Lin Wood LIED, Fleet White was set up, and the Ramseys have proven money buys justice

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I am at the end of my rope.

When is someone else in the Media (besides us) going to feel the outrage that we feel concerning the Ramsey case. No one has the balls to step up to the plate and the truth.

* Lin Wood went on National TV and lied about the 911 tape. We can prove it yet no one gives a rats :(:(:(.

*Fleet White was the victim of a vicious set up and smear campaign with so much unethical behavior on the part of elected officials and the media you would think Boulder was Russia circa 1962.

*The Ramseys lied about the 911 tape.

*The Ramseys, because of their wealth, were able to hire Hal Haddon. The lawyer who goes around "fixing" things for his clients. Making sure that the waters are so muddy there is not the possibility of a conviction. Haddon appears to stop at nothing to keep his clients out of jail. Look at what he is doing in the Bryant case.

When is somebody with some courage, brains, and kahuna's going to do the right thing?

We can only do so much.

By the way. "E" TV is doing another look at the case. I don't expect much but the usual love fest with Lin Wood.

http://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Shows/Ramsey/index.html

The truth is all right here in the forum. Not one person can say who killed JBR but we can say it was someone in the house that night. We have all the info anyone needs right here.

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Tristan

I'd bet Bill O'Reilly has the balls to kick some butt.

Bet if it was proposed to him by someone like you (or a few others on here) that are very well versed on the whole mess, he'd do it.

He likes to bring 'em down when they have it coming.

3. purr

purr Active Member

i vote for bill o'reilly too........

ok........does anyone have connections with him???

let's do it........gung ho style!!!!

let me know what i can do........how i can help???

how about shadow........our retired guy on the
    forum......fly to new york along with tricia.......
    and/or whomever else is available and present
    all the evidence to him.

we need the facts on a show that is watched
    by a lot of people for sure!!!

and bill is the kind of guy who will GET IT!
    and understand that someone in the house DID IT!

and the time for justice is NOW!!!!

i vote yes to doing this,
    purr

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

"I feel your pain", as ol Clinton used to say. But really I do. I've been thinking about this for a few minutes and think that maybe one of the reasons that no news journalist has cracked this is because of all the "spin" that has gone on before. Wood, Smit, what twice each has been on an hours length progran with no call-ins but just their flaky 2 bit fantasys echoing through hallways that go nowhere. They each think they solved the case by placing blame outside of the family - so that is the end of the story. It is made up, doesn't exist, that phantom intruder, a figment of an old man's imagination. And this has been swallowed by the vast listening public because this is their only peek into the case. They haven't been studying it like we have. Oh and please take no offense at this any of you, but I also think that they think we, the internet "junkies" on the case are all nuts. So we have no voice either. They just dismiss us as so much fodder. They would rather take a look at the crazy antics of someone like Jameson and say that she is the sane one.

Now maybe I'm all wrong here but I don't see it that way. They have been tainted by screwed up facts and yet take us for the screw ups. See what I'm getting at here. Well of course we are not screw ups but we are perceived as that. And perception is 9/10's of the law! Huh whatever.

Not long ago I had a discussion with an acquaintance who had only the very basic knowledge of this case -- that a little girl had died and was later found in her own home's basement by her father. She felt that an intruder had done it because of that detective and how he made it into the basement window without leaving any trace of himself. See how easy that was to solve? That's what I'm referring to. The public saw all that crap and "if it's on TV it must be true". Forget the facts or what is known to be true.

Anyway I'm not trying to make light of your frustration just trying to understand why this case hasn't gone any further. There are of course many other ramifications that come into play here.

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tricia.........our fearless leader, I have no doubt that you will lead us to victory!

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

RST Bullsmit

I see the hogger jamspin has resurrected herself yet again, LOL. And, her newest bestest friend, mameslug is right there to halp.

Jammy Sue says she is tired of the BORG lies. Po' po' jams, she is so pist off the circulation's being cut off to her brain and she's even more brain dead than usual.

Jammy says the Ramseys are all but officially cleared and the investigators are NOT looking at the Ramseys now. Funny thing, Keenan's RST has had this case for months. Wonder what's taking them so long to bring that elusive intruder to justice. Jammy Sue says they are looking at intruder suspects because that is what the evidence says happened, so since there is no new evidence and all the work was done for them by previous investigators (even Lou Smit said they did a good job, especially Steve Thomas), seems if it were so easy to find an intruder, they should have it done by now - ya think?

jammy says all of the BORG misinformation out there is going to hurt the chances we have to see justice for JonBenét and SickPuppy. She's really hostile toward E-Entertainment, now that she's seen their list of facts. I was also disgusted with their list of facts, but I sure as heck don't think those facts are BORG generated. They have many of the facts wrong. What jammy sue and her clones consider to be facts, though, are not facts - only RST opinions and theories, but they don't know the difference between theory and fact. Take the stun gun, for instance. That isn't a fact. That is a theory. jammy and her pet rock mame need to learn to sort fact from theory and fiction.

What really twists jammy's spleen, though, is that this misinformation could cost us the one lead "we" need, whoever "we" is. Jammy says "We must put the FACTS out there so the killer might be found."

Don't you see? Jammy's forum is the only forum who is dedicated to putting out the RST truth. The rest of the forums only put out misinformationi, according to the gospel of jammy sue and mamey suma.

jammy then attempts to discredit everything Tricia has said in the first post on this thread. She says Tricia hasn't shared any proof that Lin Wood lied about the 911 tape. Hello? Is anybody home? I can hear Patsy Ramsey's voice at the end of the unenhanced tape saying Help me, Jesus, Help me, Jesus, Help me, Jesus. Now jammy sue is telling me it's not true? I can't hear it? Buy a freaking hearing aid with some of that blood money you made from the tabs, Bennett. I'm a lot older than Bennett is, and my ears can hear it just fine. Why does Ms. Thing continue to lie about this - Patsy's voice is there. I heard it with my own ears, and a lot of other people can also hear Patsy's voice. Lin said Patsy's voice wasn't there. It is. It seems that jameson and Lin are both liars.

I can't say I hear either John or Burke in that segment, but I hear something else on that segment of the unenhanced tape. Jammy sue can squawk her anti-BPD and anti-Steve Thomas malarky all she wants - Thomas told the truth. I believe him - the voices are there. Keenan et al have not denied the fact that those voices are there, and if they do, they will be guilty of obstructing justice and tampering with evidence. A lot of people will give a big rat's @ss if this is the case, contrary to the little head's incorrect assumptions.

Ms. Head goes on to say she believes Fleet White was the victim of a mentally ill individual and a few people who honestly believed her story.

But, then the mameslug dares to contradict her newest best friend, jamsey.

Mameslug tells Mz. Head that, yes, the stun gun evidence is real and Nancy Krebs is real!!!!!!and by God, Nancy Krebs!!!!!! is far more mentally healthy than many who participate in these forums!!!!!.... and anyone who thinks this story is dead!!!!!......!!!!!!......is way wrong!!!!!!!.....

Ms Holier than Thou mameslug suggests Tricia leave her world of cyber reality filled with theories based on personal egos and hatred!!!!!!...!!!!!!!(strange words coming from the queen of hatred, Suma) and find out the real story!!!!!!!! Mameysue also offers Tricia advice on her advisors. Imagine that. I may die laughing. I suggest mameslug get her head out of her @ss - the fumes are destroying what's left of her brain cells.

I have wondered when the EPA is going to clean up that dump over there. I had hoped that with Ms. Head's last dramatic exit, the cleanup had begun, but I see it was all just wishful thinking.

One thing I know for sure, the stench coming from the swamp is more overwhelming, more toxic and and more dangerous than ever, but, with mameslug on board, the brain power, which was already insignificant and underwhelming, has diminished even further. So sad.

7. Watching You

Oh my

mameson and jameson are disagreeing (nicely, of course, LOL) at the swamp. mameson is doing her "I suggest you" thing with jammy sue.

Kiss your butt goodbye, ms. activisit mamey sue. The only super ego who survives at the swamp is its owner, and that's not you, sugah.

Spade a dark and shadowy character? I suggest mameson face the proven facts - Nancy Krebs is the dark and shadowy character in this story. Not Spade, not Fleet White.

8. 1000 Sparks

good post WY and so true

I feel the reason most of the RST is laying low is to make the forums go away.

Notice how quiet most of them are when mame, jameson, morgan, etc. are not around to argue with?

There are only a few posts a day on the other forums regarding the JB case.

We need dto get that 911 tape to someone who really cares.

9. Watching You

I'll tell you

what I'm tired of. I'm tired of stupidity. I'm tired of passivity. I'm tired of Mary Keenan's crap. I'm tired of jameson's crap. I'm tired of mame's crap. I'm tired of Lou Smit's crap. I'm tired of Lin Woof Woof's crap. I'm tired of the whole damn bunch of losers who have managed to insert themselves into the JBR case and twist the facts beyond recognition.

Almost seven damn years we've been waiting for someone to sort through the bullchit and arrest JBR's killer. Almost seven years we've been on these forums, seeing the truth of what is so freaking obvious, and for all of those years, the freaks and crazies - some of them actually working inside the case - have peddled their wares and done nothing but disrupt the case, sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

It's pure craziness - these people belong in an insane asylum, seriously, and I'm sick of all of it. It's foul, it's rotten, it stinks, it's evil, it's insane, and someday those who are responsible for letting this craziness go on are going to be exposed. That much I know for sure.

10. 1000 Sparks

Yup

that's the attitude the rst want us to have. Get sick of this mess and go home and forget it.

If I thought I was capable of talking sense about this case with some main media people, I'd sick in there office until they let me show them/explain....

?????

11. Watching You

Jameson roars

like a mouse. Jameson, don't even bother. I couldn't care less what you say about me or how you twist my words or take them out of context. Websleuths is a joke. Deal with it.

12. Watching You

I believe

I believe in karma, Sparky.

Nothing we do or say will be as bad as their karma. Trust me. It's not over. But, as long as Keenan is running the show, or should I say cover up, the fix that was in so many years ago will remain there. This country is fighting a war against terrorism. I guess there are bigger priorities for powerful men and women who could make a difference than bringing about an investigation into the trash heap in Boulder. This is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public, and nobody will do a damn thing about it.

The inmates are running the asylum. Truth doesn't stand a chance. Agendas rule.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Get the popcorn ready

The Mameby-Pamby-Jamby Ramsey Showdown is Coming Soon to a moniter near you!!!

Obviously jameson feels more comfortable now and she is back posting case. Maybe mame gave her one of those pain pills that she was under the influence of the other night when she was posting so comfortably about not being able to find a thread.

:eek:

I still wonder how depressed it must make Nancy to see mame making herself at home in John Ramsey's camp. After all the things that Nancy said that he did to her when she was a child. Maybe she can turn to Ollie and Smit for support since they think so highly of her?

What a mystery.
    RR

14. Watching You

The latest

in How the Smit Spins (got the popcorn ready?)

Today's episode is about dumb, and dumber, and dumbest having a conversation at the swamp. See, mameslugsuma (dumbest) is explaining to Slapfish (dumb) that nobody has to shut Nancy Krebs up because she hasn't uttered a word for three years. Of course, we know the subject of the conversation - mameslugsuma's purpose for living - Fleet White. Then Ashley (dumber) gives dumbest a big smooch and says Ms. Thing Krebs is credible.

Yeh, and Nancy Krebs didn't call Tricia and tell her she was going to sue her for talking about her and her main woman Mary Suma.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

For Immediate Release.

DATELINE OCT. 23RD 2003 12:17 PM...

STILL NO LAWSUIT...

WAITING....

WAITING...

WAITING....

16. 1000 Sparks

Tristan

I'm still waiting too....

Bill, where are you?

17. zapata

zapata Senior Member

I remember when

Mamsie was scared to death of Sue Bennett. Wanted to stay as far away from that nut as she could. I remember when I thought Mame cared about JonBenet. What happened Mame? JonBenet is still dead. Remember the story was suppose to be about this little child. If you are a real reporter, it is my opinion that you don't make the story about yourself.

I guess that is before Mamsie sold her family down the drain as Sue Bennett did. All to get their mugs in the news. Does anyone remember when Mamsie posted or emailed, can't remember which she did, that picture of her and her daughter and wanted us to believe that her daughter was Nancy Krebs? I thought that was stooping as low as anyone can get.

I also remember when I had so much faith in Mamsie that I offered to even let her send Nancy Krebs to my house. You see I made the mistake of believing Mamzie when she told me of the danger Nancy Krebs was in.

It took me only a few weeks to figure out that if Nancy Krebs was in so much danger then why bring her into your house when you had little children there? Mamzie had her twins. Innocent children exposed to such perversion.

I also remember that before Mamzie got her interview with Hunter she thought he was scum. Asked me to dig up all the dirt I could on him. Then she got the interview, had her picture taken with chickenchit Hunter, let it go to her head, or maybe she fell for his line of crap. I hear he has a way with women. She completely changed her opinion of Hunter after that interview.

I watched as that bunch slowly, then at full speed ahead, they started trying to destroy Fleet White. Fleet had done nothing. Not one single thing, except he refused to sell out to anyone. Of the many people involved in this case Fleet and Pricilla White have proven their love for JonBenet above all else. They have refused to make one thin dime off this little murdered child.

The Whites fed JonBenet her last meal, but I feel Patsy fed JonBenet her last fruit. Was the fresh pineapple JonBenet ate in that last fruit basket that went undelivered by the Ramseys? I think it might have been.

I couldn't sleep tonight. The injustice done to JonBenet is on my mind. I am going to go light a candle for her. I hope all of you will light one too. It isn't a special occasion, I am just feeling the need to let her know that we don't want to get on with our lives until she receives justice. I hope in lighting the candles that it will bring her sweet soul a little peace. I hope she knows we all still care.

zap

18. Watching You

Nice post, Zapata

and I agree emphatically. mame is never going to get a pass from these quarters - what she has done, and is still doing, is unforgivable. I do notice that she is all but deserted by her devoted cult members. Too bad mame still doesn't get it.

But, then, what can one expect from a town that allowed cougers to be more important than their children? Read the new Readers Digest. It has a story about how Boulder hates insiders coming in and telling them anything. Their bullheadness cost them the life of a teenager in a couger attack along with several of their pets before they would take any action against the cougers there. Boulder authorities mentality - incestuous little place that it is.

So many things to think about - so many things I'm hearing these days. Susan Bennett and Mame Suma - who would have thunk it. Let's see - where does the mental institution fit in, here? Somewhere, hmmmmm. Well, well, well, then. And mame thought she was the only one who could play those games.

19. Watching You

Oh, and

the Hunter/mame thing? You're exactly right, Zapata. mame was rabid against Hunter until she met him and had her picture taken with him and Bill Wise, I think it was.

The wind blows hard in Chicago, I hear, but I think there was a little mental copulation going on in Boulder the day that picture was taken.

:eek:

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I often wonder, WY...

...if mame ever made a sandwich in that hot tub.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice