Boulder Daily Camera/FFJ/Jameson.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ramsey supporter offline
    'Jameson245' says she no longer thinks investigation biased

By Amy Hebert, Camera Staff Writer
    September 18, 2003

One of the few remaining "Web sleuths" who tried for years to help solve the JonBenet Ramsey case over the Internet is hanging up her cyber hat.

Susan Bennett, the North Carolina woman known online as Jameson245, said she sought to bring balance when people she called a "lynch mob" were accusing John and Patsy Ramsey of killing their 6-year-old daughter.
    *snip*

"I have full faith that they will solve it, so there's really nothing else for us to do," Bennett said in a phone interview Tuesday. "I think that the lynch mob is dead and that people now realize the Ramseys are innocent and the investigators are on the right course"

Bennett befriended John and Patsy Ramsey through her advocacy of their innocence. But she betrayed their trust last year by selling transcripts of a police interview with them to the National Enquirer for $40,000, said Lin Wood, the Ramseys' attorney.

In the message she posted to her "Jameson's WebbSleuths" site announcing she was leaving the case, Bennett wrote that she was not under pressure from Wood or anyone involved with the investigation.

Wood said he had nothing to do with the decision and had appreciated that Bennett was a "source of fair comment on the Internet about the Ramsey case." He said the National Enquirer sale was the only time he had ever taken issue with her.

He said it seems like Internet traffic on the case is diminishing in its intensity and numbers now that it's in the hands of "fair and objective investigators."

Several sites once dedicated to the case have disappeared over the years. "Mrs. Brady," whose site also supported the Ramseys, has not made her "daily update" on the case since Jan. 17.

But Utah resident Tricia Griffith, whose site forumsforjustice.org targets the parents as suspects, said there are still "incredibly dedicated people" online committed to finding the truth about the case.

She said the reason Ramsey supporters are going offline is not just because Keenan publicly agreed with a federal judge's ruling in March that evidence in a lawsuit against the Ramseys was more consistent with the possibility an intruder killed JonBenet.

"In my view they're going away because they don't have anything left to talk about," Griffith said. "The Ramsey supporters can't argue anymore because every one of their points has been refuted."

Griffith's site has gathered 1,092 signatures since February for a petition asking Gov. Bill Owens to appoint a special prosecutor for the case, alleging that Keenan's office is biased in favor of the Ramseys.

*snip*

Bennett said the fact that a special investigator is on the case and the investigation is going on "with no leaks" is another reason her "voice of balance and reason" is no longer needed.

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_2272209,00.html

Thanks to Amy Hebert of the Boulder Daily Camera. We can depend on Amy to keep writing stories about the JBR case. I appreciate Ms. Hebert effort to keep JonBenet Ramsey in the Boulder news.

The only thing I wish Ms. Hebert would have printed were my warm and fuzzy loved filled comments about Lin Wood. Gosh Darn it all. ;)

Looks like the Internet is the last place to go for information about JonBenet Ramsey.

And to think less than 7 years ago people were fighting over the Ramsey garbage to get a story.

I think the reason we all have stuck with JBR for so long is because we have seen the outrageous actions of officials and, in my opinion, Lin Wood.

All anyone has to do is sit down really learn the facts. When they do they become like us. Wanting to something, anything, to see that justice prevails. Even if it's only posting on an internet discussion board.

I feel there are a few more surprises left for the person or persons who committed this crime and helped cover it up.

It's just starting to get interesting.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I must have blinked and missed this, cause I sure don't remember her supporting the Rams.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Say what?

Jameson stated to the forums that she was leaving because she is "uncomfortable" - now she saying that she is leaving because she is confident that the world no longer views the Ramsesy as suspect in the murder of their daughter.

The Wooden Nickle just removed any shadow of doubt as to the type of person that he is. The $40,000 that didn't make it into his pocket is the only gripe that he has had about jameson's actions.

I JUST LOVE IT! It is sooooo funny how Team Ram tries to distract us with a sideshow, i.e. Mystery Woman, Inc., and then follows through with a media appearance that does nothing but affirm the fact that the Nature of the Beast has replaced their souls.

A Big Thumbs Up to Amy Hebert for daring to say the "R" word in a town that wants you to forget it.

RR

4. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Too bad Miss Amy didnt get a comment from Mark Beckner. NOW that would have been interesting.

I am glad it is in print.

And yes, her "leaving the building" is somewhat different than what she told Miss Amy. I wonder why the article did not say she is going on to help Mr. Hatfil.

Maybe because Mr. Hatfil has not accepted her yet? If he was wise, he would check the internet.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, and the rest of the story...

Susan Jams Bennett has her tailfeathers all tied up in knots because she has been shut out of the "investigation" going on in Boulder. They have slammed the door shut in her face, and she's going to fix all of them by going away. Besides, she has another investigation in which to interfere, now - and it's a big one, and FBI investigation.

Anyone wish to take bets on how long it takes the FBI to get in Susie Bennett's face? 'Cause, they ain't Boulder, baby, and Bennett sure ain't Sue Ellen.

You did good, Tricia. IWe're proud of you.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Where's the sex glove?

DATE: Thursday March 27, 1997

When I first came onto the threads, I said I felt there was no semen because the killer may have used a condom or sex toy glove. Later I said that I felt the killer never climaxed while he was in the basement. I think he had fantasized many times about strangling someone during sex, perhaps he saw this type of thing on film. I would guess a snuf film because he surely knew JonBenet would have to die that night.... he had thought about doing this kind of thing but had never attempted it. The killer will be someone who would not attempt this on a full grown female. He needed the victim to be young and helpless. And he knew the Ramsey family, was attracted to JonBenet. He went to the house under some pretense, out walking, wanted to see if JAR was home, wanted to drop off something for hte kids, anything. Barnhill saw him go to the house and thought he was seeing JAR. He opened the kitchen door, hollared HELLO no answer. Went further into the house, shouting no answer. He was alone. Saw the preparations for a trip and decided to act. He went to the basement and lurked, found the room, thought about many different ways he could act out his fantasy one was to take the child. So he wrote a note, knowing that that was not really feasible he had no car or safe place to secret the child. He heard the family return, waited until they were all asleep and lured JonBenet to the basement room. Having seen him before, she trusted him. Most children WOULD go with someone they looked upon as a friend of their parents or siblings, especially if there was a promise of a Christmas surprise... I think the killer misjudged the situation. He intended to control the garotte and satisfy his sexual urge. But JonBenet died to[o] quickly. He did not climax. There is no semen, maybe saliva from kisses or bites, but no semen because he was not interested in dealing with a dead body. I think he hit her in the head after her death out of anger and frustration. He didn't hang around long after that he ran up the basement steps and went through the doorway. Immediately to the side were the spiral stairs going to the bedrooms, he put the note he wrote there and he walked out the kitchen door and down the walkway home....

7. BobC

Notice the sick undertones in this little diatribe, how she lingers on the sexual elements as though she'd actually witnessed this scene. Nothing at this crime scene backs up any of this.

This post is a true glimpse into the mind of Jameson, before she got savvy enough to tailor her posts to her audience. "A toy sex glove?" hmmmmmm...

And notice how the 3 page ransom note is almost completely ignored as she rambles about lurid sexual aspects she just pulled out of her subconscious.

This is creepy, creepy stuff

8. BobC

Hello?

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

hello to you too!

You sure hit the nail on the head, BobC. She did learn to tailor her posts and tried to be more acceptable to her real target audience, the Ramsey's.

It really is disgusting, isn't it? Tells a lot about Jamsy and hir could never hide hir real self for long.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hello right back atcha BobC.

I have always felt like I needed to shower after reading Jameson's posts when she talks about anything sexual.

I remember reading the post you put up BobC. However I didn't read it until a couple of years ago.

To me it sounds like someone who is getting some weird thrill out of discussing this. Like you pointed out Bob, nothing in her post has anything to do with the evidence. Jameson made up the sexual element for whatever reason.

Put it in this light. What if a person who was being examined by a mental health professional wrote this diatribe? There would be some serious repercussions. In my opinion.

Great points RR!!!

11. BobC

That's exactly my take too. It doesn't take a PHD in Psych to understand that there is some twisted sexual stuff going on there. Just as it is important to look more at the Ramseys' words and actions EARLY ON rather than the crapola spin that's gone on since, it is important to look at the uncensored Jameson. Why let a silly little item like a three page ransom note get in the way of your sexual fantasizing?

12. AK

AK Member

Wahoo!

Great quotes, Tricia. You rock and so does FFJ.

I love that you don't back down. I'll bet a certain Woodenheaded Puddin' head would do anything to make you go away. Hah!

Makes me happy to know there are reporters paying attention to the important work you're doing here.

Wonderful, just wonderful! Take a bow, everyone!

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

ROTFLMAO

Note the date of hir post, 3/97...this was long before any real information was out on the case. All rumors. The autopsy report hadn't been released and there were rumors about semen on the body. Jammy knew nothing and hadn't inserted herself into the case yet....that is, Smit hadn't come on the scene yet (not til the following month or so).

I started posting on the case in late January/early February...I was new to the internet, didn't even have my own computer yet. I had no idea about forums or chats or anything, just looked up Ramsey in the search engine after seeing stuff on tv. I wound up at geraldo.com Jameson posted there and posted to me that I might like a new forum that had just opened, Joshua-7. She had to have given me the link because I didn't have a clue...I'd started a new job that had internet access and this was my introduction to the net...I knew nothing.

J-7 was the precursor to JW. Dan ran that for a couple of years, but then had to give it up due to poor health. That's when Chris stepped in with JW. Anyway, Jams was a part of J-7 and at the time, was tame. Rather than saying she was pro-Ramsey, I'd say she was more pro-intruder at the time. I don't even remember where/when Webbsleuths started....late J-7/early JW?

I never paid much attentiont to hir because even being pro-intruder, she turned me off. Especially with these sex dreams and shower visions. But up 'til this point, she was tolerable....everything basically came from her imagination. It's when Smit came on the scene and echoed her own feelings that there was an intruder. But teaming up with Smit gave her a new edge...she was "inside" the investigation (whether or not that was in her head too, I don't know, but it gave her balls of recycled steel)...that's when she began to be intolerable.

Jeez! I just realized that same explanation describes Mame! ROTFLMAO

Now I forgot the point of this post, lol.

Oh my.

It'll come to me later and I'll come back and clue you all in. :D

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Wood needs to wake up. This site has always had frequent guest activity and it seems to be picking up. Tricia, you should print up the stats on the daily hits. It might prove to be a Depends moment for the :doughboy: JMH&CPO.

15. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Since Websleuths has gone private one must register to even read there. Last time I checked there were around 1,000 members. I do know alot of people are into the Peterson case, but there are many people posting on JBR-- most believe in Ramsey's guilt but there are some that do not. And they all get along it seems.

Mame is one of the newest members there. I don't think she'll like it because there are no MW threads.

Alot of people read and are afraid to post. It took me 2 years of reading until I got up the nerve to post. And noone bit me.

I would love to see how many hits a day you all get here.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I just registered

at Websleuths. I was registered there before but posted seldom. They are a good bunch of posters there, although Lawd knows Nedthan and I have had our go-arounds at JW before it went down, LOL. If mame goes in there with her usual holier-than-thou attitude, she's likely not to meet a very good reception.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Imagine That

I finally had time to re-register at WebSleuths this week and was thrilled to see that there are no signs of spew from mame. However, I did see Catnip pop up at Purg this week, admitting only to have been conned by Slinky.

The reason for Janphi/Rte66's fear of anyone not in the MW Camp was discussed. She was told about a severe beating administered to Slinky - of course - by a henchman.........And The Mystery Henchman was coming for her next.

This is Beyond Belief that such a Blatent public SCAM can be performed and played out for this many Years! I pray that Janphi forwards all of her information to The Boulder Poice Department as Mame and Chris deserves a file in the cabinet with their name on it just as much as Susan Stine does.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice