Skank quits?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

If it didn't have to do with Lin Wood, why bring him up? I've heard Miss Thang has been helping Prof Tracey on yet another dreary documentary lately--what do you wanna bet Wood is interfering whereas Jameson used to be top dog?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Nah, nah, nah, nah

don't believe it - she doesn't like the place she's in right now - what happened, her spouse kick her as$ to the curb - finally? She says it's not Wood? Then, you can bet he's got something to do with it. Ramseys shutting her out? You betcha. Boulder officlals told her to buzz off? Probably. She's got her big butt in a jam somehow, believe it.

Funny how jameson's decline started happening right after Stine's exposure as deceitful little creep. It'll probably all come out in the wash.

Maybe Arianna Pugh threatened to knock her skanky block off.

Who cares? I hope she falls off the face of the earth.

ba-bye, jameson, it's been real.

4. BobC

she'll slither back. For Jameson, a day without Ramseys is like a day without conditioner.

5. Tez

Tez Member

Oh Bob!

That was a Depends moment! LOLOLOLOLOL

6. Tez

Tez Member

This makes what?

The 9,000th time she's quit? Oh, I am sure we will hear the real truth behind this latest whinefest. All I can say is good riddance. That would be my protected opinion.

I just thought of something....yeah surprising, I know being my current state of mind. Do you think maybe someone is investigating her for obstruction of justice? Witness tampering? Those are the two things that come to my tiny little area of grey matter that is functioning. Anything is possible. Maybe Woody is going to sue her to get that 40K back? The possibilities are endless.

7. BobC

I've heard promises along those lines for seven years and nothing ever happens. I doubt they'd start now.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

oh, dear

Will this be like her last "sabbatical?" I think that one may have lasted a day.

Things have been slooowww at the swamp, what with only 3 or 4 actual posters there. Jamsy has been oddly quiet and not around her usual 24/7 so I've been wondering what's up.

Sounds like trouble this time. I sincerely hope so. And big trouble, too.

A girl can hope...

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well its a good thing Jams blessed this case with her presence else nothing would have gotten done... jeez, I bet she calls out her own name while having sex.

10. Tez

Tez Member

Freebird....

That is a visual I don't want to see. You made my day! LOL

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Freebird, I really did fall out of my chair on that one, hahahaha. I thought I'd heard everything there was to hear, LOL, until I read your post. I burst out laughing and fell out off my chair, I swear.

Ahh, nothing like a good laugh.

You know what I noticed? The only investigator she mentioned was Tom Bennett. She even gave his address to send information to. What happened to her good buddy, Lou Smit? I got the impression she was, or at least thought she was, going to be working on a consulting basis with the new team in Boulder. Could it be Smit finally caught a whiff of her Code Six Wingnutness? Did she cross swords with Keenan? Somebody took the wind out of her sails, and she feels unappreciated and betrayed. The fact that her newest buddy is Tom Bennett is way interesting.

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Uh Huh

The perpetual revolving door.

Quote: "I bet she calls out her own name while having sex."

Are you kidding, Free? Hir's too virtuous to do the dirty.....That would be Mame blowin' round the Windy City...oh baby, oh baby....

Wake me up when it's gone...

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG you guys are killing me.

Here's a thought. Do you suppose she found out the Ramseys lied to her? Perhaps about something really big? Could this be her way of making Lin Wood worry that she is going to jump to the other side of the fence? Or has she been totally shut out by everyone....Just don't know.

There is a selfish reason behind everything she does. She'll be back.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Ok you guys...

This thread has caused me to spit out my coke way too many times. I will have to go find the windex now. I really about died when I read Free's post, then WY and DN (can't spell tonight sorry) came up with those last two posts and that did it. I feel a new keyboard coming on.

Bob, wonder what kind of conditioner hir uses. I'd have to leave mine on for three days to get my hair looking that greasy. LOL

15. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Uh Tez

I believe they use 30 weight motor oil down thar in them woods...

Quote: "Here's a thought. Do you suppose she found out the Ramseys lied to her? Perhaps about something really big? Could this be her way of making Lin Wood worry that she is going to jump to the other side of the fence? Or has she been totally shut out by everyone....Just don't know."

Now come on, Tricia, you know darn well the Rs don't LIE! My guess is she's next on the persecution, er, prosecution list, or at least a civil suit is headed her way. She's no longer Ms. Lilly-gilded Popularity, well, at least until she comes up with another vial of semen...oh Mame????

16. Spade

Spade Member

Jams

is the perfect example of "The Peter Principle" at work in the Ramsey case. And IMO there are dozens who have risen to their level of incompetence. Sue excelled!

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

You're Right, Spade

There certainly are alot of "Peters" running amok in this case, and for way too long. Perhaps we'll be rid of one big one soon....hopefully it'll take all the little peters with hir....:eek:

18. Little

Little Member

better offer?

Maybe her contract expired, negotiations broke down and she's going to exercise her options?
    Little

19. Tez

Tez Member

Re: Uh Tez

DejaNu,

I thought it was gear oil!!!! LMAO

Yep, them thar Ramsey's don't lie....The whole truth and nothing but the truth, except when you can use, "I just tried my best."

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Tez: "I thought it was gear oil!!!! LMAO"

Nope, according to Jeff Foxworthy, it's Penzoil, for that "just lubed" look...

Little: "Maybe her contract expired, negotiations broke down and she's going to exercise her options?"

Options? For what, ruling MARS?????

Any time now one of those pesky little swamp peters are going to flame me....:-(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice