Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default I lied about the 911 tape. Now the truth

My apologies to all of the members and guests of Forums for Justice.

I lied about the 911 tape.

When I received my copy of the Ramsey 911 tape I was so excited. I went to the post office and picked it up. I was in my car and wasn’t able to get to my computer for several hours. Still I couldn’t contain myself. I called Moab and had her post word for word the letter I received from the Boulder DA’s office.

I couldn’t wait to get home, listen to it, and post it.

I listened in my car and thought I heard something weird at the end of the tape.

I got in late. Too late to be able to crank up my home studio equipment and listen to it.

The next morning I cranked it up and without question, at the end I heard, “Help me Jesus” 3 times. I about came out of my chair.

I started to upload it but for some reason I stopped. I made a phone call or two. I can’t go into what transpired but I found out others were doing what needed to be done to enhance this tape.

Rather than give Lin Wood a heads up as to what I heard on the tape I felt I had to lie.

Here is what I said on an older 911 thread.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...2&pagenumber=1

Like I said I have to be honest. Typing. That's all I hear. I would bet you anything even if I could convert it that is all I would be able to hear since it's not a clean copy.

Oh well...we tried.

Believe me I didn’t do this lightly. In fact I felt awful. I hope you understand that at the time it would have been a big mistake to give Team Ramsey the heads up as to what I heard on the tape.

I know others have the tape as well. They heard it too and have kept silent for the good of the cause. The cause being finding out the truth.

Please accept my apologies. I ask for your forgiveness as well.

Click on this link. This is the CD that I have loaded onto my computer of the 911 call. Crank it up loudly. Listen to Patsy’s hyperventilation. Then after the operator says “Patsy” for the fourth time listen carefully. You will hear the hyperventilating Patsy say, “Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me Jesus.”

Right click with mouse on link and select "save target as" and then download the file to your hard drive to listen to the file.

http://www.jonbenetramsey.org/patsy911-FFJ.mp3

The file size is 2.18 mb and that the file was run through Norton Anti Virus 2003 before uploading so the file is safe for downloading. :-)

You can try the file below if you can't get the 911 call to work on the link above.
    Last edited by Tricia; October 16, 2003, 1:39 am at Thu Oct 16 1:39:03 UTC 2003.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Now that you have listened to the tape read Spade's post again from the latest 911 thread.

Also don't forget to read Spade's "Door Number 3" thread.

Spade

911 update
    One of the labs working on the CD of the 911 call distributed by Mary Keenan's office confirms that the attempt to erase the post hang-up conversations on audio tape was done PRIOR to the CD being made from that tape. The erasure try was actually quite amateurish using a magnet. They missed "Help me Jesus! Help me Jesus! and "What did.........." completely and the remainder is absolutely recoverable.

Part of the process that labs are using is called q notch technology. Look it up on GOOGLE.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

October 9, 2003, 6:04 pm Thu Oct 9 18:04:30 EDT 2003
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Ok some people are having trouble with the link I posted.
    You do need a real audio player to listen to the link above.

Try this link. This will be easier.
    Right click with mouse on link and select "save target as" and then download the file to your hard drive to listen to the file.

http://www.jonbenetramsey.org/patsy911-FFJ.mp3

The file size is 2.18 mb and that the file was run through Norton Anti Virus 2003 before uploading so the file is safe for downloading. :-)
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Default holy crap!

I heard it. It sounded more like a help me Jeezus to pull this off or help me Jeezus don't let John find out it was me....tone of voice.

It's the next minute or so of that tape we really want to hear.

Help me out here, guys... Anybody remember this?

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...l&pagenumber=2

Scroll down to my post.

Did anyone happen to go read it or better yet, grab it?

Tricia, ya did good.

Edited again to find what I was looking for.
    So, is it true? Who to believe....

jameson
    Charter Member
    12701 posts Jul-24-03, 04:34 PM (EST)

3. "RE: NE story"
    In response to message #2

The cassette tape is the most important tape - and it is clear - - Patsy hung up - - there was no problem with the phone. No "conversation" on that tape after the hang up.
    I remember being told by a reporter that LE told him there were TWO conversations with the 911 operator and that between the two calls the phone had not been hung up.

Fact is, I was told that Patsy had made the call we heard on the tape - - that she intended to hang up and didn't - - and that she then went to make another call and found she was still on the line with the 911 operator. That there was a second conversation - with the 911 operator.

THAT was the rather "official" LE story way back when!
    So where is all that? I will tell you - - it was all a lie from the start.

The BPD was out to put this crime on the parents and they were more than willing to leak LIES to put pressure on the parents. Who knows, maybe the guilty parents would start to explain the "conversation"!

True story.... one time my spouse and I were in the car with our teenager and out of the blue my spouse asked the kid... "Well, are you going to explain what happened or am I going to have to fill in the details for myself?" I was shocked - - what was he talking about? I had no idea! But I was even more shocked when the teenager started frantically explaining why he had broken a rule and... you don't need to know the details, but know that a very simple "fishing expedition" can sometimes get amazing results.

So the BPD put out that there was some "overheard" conversation - - and they waited to see what results they might get.

What they got was Patsy telling them she didn't remember any conversation, that if they played the tape she would try to help them.

Simple enough, maybe. But the BORG turned that grain of sand into a BORG monster. And the cops loved it.

Just not right.

Please accept my apologies. I ask for your forgiveness as well.
    Um ...got a dollar?

.... I think I"m gonna have to come back to this tonight when I can comprehend all this without kids interrupting me.

Tricia, no need to apologize. I understand completely why you didn't reveal this before.

Now, I'm gonna try & listen to this myself.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Default Vic

That post of Jameson's that you reposted sure tells a lot now that we know what Tricia knew. Jameson kept pounding how it was the CASSETTE TAPE that we should be listening to. She had to know there was more on the CD once she listened to it.

Tricia, you did good!

Holy crap is right! Thank you Tricia! Finally, after 7 years...Now I wanna hear the spat between Lizard Tongue & Burke. I heard it clearly, help me Jeezus 3 times!!! Lying sacks. Bring me those handcuffs & I'll bite their arses into a jail cell.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Default help ME, Jeezus!

I'll give her this...Patsy doesn't sound as whiny and condescending as she usually does.

But some of her wording is just so strange. The bit about we have a kidnapping. Ole' Pearlsim wouldn't have put it quite that way - I'd have been too busy screaming that my baby was gone.

And the "she's blonde" quote...Lord, that's rich. First off, JonBenet WASN'T blonde...or wouldn't have been if her Mom hadn't hauled her tiny little self off to a beauty parlor to have all those harsh chemicals put on her head to MAKE her be blonde....at the ages of five and six.....ugggggggghhhhhhh....disgusting.

Secondly, who gives a rat's :(:(:( whether she's blonde or not, Patsy??????? Is that the most important characteristic you could think of to sum up that precious little girl God gave you?????

OK - maybe I'm being a little oversensitive. But my blood boiled when I heard that dumba$$ quote.

Default Told ya

but do youse guys ever listen to me? Well, do ya? I heard Patsy's voice saying Help me, Jesus - I thought it was four times, but it's been a while since I listened to it - if allya say it was three times, then I believe you.

When I first heard the tape, I swear the hair stood up on the back of my neck. Wood and jameson both put false information about that tape out there, whether purposely or not, I don't know, but Patsy's voice is there as clear as a bell. I am certain that John's and Burke's voices are there, as well, in the enhanced tape. Steve Thomas told the truth in his book, andit seems the Ramseys lied when they said Burke wasn't up that morning. The BPD and Keenan et al know there is a conflict between what the voices on the 911 tape tell them and what the Ramseys tell them about Burke's being up that morning. Yet, life goes on. The fact that the Ramseys appear to have lied has no impact on Keenan and her crew. Even now that the tape has been made public, it's business as usual. The Ramseys lied, imagine that. Oh well.

I think Lin Wood has gotten the word, Tricia. Why else has he disappeared from the Ramsey case radar? He hasn't uttered a word in public since the big media blast about how the BPD lied about the tape. He has his foot implanted firmly in his mouth, and I'd venture to guess he's plenty pist off. I also think he and the Ramseys may be on the outs, and jameson has taken a powder because of that tape. I'll betcha, I'll betcha, I'll betcha.

You did good, Tricia. No one's mad at you, and if they are, they can come see me. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions so as not to play your hand too soon. You kept your aces until it was safe to deal them. I'm proud of you.

I'd say Wood and the Ramseys have a lot of explaining to do. In fact, Lin Wood owes the BPD an apology as well as all the people he duped on national TV. Don't anyone hold your breath waiting for those explanations or an apology, though.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Thumbs up Thanks, Tricia!

This is great work, and you have exposed all the rotten liars...jameson, Wood, the Ramseys, and the culprit(s) in the DA's office who tried to alter the tape with a magnet.

They all have a lot of 'splainin' to do...and also that homely little turd, Katie Couric.

I understand completely your prior disinformation on the tape, being that this was all out there on the Public Forum. You're learning the game, baby. Counterintelligence!

Gotcha by the short hairs, Leroy Lincoln and Lyin' John!

No need to apologize or ask forgiveness Tricia. You did what you felt needed to be done at the time.

I listened to it... I have my computer patched out to my Sony, works quite well. All I can say at the moment is it makes my stomach turn.... and I concur lurker... someone has definately got a lot of 'splainin' to do!
    Life is a terminal sexually transmitted condition. There is no known cure & we are unable to determine how long you will have to live.
    LDMS