police statements that say Fleet White was not and is not a suspect in JBR's murder or that he has been cleared. Mame loves to say FW hasn't been cleared. I find that so odd, seeing as Boulder authorities used the same language to "clear" FW as they used to "clear" Burke Ramsey.

The mamebots also do not give equal weight to the court documents or press releases in this case. If they think certain statements support their positions, they'll crow about them, using the same statements over and over as a crutch to support all their foolishness. If there are statements made that do not support their position, they attack those statements. IOW, if they agree with it, it's gospel, and incontrovertible proof of their position. If it goes against their beliefs, then it's media garbage or otherwise unfit. Maybe they are blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, I don't know.

5. Watching You

Repetition ad nauseum

I've seen the FW haters use one very libelous sentence from one police chief that Mr. White was morally empty, or some such rot, ad nauseum, until its overuse has negated any punch it may have had, but I've never seen those same people accept the numerous statements that Mr. White was not a suspect in the case. Pick and choose, that's their method, whatever suits their fancy or agenda. Facts and truth are no obstacles to the Nancy supporters. They just ignore those facts and truth and keep spinning their lies, no matter how ridiculous they sound to others.

How many years does FW have to be investigated before the mamebots will be satisfied? How many different ways can the same questions be asked, the same evidence sifted through? How many more ways can the BPD say their honorable woman Nancy Krebs is a Code 6 Wingnut without actually coming right out and saying it? How mucn more money and manpower will it take for the mamebots to comprehend that Krebs is a crackpot? The investigation into Krebs' accusations was closed. Suma's idol Lou Smit refused to delve into Krebs' claims. How many more Krebs hallucinations do the mamebots think Boulder authorities should chase before it meets the inspection of the mamegoddess and her mamebots. And, who is she to determine the investigation wasn't good enough, long enough, deep enough? To my knowledge, she's had no police or criminal investigative training or experience nor have her mamebots. So, who is this group who thinks they are above it all? Narcissism doesn't begin to cover it. In this case we have narcissistic, anti-establishment, anti-government activists = internet terrorists. Can it get any worse than that?

6. Watching You

Word games and mind games

Mamebots play games with words, trying to make them mean what they want them to mean. They reject anything that says Krebs was not credible. Talk about selective reading/hearing. They choose what statements and reports seem to support their views but reject other statements and reports that negate them.

That group also likes to play fast and loose with the facts, but if another poster makes a statement, she is called a liar because she didn't quote something exactly, even though her statement was not a quote to begin with. There is no evidence that JBR was a victim of ritual sex abuse by anyone. There is some debatable evidence that she may have been sexually abused prior to the night she was murdered, but the kind of damage Krebs refers to in her interviews was not evident on JBR. There were no bottles shoved up her vagina or anus, no rips, no tears, no sign of a violent, tissue tearing assault that Krebs claimed happened to her. That is one fact the Nancy supporters refuse to get.

7. Watching You

Helping Nancy Krebs

God only knows if anything Krebs reported other than the Boykin case, which is questionable in itself, has any value. I don't know and neither does the mamegoddess or her mamebots know, much as they would like others to think they know. There must be fora on the internet that deal with ritual abuse victims. If the object is to get help for Krebs and get someone to take her seriously, doesn't it stand to reason you reach out to people who can and will get involved? It should be obvious the Krebs supporters are getting nowhere on these fora. It's been nothing but an ongoing war that accomplishes nothing. OTOH, it has caused unbelievable havoc, disruption and destruction on the forums.

If my interests were in helping an abuse victim find justice and relief from her abusers, I wouldn't be wasting my time and energy making enemies on forums dedicated to finding justice for another little girl. I would be beating my drums somewhere those efforts would make a real difference. The mamebots not only continue to disrupt the forums with their bullsmit, they thrive on it. It's as if they feed on adversity as they deliberately hit all the buttons they know will start the bloodshed, and they keep it up until they are sated, at which time they retreat, like bloated leeches, to rest until the next time they need to feed. There is no prize to be won. NK loses more credibility every time they go on the attack on the forums. So, why do they persist when they gain only further scorn upon themselves. I wish I knew. That's the reason for the investigation into the mamebot mind.

8. Watching You

Investigate this, bots

Boulder officials did enough investigation to determine Ms. Krebs story was not credible. Professionals usually don't waste time or money investigating further once they determine information they have been given doesn't check out, for whatever reasons. They went to California and investigated, further wasting taxpayer money and their time.

Nancy supporters seem to think they should not have interviewed members of her family, but since they did, no one should believe anything her family said. That's like going to court and letting one side testify and not the other. It is one-sided, unfair, illegal, intolerant, and bigoted. It was not and is not up to the BPD to investigate Ms. Kreb's claims of past sex abuse that happened in another state when their investigation (and other PD's investigation) has already proved she is not a credible person.

It makes no sense that Nancy supporters chose to believe Ms. Krebs above all others when they didn't even know her, or her family. Mame Suma met her and was around her all of a few days, and she, in her omnipotence, determined that Krebs was telling the truth and everyone else was lying. No one was to be believed except the woman from California who made contradictory and unsubstantiated claims of a sexual abuse against a man whom, it turned out, she had never even met. The mamebots latched onto her words of abuse and it became their sword. Even now that they've been impaled on that sword, they refuse to admit they may have been wrong to jump so quickly on the Krebs' bandwagon, believing beyond reason that she was credible and no one else was. That's not reasonable, it's utter stupidity.

Mamebots are strange people. Perhaps if we put our heads together, we can analyze what ails them and how to fix it. Somehow, I don't think it can be fixed. Terminal ignorance, which is ignorance forever in spite of education, can't be fixed. They are stuck with it. Somehow, I don't think that bothers them.

9. Watching You

The excuses

"I didn't know." "She was unclear." "I don't think Nancy was clear about John Ramsey." "I never said this, I never said that, I never said anything, blah blah...."

The interview transcripts were released last year. Mame Suma had a copy of those transcripts and, in fact, arranged to have them put on Mrs. Brady's website. They were removed at some point, I don't know when or why they were removed from Brady's site.

The point is, if mamesuma and her bots could claim ignorance - that is, if they could say they didn't know Krebs named John Ramsey (and, yes, it is overwhelmingly clear in those transcripts that she said it was John Ramsey, she recognized him, it was he) in her interviews, they lost that advantage when they read the transcripts (if they really did read them). It's a stretch for anyone to believe mamesuma only knew about the accusations Krebs made against FW Sr. and his young son, FW Jr., but not the ones made against JR.

What block do you suppose mame had in her brain that prevented her from making the same kind of thinly-veiled accusations against JR that she made against FW? Why were her mamebots focused so intently on FW while just skimming over JR's involvement? More selective reading/hearing? Or more selective feeding from the mamegoddess to her bots? Perhaps it's a problem with multi-tasking. Perhaps the mamebots have a one-track mind and it only plays FW.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

oh she was crystal clear about John Ramsey.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

WY

I just read all your posts and realized I had nothing to say. You said it all, and it couldn't have been done better.

Hi, BobC. Wasssup!

12. Watching You

She couldn't have been any clearer,

BobC. She stated it loud and clear. It was John Ramsey, she recognized him, and she identified him with no doubts about it in her interviews. But, the mamebots seem to have this heavy fog over their brains. That fog apparently clouds eveything they read where Krebs positively identifies John Ramsey as the most malevolent sex abuser and money launderer in the sex ring. It turns the mamebots' teeny tiny brains to mush, and they start chanting that Nancy knew not what she said in those fog-covered transcripts.

The sun comes out, though, whenever the name of Fleet White is mentioned. They see that one with diamond-cut clarity - no brain warp there.

Go finger.

13. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

there ya go, WY

Even if I'd accepted all the KrebsKrap and Mameson's keen observations from day one...my allegiance would've stopped the day the transcripts became public knowlege.

Don't get me wrong. My hinky meter went off the minute the Krebs stuff came out. That's just my personality though - if you're going to slander someone and totally ruin their reputation, I want some VERY positive proof of wrongdoing. And with the Fleet White accusations, I never got anything nearing true evidence of guilt....not even close.

(Though God knows they tried - silly me just refused to believe that a dad playing on the floor with his six year old daughter and her friend amounts to evidence of heinous child sexual molestation. Color me skeptical.)

OK, back to my original premise. Even if I'd believed every word Mame wrote and joined her in her honorable woman tribute and support, I would've woken up immediately, upon reading the transcripts.

Why? Because that same "honorable woman" specifically, catagorically, definitely, absolutely, no doubtedly named John Ramsey as one of her molesters. No hinting, no innuendo. It's there in black and white - this guy did horrible things to Nancy Krebs and even wanted to profit from his cruel acts. Can it get any lower than that?

Mame had the story all along. She KNEW John Ramsey was named by her saintly heroine as a sadistic monster....and she chose to overlook that tiny little detail.

Yep, that's when the bells rang, the red lights began flashing and I knew beyond any even itsy bitsy, teensy tiny doubt that Mame and her followers are sickos who don't give a rat's a$$ about finding justice for JonBenet or advocating for other potential victims of child sexual abuse.

God knows, I don't have the psychological degrees it would take to figure out what's wrong with the Mambots and their leader. I've sure wondered what would make people do the horrible things those people have done to Fleet White without even a shred of guilt or remorse...but I truly can't figure it out.

Some say Mame has a love for notoriety...a desire to be seen as some Pulitzer Prize winning journalist....the yen to be around "famous" people....a blind trust....who knows???

I only know that my brain can't even get hold of what must motivate those women to be so stupid and evil.

14. Watching You

Aha!!!!!!!!

Did I just read the word "evil"?

Evil, what a concept.

There is no doubt, Evil does walk among us. Evil would trump all psychological reasons for the mamebots' actions.

Let us prey. Oh. Wait. That's their line.

15. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Tricia posted this article on a new thread in the Krebs forum. I am editing it to make key points here which I am posting in caps (because I don't know how to make colors yet)

No Ramsey link found
    By Matt Sebastian
    Camera Staff Writer

PER BECKNER AND KANE, THERE IS NO CONNECTION. THE MAMEBOTS INSIST THERE IS. THE ARTICLE STATES:

Boulder police say there is no connection between the killing of JonBenét Ramsey and a California woman's allegations that she was the victim of a child-sex ring.

"We just haven't been able to come up with any evidence to point us in that direction," Chief Mark Beckner said Monday.

There is simply no credible evidence to link anything she alleges to the death of JonBenét," said prosecutor Michael Kane, who led a grand-jury inquest into the 6-year-old's death.

PER MAMEBOTS THIS WAS NEVER THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED. THIS LOOKS PRETTY THOROUGH :

Detectives spent 11 weeks investigating the 37-year-old woman's allegations that she was abused in a manner similar to the way JonBenét died.

The woman was re-interviewed by Boulder detectives last week. Since February, three investigators interviewed 22 people, reviewed medical and psychological records, and consulted with a forensic psychiatrist.

MAMEBOT INSISTS SMIT IS THE BEST DETECTIVE IN COLORADO. LOOK WHAT SMIT SAYS ABOUT THIS:

"I'm kind of hesitant to talk about it," Smit said Monday. "But I'm sure the police have looked into this thoroughly."

MAMEBOTS INSIST THEY DID NOT KNOW JOHN RAMSEY WAS ACCUSED TOO.

The woman's story drew attention because she claims to have met JonBenét's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, through the family of Fleet White, a key witness in the homicide investigation.

But investigators were unable to support the woman's claim she had met John and Patsy Ramsey, who remain under suspicion in their daughter's death. The couple have maintained their innocence.

AND FINALLY, MAMEBOTS CLAIM FLEET WHITE WAS NEVER CLEARED.

White was with John Ramsey on Dec. 26, 1996, when Ramsey found JonBenét's beaten and strangled body in the basement of the Ramseys' 15th Street home.

Beckner reiterated Monday that Fleet and Priscilla White are not under suspicion in JonBenét's death. "We have never had evidence to support such an allegation," he said.

I HAVE THE ANSWER. THE MAMEBOTS WENT TO THE JAMESON ACADEMY OF SPIN. THEY WERE STRAIGHT A STUDENTS, EXCEPT HOLLY WHO DROPPED OUT.

ILENE-SUE SAYS THIS ARTICLE WAS A BIG PRIZE CATCH BECAUSE IT CONTAINS MOST OF THE POINTS OF CONTENTION AND IT CAN BE READIN IT'S ENTIRITY ON IT'S OWN LITTLE THREAD IN THE KREBS FORUM.

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WY, Ilene Sue, Pearlsim, you have all hit it on the head.

WY when you type it out like you have done it makes no sense why they continue on this path. It's just downright strange.

Here is another thought. If mame and the Mamebots were doing this for some sort of sick need for attention why wouldn't they mention John Ramsey? Think about it. They would get a ton of attention if they would have said John Ramsey too. He is the big fish here. He is a much bigger player than FW therefore more attention for the Mamebots.

That's why this whole FW obsession makes no sense.

I think we need to figure out why FW and not John Ramsey. When we do that the whole picture will become clearer. IMO.

Remember John Ramsey did some godawful things to Nancy. Yet all of that is forgotten, even after the proof is in their face, with the Mamebots.

Why?

17. Little

Little Member

WY,
    I am still amazed that there is still anyone who actually thinks that Nancy Krebs, although probably sincerely went through with her accusations, is anything more than a poor confused person. They can't have it both ways and single out FW and ignore all of her other statements. If any part of it is fiction then logically none of what she stated can be believed.

I do notice when I run across something from another forum that you seem to be the focus of the attacks as if you are single-handedly keeping them from bringing the culprit from justice - gosh you have a lot of power!

I hope Fleet & Priscilla are keeping a list of all the people who have slandered them. I really don't know how they can get away with it. It's one thing to have those thoughts in private conversation, it's another all together to place it on the internet where those who know almost nothing about JonBenet's case might actually believe those lies.

It would have been irresponsible of the Boulder authorities to have ignored Nancy Krebs when she came forward with her tale. However, IMO it's even more irresponsible to keep taking advantage of someone who clearly lives in a confused state of mind through no fault of their own except genetics.

Nancy Krebs is a victim, but not at the hands of FW.

Little

18. Watching You

Little

Am I still the focus of their (w)rath (that's for mame, since she didn't take Spelling 101, haha)? Gotta love it.

If you've been around the forums very long, Little, you have to know I don't care what they think about me, and they know I don't care, and that just kills them. The fact is, I've always been right about them and the Krebs fake, and they know it. They love to hate all of us who smelled a dead red herring in the Krebs story early on. They love to hate me because I got sick of their crap at JW. They love to hate Tricia because she's right and they're wrong. They love to hate RR and VP and several others for the same reasons. We've been the brunt of their pitiful attacks for years. I didn't care then, I don't care now.

Power, yeh, I single handedly brought down JW, didn't you know that? Crapheads wouldn't take responsibility for what they did, they had to blame someone. I know what happened, and so do they, but they persist. I still don't care. They hate it that I don't care. Here's what I know about the mamebots - if they are smearing our hats all over the forums and trying to discredit us, that means we've spoken truth - something that burns them like holy water burns demons. They hate the Truth, because it exposes their lies.

They ought to just give it up. They don't impress anyone with their spitefulness, and their flames are so yesterday. I wish someone would give them new material, because they aren't smart enough to think of anything new themselves. Every day they just dig that hole a little deeper. One of these days it's going to swallow them whole.

Carrion, folks. The mamebots per se are insignificant. The trail of slime and destruction those slugs have left in their wake is not insignificant. Ask Fleet White.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I remember

people wondered for a long time why the Rams didn't jump on the MW bandwagon when those allegations against FW seemed perfect to make him a fall-guy. Since the transcripts were put up on this forum (thanks Tricia) we now know why.

:eek:

20. Watching You

The weirdest thing, though, Texan

is how the Ramseys knew what was in those transcripts. It makes sense that they did know, because they stayed as far away from that little debacle as they could, but who told them? Who told the Ramseys about the accusations Nancy made against them in her interviews? Someone must have.

Those transcripts and Nancy's interviews were supposed to have been confidential until FW managed to get them released to him and then they were finally released to the public as well. But, back in 2000, that was a confidential police file. So, who told the Ramseys? Can't blame this one on Steve Thomas, can they. Let's see - who was involved? Ummmm, Alex Hunter, Mary Suma, Lee Hill, Stephen Singular, Mark Beckner, Barrie Hartman, BJ Plaskett, Nancy Krebs, Lou Smit...

The Ramseys were nowhere near Colorado. How did they find out what Nancy Krebs said in her interviews that were supposed to be confidential.

Until Suma told everyone in the world via the internet her version of what was going on. Too bad she left out the best part about John Ramsey's alleged involvement in Krebs' abuse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice