Ramsey 911 call

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Spade

Spade Member

The "after hangup attempt" voices on the Ramsey 911 tape have become a holy grail for top data recovery experts around the country. Several of them have been able to make progress. What HAS been established to date, is to absolutely confirm that there ARE voices following the attempt by Patsy to hang up and THAT THEY DID ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME LOCATION AS THE 911 CALL.

This fact was proven by one of the experts who built a robot programmed with all the ambiant sound taking place in the Ramsey house during the 1st part of call and then allowing the robot to listen to the call thousands of times to filter out sound that may have been added. THE ROBOT COULD NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE VOICES DIDN'T ORIGINATE IN THE RAMSEY HOUSE AND DID CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE ACTUAL SOUND OF THE DISCONNECTION. It occured after the voices.

IMO lw is a liar and/or has incompetent technical advisors and/or has been caught up in the Boulder DA's attempts to obfuscate evidence. Either way he has "Jumped the Shark" by accusing the BPD of planting the voices.

Tricia deserves many kudos for her cooperation with the data recovery people and for her patience in waiting to break news until all the facts are in. IMO we will all be able to hear John telling Burke in an angry voice: "We are not talking to you" within a month.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"We're not talking to you!"

Such a nice thing to tell a kid whose mother is shreiking, and whose sister has been kidnapped out of her own room. And to think some people think JR is a creep.

3. Spade

Spade Member

BobC

John Ramsey's tone of voice with Burke can not be explained away. The Ramsey's have lied to the authorities from the get-go and their trailer park trash mouthpiece wants to sue Boulder???

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Spade,

thanks for that info. That is great to hear. You know, a long time ago now, Dr. Henry Lee said "this not a dna case" or something very similiar. Now it seems that this might turn out to be a techie kind of case after all.

Yes, just once I'd like to hear how angry Johnny boy gets with his own son. This man truly is a creep and just once I'd like to see it in black and white. Anyone else for that?

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Anybody who gives those creeps one thin dime deserves what they get.

Is lying to police Obstruction of Justice? I just noticed in another book I'm reading on a different murder, that one guy was charged with giving false statements to police.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Spade wrote:

"IMO we will all be able to hear John telling Burke in an angry voice: "We are not talking to you" within a month."

Spade you are JonBenet's angel here on earth. You really are. Someday, when this circus is over and the truth is known, we all need to shake Spade's hand and say,"Thank you!"

Who votes to send Wood a gift certificate for a box of Depends?

I think Mr. Wood is going to have many a depends moment in the future.

BobC you brought up something interesting. If within a month we hear for ourselves what Steve Thomas told us early on then what would happen to the Ramseys?

Could the Ramseys face charges? If so what? Has the statute of limitations run out?

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How exciting!

Spade and Tricia - one month, huh? Now this is the kind of news that would make jameson uncomfortable - confirmation of the lies told by her beloved Ramseys.

Wasn't there a commotion not that far back about the statute of limitations running out on any lesser charges that could have been applied towards the Ramseys? Doesn't really matter now if the lies can finally be exposed and proven, murder charges can't be far behind.

RR

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

If each forum member sends in $1.00, which is easier than mailing coins, we can cover Wet Woodie's needs for approximately 19 boxes Tricia. :apuddle:

You are right about Jameson RR. Makes sense.

9. AK

AK Member

All right!!

This is great news -- thanks for filling us in, Spade and Tricia.

I can just imgine Keenan calling Wood to the stand as a hostile witness: "Mr. Wood, whose idea was it to concoct the phony story about the 911 call which you touted to the media?"

Meanwhile Haddon is downing more Maalox...

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

WOW! WOW! WOW! .......think of the implications...that whole mornings events a big fat LIE by all 3 still alive in the house that morn.

11. Tricia

The implications of the tape are endless.

How can the Ramseys explain it away?

What has me bugged is why in the world did Wood feel the need to go on network TV and spin this story? WHY? It was really out of the blue. Nothing to tie it into .

Remember 48 Hours heard something at the end of the tape causing Wood to pick up his marbles and go home. Finally he found another "patsy" ( excuse the pun) to do the story.

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What do you think LW's defense would be? Could he implicate Keenan?

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

didn't LW go on LKL for an hour with no call-ins for that hour and tell this tale of the tape with no voices and play it? I've given up on LKL a long time ago when he had the Rammers on 2 times I believe. Why would he do that? And why would an Atty go on the program and proclaim to the TV world that he had the "tape" and it had no voices.

Yes, LW will get his in the end but why on earth would he rish his reputation and clients for that fact on this lie?

Is there any other case outstanding right now or in the past where this kind of behavior has taken place with the main subjects who are under the umbrella of suspicion and their atty been on the TV proclaiming for all that they are innocent and here is some of the proof? This is so nuts.

Lets all hope that LW has his depends moment and in public. No one deserves it more.

14. Spade

Spade Member

Alliteration

Crafty Cracker Cons (C)atie Couric & (C)ing

15. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I may be wrong, but seems to lil ole me the 911 carnival show was taped. That's his way of not allowing callers.

Spade, instead of crafty, I think I would call it "conniving and contemptuous" .

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Zoomama

Risk his clients? Condit? :rolleyes:

What reputation? JMH&CPO.

17. Tricia

Donations

Spade wrote:

What HAS been established to date, is to absolutely confirm that there ARE voices following the attempt by Patsy to hang up and THAT THEY DID ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME LOCATION AS THE 911 CALL.

I think it's time for an FFJ donation drive.

I do believe two people have been, and will continue to be having, "Depends Moments."

Whaddya say gang? How 'bout we send Mame and Lin Wood a box of Depends each. I believe it's the charitable thing to do.

www.paypal.com

The account email is: donations@forumsforjustice.org

Please nothing over $1.00. As soon as we have enough for two boxes of Depends I'll let you know.

18. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You've GOT to be $hitting me!

LOL whatever...........as long as Patsy doesn't receive a box - what with her wearing her clothes for two days in a row, Mrs. Poo-Poo Pants deserves to linger in it.

This reminds of something a couple of wise men said back in the 70's.....If it look's like chit, smells like chit, and taste like chit.....It Must Be Chit.

Or RamSpin.

RR

20. Tricia

Two dollars in the Depends account already...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice