Tracy Crocumentary scrapped!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The incredible and awesome Sabreena is reporting at Purgatory that she e-mailed Michael Tracy about his latest crocumentary.

According to Sabreena he e-mailed her back and said, ""we decided not to go ahead with the project."

This on the heels of Jameson leaving?

All this happens after Lin Wood "Jumps the Shark" and goes on national TV claiming the police lied about the 911 call?

www.jumptheshark.com

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

yup. Snicker.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm nosy...

So here's what we know. Jameson claims to have quit meddling in the Ramsey case. She "didn't like the situation she found herself in." She was helping Tracey on this latest crock. Now Tracey has dumped the crock. Whatever made Jameson quit occured on the 10th.

I'll admit it. I'm nosy. What happened on the tenth?

4. Ginja

Ginja Member

Rita's site

Mike Tracy crocumentary dumped.

Jameson quits.

Rita Cosby (or is it Crosby?) site goes down (saw that at Purg, too) or something about all the Rita threads are gone.

Something's up.

Someone at Purg suggested maybe Patsy, due to her failing health, is making a statement? I doubt it. She got away with it for this long, why admit to it now if she's dying?

Then again, maybe it's just another diversionary tactic. Maybe John's the real culprit, but Patsy takes the heat on her deathbed, thus taking the heat of John and Burke.

5. AK

AK Member

I'm only guessing, but...

I would think that Tracey and Mill's planned project, being critical of the media, had an impossible time finding an outlet willing to give them airtime, let alone money. And who would want to see such a film? Most people are perfectly satisfied with media coverage of cases. There's noting wrong with giving people what they want and making huge amounts of money for that service. Btw, wasn't this the project Jeff Shapiro was helping with? Heh, no wonder the thing fell apart.

I can see Jameson pulling away from her forum -- let's face it, it's been in decline for a long while. But there's no way it can sustain readership without her. One can disagree with Jameson all the way, and I do, but she knew how to keep things going. She has been a wonderful advocate for the Ramseys. And as I've said before, she did a great job covering the daily doings during the Westerfield trial. Again, I'm not agreeing with her view of the case or how she stifled debate, but just praising the gathering and posting of documents and transcripts. I will miss that.

The question I have is how come she hasn't brought the Hatfill case onto her website? Did the check not clear? I've heard Steve's attorney is penurious so maybe she'll come back to the Ramsey case soon enough.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

FedX

Maybe Hatfill will invite jameson over and give her an anthrax cocktail.:yow:

7. AK

AK Member

LOL, LurkerXIV

He's not gonna like it when he finds out how capricious and duplicitous she can be for people she's "helping." But if I were Jams, I'd insist on Direct Deposit payment.

How's she gonna spin on Hatfill's behalf...?

"The dogs kept sniffing Steve because he had Alpo in his shorts."

or

"Neil Young doess fundraisers for a Greendale school. What's HIS alibi???"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice