Glen and Susan Stine

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by zapata, Sep 30, 2003.

1. zapata

zapata Senior Member

There is a good discussion going on at the Cybersleuth's board in regards to Glen and Susan Stine. Someone posted Glen's mother's obituary. Tricia asked me to repost my post here.

I was wrong when I wrote Church Hill, it should have read Chapel Hill, NC. Shadow was kind enough to catch my mistake, Thanks again Shadow. Many more post have been made since I made this post, so if you don't go read the whole thread this post may not make sense.:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What I understand, and correct me if I am wrong.The Suszn B. Stine that is a friend of John and Patsy Ramsey has a sister-in-law by the name of Susan also.

I do know that Susan B. and Glen Stine did live in PA. They also lived in MA., and they also lived in Church Hill, NC, which is about 20 minutes from Hickory, NC. I think I am remembering correctly.

I believe I should read the obituary again.

Glen went to the same university as did John Ramsey, I don't know if it was the same time period though. It is my belief that the Stines lived in MA not far from Dalton when Glen taught at a university there.

While they were in PA both Stines did serve on a board of some facility to do with family and children. I can't remember the name of the place at present.

It is my belief that the Stines did live in NC at the same time as Sue Bennet, Also I believe that they lived in MA at the same time Sue Bennett lived there.

All this was before they moved to Boulder.

Glen Stine has changed his resume from the time I first found it on line at Kalaudis where he works. You can go to Yahoo and type in Glen Stine and you will eventually find his new resume. He has deleted the fact that he worked for Jaleo North American. He has also changed or left out other places, like NC where he worked, he now says he went to school at a University in Church Hill. I believe his resume stated he taught at that University in the first resume. I could be wrong, and maybe remembering the part of him teaching at the university before, but don't think I am. I hope Acandyrose saved the first resume.

I do know that prior to JonBenet's death, and as early as 1994 Susan B Stine and Tom Koby served as President and Vice President of the Family Care Center in Boulder. Susan served as President of that foundation until they moved to Atlanta in 98. Tom Koby is still working at the charitable foundation. (see the Dec 2000 article on where they are now in either the Daily Camera or The Rocky Mountain News) I thought that explained the stance that Tom Koby took in his handling of the Ramsey case. I also think it serves to show us the reason the Ramseys decided to move in with the Stines on Feb. 10, 1997. They knew of Susan and Tom's close relationship.

The above is my opinion, and that is all it is.

Also, according to the Fulton County property records the Stines own two homes in Atlanta. One they purchased for something like $888,000 and the other one for nearly $600,000. I haven't checked in a while, but the last I checked they still owned both homes in Fulton County. I was only wondering why they own two homes. Glen was also listed at 3333 Peachtree, with a suite number listed after the address. I assumed that was his office address. It appears they live at the Long Grove address.

Again, the above is my opinion, and mine alone. This post cannot be posted on any other forum except on Forums For Justice and Acandyrose's forum. Any other forum does not have my permission to repost this post in any form or fashion.
    zapapta

2. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Shadow, You Are Correct!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shadow,

You are right, it is The University at Chapel Hill.

Glen Stine, Ed.D., Vice President, has almost 30 years of experience in higher education, including strategic planning, strategic financial planning, and finance and operations management. Before joining Kaludis Consulting in 1999, he served as Vice President for Budget and Finance of the University of Colorado; Executive Director of Resource Planning and Budget for the University of Pennsylvania; and Vice President for Management of the University of Massachusetts. Dr. Stine also held positions with the Massachusetts Board of Higher Education and the Ohio Board of Regents. He is a former member of the Pew Higher Education Roundtable and the Forum for Higher Education Futures Group. Dr. Stine holds a BS from Michigan State University, an MPA from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and an EdD from Harvard University.

gstine@kaludisconsulting.com

The above is his resume that is posted at Kalaudis. He definately has changed it. He claims here that he has over 30 years experience in higher education.

According to the information I have, the Stine sols the house they owned in Pittsburg, PA on 8-11-94. There is no record of them owning a home in MA, nor is there a record that I know of of them owning a home in Chapel Hill NC.

The Fulton County records shows they purchased a house for $888,000 on 7-27-98 in Atlanta, GA on Hemsley Dr. NW. There is a record that they purchased the Long Grove property on 6-16-99 for $540,000.

Even though the Stines purchased their Boulder home on 2-09-90 they do not sell the Pittsburg, PA home until 8-11-94.

Other than being President of The Family Learning Center, Susan maybe associated with Grayson Equities in TX as Vice President and Director, and is listed as active. Her name also comes up as being associated with Life Ques Homes in TX. I am not too sure the two TX company employ or owner is the same Susan B Stine that is friends with the Ramseys.

Shadow, thanks so much for catching my mistakes.

If Glen Stine has been active in the higher education field for 30 years, and using 2003 as the date this new resume went online, then did he or didn't he teach or go to school in Chapel Hill, NC? Do you know when the university came into existance? All help is appreciated.

The above is my opinion based on articles I have read and public information I have found on the web with the help of GG, and of course our appointed forums historian, Acandyrose aka BJ. Thanks girls.
    zap

3. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Zapata - UNC was established in the late 1700s. "Chartered in 1789, UNC was the first public university in the United States and the only one to graduate students in the eighteenth century."

My guess is that Glen Stine attended the University of NC at Chapel Hill in the late 1960s. It's quite possible he rented when (if) he taught at UNC. Or he might have owned a home in Tarboro, NC which is the little town next to Chapel Hill where the "elite" (professors, book writers, etc) live.

FYI, UNC, Duke & N.C. State are all within a radius of 25 miles - UNC is at Chapel Hill, Duke is in Durham, and N.C. State is in Raleigh. I lived in Raleigh for about 30 years... attended N.C. State and Duke back in the early 1950s. In other words, I was long before Stine's time at UNC.

4. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Susan and Glen Stine

What I understand, and correct me if I am wrong.The Suszn B. Stine that is a friend of John and Patsy Ramsey has a sister-in-law by the name of Susan also.

I do know that Susan B. and Glen Stine did live in PA. They also lived in MA., and they also lived in Church Hill, NC, which is about 20 minutes from Hickory, NC. I think I am remembering correctly.

I believe I should read the obituary again.

Glen went to the same university as did John Ramsey, I don't know if it was the same time period though. It is my belief that the Stines lived in MA not far from Dalton when Glen taught at a university there.

While they were in PA both Stines did serve on a board of some facility to do with family and children. I can't remember the name of the place at present.

It is my belief that the Stines did live in NC at the same time as Sue Bennet, Also I believe that they lived in MA at the same time Sue Bennett lived there.

All this was before they moved to Boulder.

Glen Stine has changed his resume from the time I first found it on line at Kalaudis where he works. You can go to Yahoo and type in Glen Stine and you will eventually find his new resume. He has deleted the fact that he worked for Jaleo North American. He has also changed or left out other places, like NC where he worked, he now says he went to school at a University in Church Hill. I believe his resume stated he taught at that University in the first resume. I could be wrong, and maybe remembering the part of him teaching at the university before, but don't think I am. I hope Acandyrose saved the first resume.

I do know that prior to JonBenet's death, and as early as 1994 Susan B Stine and Tom Koby served as President and Vice President of the Family Care Center in Boulder. Susan served as President of that foundation until they moved to Atlanta in 98. Tom Koby is still working at the charitable foundation. (see the Dec 2000 article on where they are now in either the Daily Camera or The Rocky Mountain News) I thought that explained the stance that Tom Koby took in his handling of the Ramsey case. I also think it serves to show us the reason the Ramseys decided to move in with the Stines on Feb. 10, 1997. They knew of Susan and Tom's close relationship.

The above is my opinion, and that is all it is.

Also, according to the Fulton County property records the Stines own two homes in Atlanta. One they purchased for something like $888,000 and the other one for nearly $600,000. I haven't checked in a while, but the last I checked they still owned both homes in Fulton County. I was only wondering why they own two homes. Glen was also listed at 3333 Peachtree, with a suite number listed after the address. I assumed that was his office address. It appears they live at the Long Grove address.

Again, the above is my opinion, and mine alone. This post cannot be posted on any other forum except on Forums For Justice. Any other forum does not have my permission to repost this post in any form or fashion.
    zapapta

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Man you girls are kick :(:(:( investigators!

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Zapata is the Goddess here!

Zapata fantastic work. I am so glad you are here!

7. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Good stuff, Zapata. To review my input -

There is no Church Hill, NC - Glen Stine went to the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC, which is about a 3 hour drive from Hickory, NC. My guess is he attended UNC in the late 1960s. If he taught there, he may have rented one of the many apartments available or, possibly, had a home in Tarboro, a 10 minute drive from Chapel Hill.

As I noted at CS, when I posted at the JW Forum a poster who attended UNC frequently gave me a hard time (mostly in a joking manner) about my having attended N.C. State and Duke. It had been mentioned several times back then that Glen Stine went to UNC. I always wondered if this poster (whose "hat" I can't remember) was Susan or Glen Stine...

8. Little

Little Member

zapata

zapata, you are incredible! I have always wondered where the connect was (there had to be one), but never in a million years would have known how to find it.
    Thanks,
    Little

9. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Shadow

I feel you are right to believe that the Stines were the hats that were hounding you on the other forum.

We know that Susan Stine will stoop so low as to impersonate an officer of the law, send out emails impersonating the BPD Chief to harrass another person, or try to set that person up.

I know that she wanted the other person to believe the BPD Chief wanted her to reply to her email under the guise that she knew the Ramseys and was hoping that she could prove that person would betray the Ramseys by answering her fake email.

I feel sure Patsy was in on that, and that is why I am rethinking who was involved in sending the "afriend/Patricia" emails. I now believe that not only Sue Bennett was writing those emails, but had help from Stine and Patsy.

Aren't those girls just the cutest thing, making little jokes while JonBenet lies rotting in the dark dark earth. Some way to find a killer of an innocent little child.

The above is my opinion, and my opinion only just cause our constitution gives me a right to express my opinion.

zapata

10. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Sie Bennett and her Foster Board

Sue Bennett does not know what she is doing when she proclaims that she is not harrassing the good Professor. I call what she is doing harrassing. Writing to his employer to try to get him fired, following him all over the internet and writting letters to the people who host him when he speaks.

If he appears on television she writes the station and tells her same sad lies, all defaming the Professor.

I think she is going to be in for a giant surprise by the end of next week. I hope she has enough money to defend herself in a lawsuit. I don't think the $40,000 she got for betraying the Ramseys will be enough to even start a defense fund. I wonder if John and Patsy will donate to this fund? Naw!!, they are through with that bread baking housewife from NC.

I am getting excited. We will learn so much through the depositions she will have to give, like who paid her to go on 48-Hours, is her husband kin to the Ramseys, when did she met the Stines. How much money has the National Enquirer and The Globe paid her during the last 7-years? Many, many more questions. On, yes, and did she pay income tax on the $40,000 the Enquirer paid her?

The above is my opinion.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

my, my, my

ZAPATA, you are on Super Sleuth !

Thank you for all this info.

You have given me the will to carry on.

I can't wait for the climax in this story.

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hello? Bennett is getting sued?

Zapata, are you sure about this? Is Foster finally going to do something about the :skank:? Yes, she's harassed him, and it seems she has now made it her life's ambition to follow him everywhere to try to discredit him. When she went outside the Ramsey/BPD case and into FBI territory, trying to tear down one of their witnesses, I knew she was heading for beeeeeg trouble. I hope your information is good, Zapata. Outside of the killer(s) of JBR, nobody deserves to pay for the mean disgusting things she's done more than Jameson (and her counterparts, the mameslugs) deserves it. You can't keep dogging someone like she has and not have it backfire on you. She's a very stupid woman.

13. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I saw on another forum that skank tried to get a poster fired by calling their employer and telling them they were posting on forums instead of working.

I can't think of anything else more dispicable. Just because this person thought the Ramseys and David Westefield were guilty?

Does anyone know if skank had to go get a real job?

I say we all document what times Jammy is posting and call her employer (that is, IF she has an employer as some people have speculated) and let them know she is posting on "their" time! I see some of her posts were done mid morning-- maybe she is working the night shif at McDonalds-but maybe not.

I say we keep a log, just in case.

14. Watching You

Jamsy has a new obsession

we won't find her at her JBR forum much. She's at her .org site, one forum there is reserved exclusively for her tirades against Foster.

Oh, look, she has a message just for Zapata. Hi :skank: :wave: Don't you just love the way she posts crap and then goes to spy on the other forums to see how they are reacting to crap? I won't post the message here, because I don't want to crap up FFJ with it. I'll post the link, though, and you can read or not read. Warning: Take your Biggest Barf Bag With You.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID31/11.html

15. Watching You

Interesting statement

Jameson says:

Notice she doesn't deny her relationship with the Stines, she just says it has nothing to do with the Foster situation.

Well, maybe not, but if she thinks that every post Jameson has ever made on the internet depicting herself to being a male won't come out, she's crazier than I thought she was.

16. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Well, Ilene-Sue won't be calling McDonalds or any employer tattling when people are on the internet because it's not too cool. It violates a tort.

My book says:
    "Interference with Business Relations
    Trying to smear someone's reputation with current or future employers , EVEN IF THE EMBARASSING FACTS ARE TRUE, such as calling someone's employer and relating the person engages in kinky sex acts. "

Too bad this person(s)that it happened to did not aggressively seek action.

I don't know if it applies to internet postings but it applies to phone calls.

17. Watching You

Remember when

we all questioned why Steve Thomas would be required by Lin Wood to give deposition in the Chris Wolf libel case? Didn't we ask why Steve had anything to do with the Ramseys' libeling Chris Wolf? Remember when Lin Wood asked Thomas questions that went way beyond the scope of the Wolf case - questions that were obviously an effort by Wood to learn confidential evidence about the Ramsey murder case and also to get information to be used against Thomas, himself? Just like Thomas, jameson's relationship to the Stines could be pertinent to a lawsuit filed against her by Foster, because it could relate to intent and conspiracy. Even if a conspiracy with Stine did not exist, Foster would have the right to delve into that possibility.

I think jameson is in for a rude awakening if she thinks nothing except what she thinks is relevant would be allowed. Lawyers will go wherever they think they can go to get information. And, judges will let them.

18. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Lower than low

To try to interfere with a person's REAL LIFE and livelihood over some petty internet forum disagreement is absolutely crossing the line. I find it appalling.

I think jameson is one of those people who thrive on attention, negative or positive. Perhaps if we all just ignore her, she'll go away?

One can dream.

Ayeka

19. zapata

zapata Senior Member

1000 Sparks and All

Please do not give me credit for anything. I thank all of you for your kind words, but it has taken all of us to put the story together so far.

We don't know all the story, but it is slowly coming out. 1000 Sparks, your donation to the Foundation, and the proof of where John cashed the check you sent helped to put the story togeher.

The person at Cybersleuths, and I apologize for not remembering their name, really helped in the obituary she/he posted.

It has taken everyone of us to contribute to the facts. There has been some wonderful people who have dedicated themselves to finding the killer of JonBenet. Their loyalty to JonBenet has been without doubt. She comes first.

Acandyrose's history forums has kept us all with records at hand to go back and look at what and when things happened in this case. We have failed to appreciate her good work. I am depeely appreciative of her spending hour after hour in keeping that history up to date. She is truly the REAL Historian of this case.
    Her timeline is unbiased, where Jameson's was just Jameson's opinion, and not truly a history at all. It was all spin. It was slim. She tried to sell that timeline also. She got no takers.

We all know that Sue Bennett has been in this for the money from day one. We know that she even tried to sell pictures of JonBenet's grave when the Ramseys finally got the grave marker up. She was so excited that she had the first picture of the grave and called Jeff Shapiro from Murphy's house, couldn't even wait till she got back to Hickory to try to sell those pictures. Sue Bennett is in my opinion scum.

Sue Bennett you have said you have 9-dead children. Is that something you brag about? I feel sorry for you. Are you using dead children too? How did these children die? Did you give birth to all these children? I think there needs to be an investigation into a person that brags that she has 9-dead children.

No, I don't know that the Professor will sue Jameson AKA Sue Bennett, but I do know that Sue Bennett is trying to force the Professor into suing her, and I do know that he is a normal, very respected person who will not put up with much more of Sue Bennett's slander, harrassing and cyber stalking. It is my opinion that she has under estimated the good Professor. Enough is Enough!!!

I hope the Professor knows that we are behind him all the way. I for one have sent him all of her slanderous post concerning him. I know there are others that will pitch in and do free research for him, and he will not be out any money as far as research into her slanderous remarks against him are concerned.

Hugs to all of you.

Jameson, you may not use any portion of my post. You may not copy it in any manor, or repost it in part or whole.

zapata

20. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I BET you my lunch money hir asked for a whole lot more than $40,000 for those tapes.

AND I BET you my allowance that hir had been selling things to the tabs all along.

I think hir smart little ugly bird helper sure got the wool pulled over her eyes for a long,long time.... Pity she did all that work for nuthing while hir was pulling in the cash from the tabs right and left. The bird never got to share in the bounty ..but then again the bird has too many scruples to make $$$ off of dancing on the graves of murdered children.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice