Rita's Book??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ilene-Sue, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

http://www.journeytojustice.org/

Is the book a reality or a hoax?

Jammy is going to sue for libel if and when the book comes out.

What in the world could be in this book about Jammy that she thinks she can sue?

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Sorry this book is not going to happen. I followed this for a while and after about 2 days of reading it's apparent that the book is a hoax.

There is no big time publisher. None of the book stores have made any space to prepare for it.

None of the distribution centers for the big book stores have ever even heard of the book.

Even if this was a "top secret" book ( which it's not because it doesn't exist) the book stores would have to plan to make room on their shelves for its arrival.

I spoke to the major distribution centers for the two largest books chains in America. There is no new book coming out about JBR period.

How many times has "rita" said the book is getting ready to hit the stores? I lost count. It's been at least 9 months since the last time it was suppose to be available to the public. Something always seems to happen to stop it.

3. AK

AK Member

This much is true

She has credits with the L.A. Times as a GA-based researcher, and has a couple of bylines for stories she helped write. All of these are fairly long ago.

She spent a lot of time trying to get people to talk to her about the case. In most cases they refused. Those who spoke to her haven't much to offer.

It's possible she has something she can self-publish, but I don't expect there's a market for it. From what I understand some of her conclusions are off-base.

Some day we should list all the people who appeared, made a splash, then burned out. We'd have to order up more bandwidth.

4. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Well, I think, somethins up because Jammy has her panties in a wad over it. Remember when she said she met "Rita Pondscum" ?

Now, what could Rita write in a book that would be so false about Jammy that she is lying in wait to pounce on a libel suit?

That Jammy doesn't wash her hair? Or has bad table manners? Or doesn't know which is the right fork to use? Nopey,nope,nope.
    This Rita must have gotten something
    BIG

Maybe if the book doesn't really come out we can publish a few chapters. We can start a private MSN club or somethin for members only to discuss it so Tricia doesn't get sued by Jammy here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice