Jameson threatens Foster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jameson threatens Foster at the humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare forum.

This was sent to me from Purgatory. You can get to the forum through this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...3020717.02797.00001188%40mb-ch.aol.com&rnum=1

From: jameson (jameson245@aol.com)Subject: Re: Jameson Raid Upsets Boors

View this article only
    Newsgroups: humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare
    Date: 2003-01-13 08:03:14 PST
    Thank you Jerry for what you wrote. I don't want to upset the group and really will stop posting now as it seems no one has any questions for me. I think they all know the truth - it is documented and undeniable. I say let each person deal with it in their own way. But let Foster know I am as young as he is and he has indeed made an enemy for life, he will rue the day he first heard of me. He will NOT be able to bury what he has done - he is dangerous and needs to be monitored and exposed whenever he takes on the role detective. If he is ever a witness in court, I will do my best to be there.

What is driving this woman? Foster never made accusations against her in a public manner - what he said, he said to her alone. She is the one who took everything public. She is the one who has made it her life's mission to destroy this man after she set him up in the first place. She is consumed with Foster to the point where she will go on any forum and any public platform and to court if she has to to discredit him. Can you imagine this barnacle attaching herself to you this way? Would you put up with it? She's asking for trouble, big time, I think. No matter what she says, she is harrassing this man. She thinks she can't get in any trouble. I think she's wrong.

2. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Ah, jameson

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Foster could only work with what he was given, and he was given lies. I would take the word of Foster over the word of a proven liar like jameson any day.

Ayeka

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jameson is a psycho stalker.

There are laws against stalking, whether on the internet, or in person, as she has promised to do if Foster should speak publicly in a venue near her. Foster should report her.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Huh?

"since no one has any questions for me"

what the hell is that about? Does she think she leads everyone no matter where she is at????

Hey Jameson, I don't have any questions for you either cause I know all the RIGHT answers not the lies you try to jam down everyones' throat.

You set people up for your own agenda. You also did it to the Ramseys.

You are such a low life.

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Good Lord, what an ego Jameson has! She's a gnat buzzing around Foster's head, probably loaded with monkey pox virus. He's ignoring her, as he should, giving her enough rope to hang herself, probably in the shower.....

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My only question for Jameson is why isn't she in a mental hospital?

7. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Funny,funny,funny

Hey, I just looked at some of those posts....What's funny is these people from the Shakespere forums who have no idea who she is and anything about Ramsey think the same thing--she's a nut case! :D :laughup: :laffbig:

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

In the Hickory area

New Psychiatric Hospital to be Built in Butner

RALEIGH - N.C. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Carmen Hooker Odom today announced that the state's new psychiatric hospital will be built in Butner, near John Umstead Hospital.

"We have evaluated all of the data, and this site is the best location," said Hooker Odom. "There is a good pool of skilled workers, it is close to research and training programs at Duke and Carolina, we already own the property, and utilities are already in place.

In March, Hooker Odom announced plans to realign the state's mental health hospitals, but a definite location had not been determined for the new hospital. "Both Umstead and Dix hospitals need extensive repairs and renovation that would cost more than $160 million, and that's just to make them adequate," said Hooker Odom. "Building an efficient state-of-the-art facility will cost just $100 million. This is the right thing to do for people who need extensive care in a psychiatric institution."

A bill is pending in the General Assembly that will authorize financing the new facility Bonds will be issued in 2004 to finance the 451,800 square foot, 432-bed facility.

In making its site selection, DHHS used a ranking system that looked at six factors: location to clients, availability of skilled work force, proximity to UNC and Duke, availability of utilities, availability of state-owned or reasonably priced property, and access to major highways. Four sites were evaluated - Butner, Raleigh on the Dorothea Dix grounds, Siler City, and Pittsboro. Each site was given up to four points on each of the factors. Butner scored 21 points. The next closest ranking site was Raleigh with 17 points. Butner scored "fours" on five of the six factors. Once the new hospital is complete, both Umstead and Dorothea Dix Hospital will be closed.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Same thing at Court TV, Ilene Sue. It didn't take long for people to get her number! I told a few people about the CBI/LHP/kiddie pron thing and everyone asked the same thing--why is thing still out walking the streets?

10. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Hey Sue!!

Hey Susan Ilene Shufelt Bennett they are building you a new home. Aren't you pleased? A new home just for you.!!! OH, Joy, Joy Joy.

Congrats!!! Pack those bags and get moving. This is your lucky day!!!!!!

By the way, I detest Sue Bennett bringing up the name of a child on a public forum. I think we should all write her servers, and AOL since she uses AOL to post on different forums at Deja, such as Jameson245@aol.com.

She is using these means to slander Professor Foster, to post the name of a minor child as a Thead title, and insinuating something perverted against a great man and his daughter. I will not dignify hir thread with the sweet child's name.

I for one am tired of her stalking Professor Foster, her posting slanderous remarks about this good and decent man. Professor Foster wrote Patsy Ramsey because he felt sorry for a mother he thought was being mistreated by the press. He offered his expertise at no charge. He plainly stated in his letter to Patsy Ramsey that he did not want any money from her then or ever. He was very famous for his linquistic work at the time he wrote Patsy out of the kindness of his heart. Patsy Ramsey did not bother to answer his generous offer.

At the time Professor Foster wrote Patsy he had not seen the ransom note, nor had he seen exemplars of her handwriting. Now you have to ask yourself why would Patsy Ramsey not take the Professor up on his generous offer?

We all know the reason why. She knew that after he had examined and tested her language skills, her punctuation, and style of writing against the ransom note that he would name her as the writter of the ransom note. In other words the Professor would not have been able to clear Patsy, but he would have been able, as he did, name her as the writter of the ransom note. Patsy Ramsey agreed on Larry King Live that whoever wrote the ransom note was the murderer of JonBenet.

I hope that all of you will join in with me in filing complaints with Sue Bennett's servers and her AOL account for her stalking of the professor and for her posting the name of a minor child on a public forum. This child is innocent, as are her parents. I am tired of Sue Bennett trying to destroy anyone and everyone that gets in her propagandist way. Sue Bennett is a control freak.

Sue Bennett, as far as being a consultant on anything, you are not qualified.

I am sending you a package of razor blades and for all I care you can do with them what you do best.

Get a life Sue Bennett. You lied again. How long has it been since you posted that you were through with the Ramsey case? You are already back posting like a demon, which I am not too sure you are not.

Let's all count how many hats does Sue have. I have always been told that you are okay if you only talk to yourself, but when you start answering yourself it is time to check in at the nearest mental facility.

You do know that criminal charges can be filed against you for slander, theatening, and causing emotional distress to an innocent person. I wonder if Professor Foster knew you were in NY for two weeks, and so very close to him and his family? If he did I have to wonder if he feared for the safety of his family and his self. I believe you are a very dangerous threat to the Professor and to his family. I truly do.

Sue, I don't hate you. I don't want to hate you. I love your soul, but hate your disgusting ways. Maybe we should all try praying for you. You make it almost impossible for anyone to like you. I think that is what you want.

The above is my opinion, and my opinion only. Sue Bennett you do not have permission, nor any of your posters, or your other hats do not have permission to copy my post in part or whole.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2003
  11. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Post deleted because it posted twice

Sorry bout that.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2003
  12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I would like to suggest the following.

We only refer to Jameson as Susan Bennett.

A sweet and wonderful friend brought up the point to me that Susan Bennett hides behind Jameson. When Susan is Jameson she thinks she is strong. When she is Susan Bennett she is not. Susan has even admitted as much in some old postings.

From now on no more jameson

From now on it's

Susan Bennett

13. Watching You

You mean

Susan Bennett doesn't have buns of steel? hahahaha, every time her alter ego posts about her buns of steel, I fall out of my chair laughing. What a knucklehead.

Bennett was in NY for two weeks? What was the little sneak doing there - stalking Darnay or auditioning for As the Whore Turns.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now, WY...

We all know that the auditions for "As The Whore Turns" were held in chicago.

Soooooooo, SueBenet' wants to make the conversation to include innocent kids again, huh Zap? I damn sure think that it is time to look her in her good eye and tell her that it is time for her curtain call or else she may be feeling uncomfortable again soon.

RR

15. Watching You

We all know what happens

when that other minor, Burke's name is breathed. Lin Woof Woof forbids it. It's okay, though, for Susan Bennett to trash young girls on her propaganda website.

RR, you're right - As the Whore Turns was in Chicago, and the answer is blowing in the wind.

The one I was thinking of was General Whorespital.

16. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

How do you complain to a server and AOL?

Maybe she was taping "Days of our Lies"? Holloween is coming up.

17. Watching You

I know what

Suzzie Bennett can be the next Ozzie Ozborn on reality TV. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Turn on your TV and watch Susan Bennett foam at the mouth 24/7 in her chair in front of the computer while Mr. Susan Bennett tries to keep up with the housework and cooking with the Mason jars.

18. zapata

zapata Senior Member

I should have written

I should have written "complain to the owner of her host server" and to whoever is in charge at AOL.

Susan I am so sorry, but you will no longer be able to depend on your hat to give you the courage to post your lies. You will now be held accountable as Susan Bennett for all the post you make.

According to Sue's post at the time she went to NY, she went to be with Darnay. Stayed at his home some of the time, road the train into NY to meet with him some of the time. Hir played detective, looked at his evidence, talked with doctors in regards to JonBenet's autopsy. Hir is simply a jack of all trades, and a master of nothing. Actually, as far as I am concerned Sue Bennett no longer exist, nor does hir hat. I for one am tired of hir games and will no longer participate in hir little games. Hir lives in a world of hir own making. Let hir stay there and let hir wrestle hir demons. Hir is of no importance. Hir was a game that was fun to play with for a period of time, but like all games, hir has become boring.

I will take one last look at hir board. Last time I was there I noted that all hir little heads had deserted hir. John and Patsy have deserted hir. They used hir to serve thier purpose, then they discarded hir. They want to get on with their lives and as long as Sue Bennett keeps mouthing off they can't. They chose to flush hir from the barhroom of their heart. Sue, they played you for a fool. That must really hurt. I feel nothing but pity for you.

All my post are based on my opinion and are my private property, and no one has permission to copy in part or whole to any forum outside of FFJ.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice