Atlanta 2000

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Spade

Spade Member

This is an excerpt from Bruce Levin's interview of Patsy Ramsey in Lin Wood's office. The next time Jams or any other idiot says that the Ramsey's have never pointed the finger at the White's use this to point out the truth. Everytime I re-read this I get more PO'd. John and Patsy are truly scum. The numbers are from the videotape this was transcribed from. They drive my scanner nuts.

BRUCE:
    08:57:59:15 No. And I I certainly, Mr. Wood, would not expect her to do
    that. That's not where I was going.

LIN WOOD:
    08:58:03:21 I understand.

BRUCE:
    08:58:04:01 But if this makes you more comfortable, I'll ask the question another way.

LIN WOOD:
    08:58:06:18 Thank you very much.

BRUCE:
    08:58:09:03 You've named Priscilla White in the past as a possible
    suspect. During the course of the last two years, have you rejected that as
    a possible suspect in the murder of your daughter? Have you rejected
    Priscilla White?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:58:21:21 No.

BRUCE:
    08:58:23;06 You've named Fleet White, I believe, as a suspect.
    Same question. Have you rejected him as a possible suspect?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:58:28:23 No

BRUCE:
    08:58:29:24 Phil McReynolds?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:58:30:11 No.

BRUCE:
    08:58:32:25 And no, you have not rejected them?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:58:33:18 No, I have not rejected him.

BRUCE:
    08:58:35:02 And I believe Chris Wolf (PH). You also named--

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:58:37:16 No, we-- has not been -- rejected.

BRUCE:
    08:58:43:02 1 assume, then, that that's a function of the fact that you—
    (BACKGROUND NOISE) have not received any significant information concerning
    the murder of your child in the last two years that differs from the information that
    you received prior to your interviews with representatives of the Boulder District
    Attorney's Office.

LIN WOOD:
    08:59:02:12 Hold it a second. We answered that. (PAUSE)
    You understand that?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    08:59:13:17 Not really.

BRUCE:
    08:59:15:14 Okay, I'll-- I'll-- I'll rephrase it for you. In-- June of 1998, the
    individuals that I've named were, in your mind, potential suspects in the murder
    of your child, correct?

PATSY RAMSEY:

08:59:27 Mm-hmm. (AFFIRMATIVE) correct.

BRUCE:

08:59:30:03 You tell us that today -- in August of the year 2000, that those
    individuals remain suspects, correct?

PATSY RAMSEY:

08:59:38:22 Correct.

BRUCE:
    08:59:39;20 1 am assuming, based on that, that you have not received through
    your investigators, or through your experts, any significant new information
    about the killing, which caused you to abandon those opinions or suspicions.

LIN WOOD:
    08:59:56:18 Lemme just caution you. Because he tells you it's sumthin' that he
    assumes, Patsy. I mean I think what he really wants to know is why have you not
    necessarily rejected these people in your own mind. Follow me? That's that I think
    an easier question. Isn't that what you're driving at, Bruce? I mean

BRUCE:
    9:00:13:15 Well no

LIN WOOD:
    09:00:13:28 Like for example, Chris Wolf

BRUCE:
    09:00:14:17 NO, it's not.

LIN WOOD:
    09:00:15:09 why why do you still think he's not, in your mind, rejected
    as a suspect. You know, what you're trying to get her to answer.

BRUCE:
    09:00:20:04 What what I wanna know is is it would seem to me that, if you
    have people d-- who are working on this case for you to develop information
    concerning the killer, that if they had developed anything significant, that it might
    impact your belief that Priscilla or Fleet or McReynolds or Wolf was involved. Do
    you understand that so far?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:46:10 Yes.

BRUCE:
    09:00:47:06 Is it a fair statement that you have not received any significant
    information concerning the murder of JonBenet in two years?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:57:03 Now

LIN WOOD:
    09:00:58:15 About?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:59:15 We have significant information.

BRUCE:
    09:01:02:25 Okay. So why don't you

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:01:02:20 About the murder.

BRUCE:
    09:01:03:11 Okay. Why don't you tell us what-- what is the significant
    information that you've been provided in the past two years.

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:01:11 Okay. Well, this --

BRUCE:
    09:01:12:18 And again, I'm not gonna you know, I'm not gonna ask you months
    and days, when did you find this out. But I'd like to

LIN WOOD:
    09:01:16:22 Significant information as to specific people?

BRUCE:
    09:01:18:26 Specific information concerning the killer, generally. And you can
    you can block it out any way you want.

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:01:25:06 Okay. Well, I don't know a whole lot of detail. John will-- perhaps
    be much b

2. Spade

Spade Member

More

from the same interview. Lots of references to Chris Wolfe's ex-girlfriend. Also, note the reference to pineapple at the end. this come up later also. Michael is M Kane:

MALE VOICE:
    09:24:23;02 We know what you said about Priscilla White. I'm just my question is since we talked to you last, have you developed any evidence that would confirmed your suspicion as far as Priscilla White is concerned? Anything that you know of during the course of the investigation that you have conducted that would keep her on this list independent of what you might think we know, that kind of a thing?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:24:47;10 No.

MALE VOICE:
    09:24:48;25 Oh, how about Fleet White? Anything that you have developed since the last time we spoke to you that would keep him on the
    sus or keep him on this list.

MALE VOICE:
    09:24:59;29 You're talking about whether the investigators have developed information as opposed to like an event occurring, such as

MALE VOICE:
    09:25:03;27 Right, anything you knew that we don't.
    09:25:05;17 (OVERTALK)

MALE VOICE:
    09:25:05;29 (LAUGHTER) Which is a little odd.

MALE VOICE:

09:25:09;07 Anything new that we don't know about Fleet White that you have developed or your investigators have developed?

PATSY RAMSEY:

09:25:15;25 1 can't remember any. The only I just heard recently that he that we had come across a copy of his-- statement to you folks, or to the police department, on or the day after JonBenet's death. And that he was asked about the ransom note and could-- very closely recite the contents. Which-- seemed unusual.

MALE VOICE:
    09:25:50;28 He the same I guess the same question, in regard to Mr. McReynolds (PH), and I' m sorry, I don't remember Mr. McReynolds's first name.

MALE VOICE:
    09:25:58;23 Is it Bill? William

MALE VOICE:
    09:25:59;18 Bill, William, yes. Anything I know he eventual his name came up. And I was wondering if anything since the last time
    you spoke to, I believe it was the Boulder district attorneys. I think after the formal discussion you had on tape and everything, then you went, and I heard an audiotape of where you were focusing on Mr. McReynolds himself with Mr. Demue (PH) and a couple of other people.

09:26:30;00 1 was wondering if anything any follow up had been done as far as your investigation was concerned? Any new information on Mr. McReynolds? Possible involvement?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:26:42;05 I don't know.

MALE VOICE:
    09:26:43;15 And Mr. Wolfe? I mean these -- Bruce asked you these kind of in a group of four. I was interested specifically, since, when we last spoke to you, what have you developed, if anything, about Mr. Wolfe?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:26:58;27 Well, I think subsequent to that, I know we have a tape from his-- one time girlfriend.

MALE VOICE:
    09:27:07;14 Miss Dilson (PH)

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:08;23 Dilson. She videotaped herself employing John and me to help her. She's very
    frightened of him. She believes he did this. She is in hiding. You know.

MALE VOICE:
    09:27:28;03 Have you ever spoken to Miss Dilson in person? Or

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:34;13 I can't-- I can't remember.

MALE VOICE:
    09:27:36;24 Okay. But you you viewed this tape asking for your help?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:41;08 Mmm Hmm (AFF.)

MALE VOICE:
    09:27:42;03 Anything other than the tape that would indicate to you or keep Mr. Wolfe in that position that he was in last time we spoke?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:S6;20 I just can't think of anything right now.

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:00;29 Mrs. Ramsey, would you

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:02;08 Can I can I ask

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:04;10 1 was just gonna follow up

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:07;03 okay, go ahead.

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:08;05 Have you sent your investigators out to interview Miss Dilson or locate her to try to follow up on this tape?

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:15;19 Well, let me help you a little bit. Chris Wolfe has filed a lawsuit against John and Patsy Ramsey. And so you can rest assured
    that Chris Wolfe and Miss Dilson, in terms of information, are being developed about that in terms of the defense to that case, among other things. If we come across anything in the course of that civil litigation, we'll get it as quickly as we can copy it and get it to you. (UNINTEL) study a lot of his appearances and some other things. So

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:44;08 So Mrs. Ramsey, I take it then, that the answer to my question, as far as to date, is no? That no one's gone out and attempted
    to interview Miss Dilson (UNINTEL)? If you know?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:28:56;01 1 don't know.

MALE VOICE:
    09:28:56;29 You have you received any reports or any summaries from any investigator that would cause you to believe that she was contacted directly by your representatives?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:07;09 1 just don't know. I mean John, perhaps, would know.

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:12;25 You have no recollection, as you sit here, of seeing any follow up information in any form?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:18;06 That's correct.

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:20;16 This tape, was that unsolicited on the part of your family?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:24;07 Oh yes.

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:25;22 When did you receive that?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:30;05 Probably some time last spring.

RAM #13 Pg. 74

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:33;27 Spring of 199.

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:36;10 No, spring of I think spring of 2000. Or
    maybe fall of 2000.

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:44;16 Well, it wouldn't be fall, so maybe spring of this year.

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:47;24 Yes, right.

MALE VOICE:
    09:29:49;04 or fall of 1999.

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:29:49;29 Yeah. I was thinking of when I know we
    saw it in our apartment. I'm trying to think
    when how long we've been in that apartment.
    So.

MALE VOICE:
    09:30:00;04 Michael?

MICHAEL:

09:30:01;15 The-- have you had any-- forensic people look into the issue of the pineapple that was found in JonBenet's digestive tract?

MALE VOICE:
    09:30:13;24 Let me ask you this, Michael, because I'm are you stating as a matter of fact that was pineapple, without any question?

MICHAEL:
    09:30:21;20 That was stated two years ago. During the interview--

MALE VOICE:
    09:30:22;20 Well I'm -- no'' you're stating it as fact.

MICHAEL:
    09:30:25;06 There's no doubt about it. When Lou Smit told Mr. Ramsey that, too. Well, let me ask you this.

MALE VOICE:
    09:30:28:27 That's all I mean I just wanna make sure that it's clear that you're stating it as a matter of fact and not opinion that it is pineapple.

MICHAEL:
    09:30:35:171 It's pineapple.

MALE VOICE:

09:30:35:21 Okay.

3. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Wow, good stuff, Spade. PR is perfectly clear they consider the Whites, ole Santa and CW all suspects, although their "investigation" has turned up nothing. And Kane is absolutely definitive about the pineapple in his statements, no wiggle room for cracked crab crap-defense. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Kane directly at this point?

This was in 2000 and we can be sure that between then and Keenan taking over the case in Dec., 2002, the Ramsey "investigatorS" didn't come up with anything else then either, else Keenan would have filed charges. Very good, thanks for posting this!

4. Spade

Spade Member

1st

To the best of my knowledge, this is the 1st time that the August 2000 interviews have been available on the forums. A bi*c*h fight between LinWad and Michael Kane from the same interviews got big play at the swamp but the meat has never been posted. IMO these interviews, conducted in LinWad's office, contain shocking revelations about who the Ramsey's were throwing under the bus, fiber evidence, sexual abuse, the 911 call, and just how far LinWad will go to make a buck.

Let me know how you would like to read them. My transcripts were made from a grainy videotape and do NOT scan well. Do you want the whole thing or will a synopsis be OK?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG.... So what Patsy is saying is this:

"Even though we have thrown the Whites and Santa Bill under the bus we have nothing, nada, not one bit of evidence to suggest they are involved in the death of "that child." However that's not going to stop me from pointing a finger at them."

Good God does it get any worse?

Spade whatever you can do would be appreciated. Perhaps, if it's not too much trouble, type up the meaty parts. You know the parts where the Ramseys lie, change their story, or say, "I don't know." Ok I guess you have to type up the whole damn thing..LOL..

Guys pass the word. This is the first time the Atlanta interviews have been posted with this info. This is incredible.

Thanks Spade. Once again you come through with the goods.

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Spade, I just NEED to read the entire transcripts but don't want to see you go to too much trouble to bring them our way. If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I've some spare time laying around here somewhere as I'm coping with a newly diagnosed permanent disability, so would be happy to type, transcribe, whatever you need doing. Tricia has my email addy. Thanks again for more breaking news!

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

yes

and I really like it when patsy says I don't know but maybe John does......

huh? They don't know what the other one knows?

8. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Spade, thanks for the post and some very interesting information.
    There is one item that really caught my attention:

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:08;23 Dilson. She videotaped herself employing John and me
    to help her. She's very frightened of him. She believes he did
    this. She is in hiding. You know.

MALE VOICE:
    09:27:28;03 Have you ever spoken to Miss Dilson in person? Or

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:27:34;13 I can't-- I can't remember.

No one expects perfect recall, but there are some things,
    especially important things with high emotional content, which
    are not easily forgotten.

We are all familiar with the Ramsey stutter step and poor memory
    when things begin to get a little dicey. The questioning about
    the note is a classic example.

The MALE VOICE ends with "Or" meaning the male voice was
    anxiously interrupted by Patsy saying "I can't-- I can't
    remember."

Of course, the I can't remember leaves an out in case Miss Dilson
    or someone else states that Patsy did talk to Miss Dilson. Also,
    its a word dance around the potential charge of perjury.

If Patsy did talk to Miss Dilson, but chose to not remember, this
    means the outcome of the conversation was not favorable to the
    Ramsey defense. If this conversation revealed that there was zero
    justification to suspect Wolf, not only would LE have one less
    suspect to take attention away from the Ramseys, this information
    could have been fatal to the Ramseys' defense in the Wolf
    lawsuit.

Can anyone point me to any information wherein Miss Dilson talks
    about the video tape of herself she sent to the Ramseys, or any
    information that expresses of implies any other direct link
    between herself and the Ramseys?

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Darnay's Not God......

Spade is.

Let's see..........what else is memeorable about the year 2000? The arrival of Mystery Witness/Woman.

"BRUCE:
    09:00:20:04 What what I wanna know is is it would seem to me that, if you have people d-- who are working on this case for you to develop information concerning the killer, that if they had developed anything significant, that it might impact your belief that Priscilla or Fleet or McReynolds or Wolf was involved. Do
    you understand that so far?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:46:10 Yes.

BRUCE:
    09:00:47:06 Is it a fair statement that you have not received any significant information concerning the murder of JonBenet in two years?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:57:03 Now

LIN WOOD:
    09:00:58:15 About?

PATSY RAMSEY:
    09:00:59:15 We have significant information."

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Right Sparky.....a couple times she passes the ball to John. her daughter was brutally murdered in her home, they are under suspicion, they fork out truch loads of money on investigators ands Pats can't be bothered to know details...?

I don't exactly buy the bedwetting theory, but I sure thinks she's good for it. I think she's a skilled manipulator with a hardness in her heart.

JMO as a mother who's been shocked by pats every weird, cover your a$$ move and word since Christmas eve those many years ago.

11. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Spade

Spade wrote: "Do you want the whole thing or will a synopsis be OK"

ACR Comment: I would prefer the whole thing myself but will accept whatever you can share with us.

Thank you so much. :D

12. ACandyRose

Dilson and video tape

EasyWriter wrote,

"Can anyone point me to any information wherein Miss Dilson talks about the video tape of herself she sent to the Ramseys, or any information that expresses of implies any other direct link between herself and the Ramseys?"

EasyWriter,

Regarding possible thoughts on just how Miss Dilson could have done a video tape of herself or should I say the possibility that somebody else video taped Miss Dilson, somebody who had a direct link to get that video tape back to the Ramseys in the spring of 2000.

I don't know this for a fact but I do know the following......

An interesting note upon reviewing my personal archive collection of forum threads is that Susan "jameson" Bennett took a trip to Boulder in the spring of 2000 and she stated in a posting on her forum dated April 26, 2000 that during this particular trip she was allowed to take her camera along and film inside the Boulder house.

Bennett (04-26-2000): "Talking to the Ramseys, friends, relatives, different people... I went to test out many theories, do experiments, and yes, I was allowed to bring in my camera this time."

Also in Bennett's posting, she stated, "One poster asked me to try to step over a note on the spiral staircase. Have to tell you, I tore pages from a phone book, placed them across a step and had NO problem stepping over it."

What Mrs. Bennett didn't post about on that thread was that she took her video camera with her during that trip to Boulder in the spring of 2000 and that she was being filmed by another person walking down the spiral stairscase and stepping over those torn pages from that phone book.

I know about the video camera because this was the same time when I personally contacted Susan Bennett via e-mail and I asked her permission to use her still photos from that trip on a separate Tripod web site so they could be shared by all the forum communities. After she gave me persmission to use the still photos she added in that same e-mail that she took her video camera along with her and that she had a video tape of herself walking down the spiral staircase.

I am not saying that Mrs. Bennett is the one who personally filmed Miss Dilson but it is interesting that Miss Dilson of Boulder had a video tape of herself to the Ramseys during the same time period (spring 2000) that Mrs. Bennett was in Boulder with a video camera and who also has a video tape of herself in the Boulder house.

Of course if Patsy Ramsey ever wants to remember the exact time frame, spring 2000 vs fall of 1999 I also have forum archive threads whereas Mrs. Bennett was traveling in the fall of 1999 also but it was the spring 2000 when she had her video camera and Bennett posted on April 26, 2000, "It has been 16 months since I went to the Ramsey house; this time I went back knowing a LOT more, and I went back looking through different eyes."

13. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

ACR:

"Regarding possible thoughts on just how Miss Dilson could have
    one a video tape of herself or should I say the possibility that
    somebody else video taped Miss Dilson, somebody who had a
    direct link to get that video tape back to the Ramseys in the spring
    of 2000. "

Thanks for all the information. The question as to why a video tape rather than a phone call or a letter is of interest. Of more interest is why Patsy did a song and dance around the question about talking to Miss Dilson.

Whatever the Ramseys think is important enough to hide, I think is important enough to look into.

14. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Thanks Spade.....

for bringing this interview to us....always interesting to see how many ways Patsy finds to tap dance around a direct answer....that woman has such a bad memory, makes one wonder how she functions in life....

ACandyRose....very interesting about Susan Bennett....Possibly one more instance of this busy internet poster inserting herself into the Ramsey case.....one really has to wonder why she was allowed into the Ramsey home and who gave her permission....

Anxious to read more of this interview...
    Voyager

15. Spade

Spade Member

Hi-Tech boots

This brief exchange is very interesting. Mike Kane shows Patsy a receipt for the Hi-Tech boots SHE bought for Burke in GA and then he tells her that BURKE told the GJ he did own Hi-Tech boots (the brand not "high technology footwear") During these interviews, LinWad may be in his own office but he is way out of his element.

MALE VOICE:
    10:33:53:08 Okay, maybe this will help your recollection.

(In the video Patsy is shown a receipt)
    MALE VOICE:
    10:34:03:00 Does that help refresh your recollection as to whether
    he owned a pair of shoes that have compasses on them?
    PATSY RAMSEY:
    10:34:12:27 I just can't remember. I've bought so many shoes
    for him.
    MALE VOICE:
    10:34:19:14 And again, I'll provide you I'll I'll say this
    as a fact to you. That and maybe this will help
    refresh your memory.
    His only exposure, for the most part, the
    compasses had been in a plane. And kind of liked
    the idea of being able to point different
    directions. Do you remember him doing that with
    his shoes.
    PATSY RAMSEY:
    10:34:43:29 I remember he had a
    compass thing like a watch. But I can't remember
    about the shoes.
    MALE VOICE:
    10:34:50:22 You don't remember him having shoes with that
    you purchased with compasses on them?
    MALE VOICE:
    10:34:56:09 She'll tell you that one more time.
    MALE VOICE:
    10:34:57:21 Okay.

MALE VOICE:
    10:35:26:01 Now, you're stating that Burke Ramsey has told you
    that he owned High Tech shoes?
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:28:18 Yes.
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:29:19 Used the phrase High Tech?

MALE VOICE:
    10:35:30:28 Yes.
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:31:25 When?
    PATSY RAMSEY:
    10:35:31:18 Now, did he
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:32:09 1 believe
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:32:14 We can't
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:34:18 1 can't I can't give you the source. I can tell
    you I have that information
    MALE VOICE:
    10:35:37:09 Burke told but you said Burke told you.

16. ACandyRose

LOL

EasyWriter wrote:

"Whatever the Ramseys think is important enough to hide, I think is important enough to look into."

LOL, I am on the same page with you here. As soon as Patsy starts her "I can't remember" stuff she has my full attention!

17. Spade

Spade Member

Fibers

At the swamp they are having a circle j*** about the fiber evidence. This excerpt is just the beginning of LE's disclosure of the damning evidence that they possess. The bottom line is that fibers from the jacket that Patsy wore to the White's the evening of 12/25/96 were found in Patsy's paint tray, on the duct tape covering JonBenet's mouth, and on the blanket covering her body.

11:45:46;15 Instead of wording the question in terms of
    fibers from the jacket, or appear to be from
    the jacket, maybe if you word it "fibers that
    by scientific analysis are identical to
    fibers from the jacket" and not say not
    identify those fibers from the jacket, just
    say identical to fibers matching

MR. WOOD:
    11:46:05;20 What if we left out the fiber problem all
    together and just simply asked her whether or
    not she ever had the jacket, the red and
    black, gray jacket in the proximity of the
    paint tray? I mean we don't have the fight
    the question of what the fiber is or isn't.
    Isn't that what you really wanna find out?

MALE VOICE:
    11:46:26;28 Well, I think that's probably what Bruce and
    Mike were trying to get to, is is there an
    explanation?
    MR. WOOD:
    11:46:34;25 Well, but again, and I'm not trying to
    prevent there from being an explanation as to
    the question of the jacket and proximity to
    the paint tray. But I am very much concerned
    about her trying to explain something that
    may or may not be the case, scientifically
    based on opinion.
    BRUCE:
    11:46:55;01 I'll rephrase the question and maybe this'll
    satisfy you.
    MR. WOOD:
    11:46:56;12 Okay.
    BRUCE:
    11:46:57;14 Mrs. Ramsey, I have scientific evidence from forensic scientists that say that there's
    fibers in the paint tray that match your red
    jacket. I have no evidence from any
    scientist to suggest that those fibers are
    from any source other than your red jacket
    MR. WOOD:
    11:47:17;22 Well, again that's come on, the what
    other sources did they test? How many other
    red jackets and red and black jackets did
    they test? I mean that's an unfair question
    on the face of it, Bruce. They test anything
    other than that red and black jacket? I mean
    they can't have information that it could
    come from another source if they didn't test
    another source, for gosh sakes! So I mean
    that doesn't help solve the dilemma.
    I think what you wanna know is, you suspect,
    apparently, for whatever reason, that there
    may be a match or there may be a fiber from
    her red and black jacket that was on the
    paint in the paint tray. But you're
    we're not at all clear whether that's a fact
    or whether that's just something that you
    believe may or may not be the case.
    BRUCE:
    11:48:01;13 Well, I've told you in the question and I've
    told you face to face that given the most
    sophisticated testing available at this time,
    there are there is fib there is fiber
    evidence in that paint tray that matches.
    MR. WOOD:
    11:48:14;19 Then fairly we'd like to see that evidence so
    we can then let her answer it so that she can
    fairly know what the actual results are. I
    think that is a fair request.
    BRUCE:
    11:48:27;00 Whether she can whether it's her fiber or
    not, I mean if she can say I can't explain
    it, I can't explain it. It doesn't matter
    what the test says.
    MR. WOOD:
    11:48:31;08 It it well, but no in terms no, I think
    it would be fair for her to be able to
    recognize the question of whether this is
    something that she even has to explain.
    MALE VOICE:
    11:48:42;26 Well, Lin
    MR. WOOD:
    11:48:42;24 I mean a red fiber can be in the paint tray from any number of sources. I mean we don't know if
    you're asking specifically you're trying
    to tie apparently a red fiber, I take it,
    from her jacket to the paint tray.

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Spade, Ms. Bennett says she has sicced Lin Wood on you for claiming the tape contains reference to a Hi-Tec receipt. Heads up in case you were wondering what that yipping sound was around your ankles.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Talk about avoiding the issue. Lin Wood is trying to earn his money by not letting Patsy answer the question and by trying to confuse the issue.

The last thing Team Ramsey wants out is the truth.

Spade thank you again for working so hard to bring us this info. It's bombshell stuff that's for sure.

20. Spade

Spade Member

Receipt

The information about the receipt came from another source. I have not seen the original videotape so I ASSUMED that the transcript was refering to Patsy seeing the the receipt. However, what is important is that Burke TOLD LE about owning Hi-Tech boots.

Here part of the bi*c* fight between LinWad and Michael Kane. The videotape that this transcript was made from was leaked to the media by LinWad. Any editing was done long before it reached my hands.

MIKE:

12:19:30;21 I'm asking a question. If you don't want to
    answer the question, don't answer it. But I
    don't have to justify the question.
    MR. WOOD:
    12:19:36;22 Mr. Kane, you misrepresent my letter to you,
    you misrepresent our conversation, you
    misrepresent your statements that I've
    imposed conditions. Let me finish. But all
    the only conditions
    MIKE:
    12:19:53:12 This is ******** on your part. You wanna go out there and
    say, "My clients answered every question.''
    Well, don't say that because you're not
    letting your client answer this question.
    MR. WOOD:
    12:20:01;19 Mr. Kane, why don't you sit down and let's
    let's let's try to be
    MIKE:
    12:20:06;22
    MR. WOOD:
    12:20:08;29 Mr. Kane
    MIKE:
    12:20:10;27 why I'm asking a question.
    MR. WOOD:
    12:20:12;14 Sit down. Sit down.

MIKE:
    12:20:13;04 No yes or no. Can she answer that
    question?
    MR. WOOD:

12:20:16;21 Mr. Kane, life does not always turn on what
    Michael Kane thinks is fair. Just give me a
    second.
    MINE:
    12:20:21;10 Go ahead.
    MR. WOOD:
    12:20:22;19 I don't think I'm being unreasonable
    MIKE:
    12:20:23;20 I think you are.
    MR. WOOD:
    12:20:25;21 Well
    MIKE:
    12:20:25;22 I think you are. You're asking me to
    justify

MR. WOOD:
    12:20:27;02 Why don't you just wait one why don't you
    just give me a chance to talk you're always
    jumping up and making your pre-planned
    speeches
    MIKE:
    12:20:31;08 You stated your objection.
    MR. WOOD:

12:20:32;28 I I now, wait a minute.Youall made
    the request. And youall set the conditions.
    And I agreed to them at the direction of
    John and Patsy and I got the letters that
    demonstrate and document that.

12:20:44;12 The only thing I asked for was the courtesy
    of whether you would consider this being done
    in Atlanta and you quickly said yes. And I
    asked for a stenographic reporter because of
    the concern over an accurate transcript because there's never been one in the prior interviews in April of 1997 and in June of 1998.

12:21:02;18 And that's it. I didn't impose any
    conditions and I don't want to be
    misrepresented in that connection. All I've
    done today, because I thought we were here to
    be productive in looking for the killer of
    this child, the parents want to come in here
    and help you. But when you start asking questions about why

did you let Burk go to school with Susan
    Stein, I mean, with all due respect, I mean,
    I haven't obstructed and said she can't
    answer it but I don't think it's unfair and
    unreasonable for me to say, "What in the
    world does that have to do with the question

of moving this investigation forward on who
    killed this child?
    MIKE:
    12:21:38;27 Alright. I'll go back to what I said.
    MR. WOOD:

12:21:38;28 That's I didn't mean to be get you all
    upset and hot and bothered. I just thought
    it was a fair question in my mind. Susan
    Stein drove Burke Ramsey to school in a locked
    automobile and dropped him off. I'm having a
    lot of trouble finding something sinister
    about that or inconsistent with the parents
    love and protection of their son.
    MIKE:
    12:21:56;13 Well, I think it is inconsistent, number one.
    Number two, but it doesn't matter what I
    think. What matters
    MR. WOOD:

12:22:01;07 It does with all due respect
    MIKE:
    12:22:01;23 No, what matters is
    MR. WOOD:

12:22:03;01 Yeah, it does. You're the crossing special
    prosecutor.
    MIKE:
    12:22:04;12 If you ever think that an intruder is gonna
    be I will go back to the speech I made in
    the very beginning that I made two years ago
    to John Ramsey. If you ever expect for us to
    be able to put the case against

**TRANSCRIBER'S NOTE: TAPE SUDDENLY ENDS HERE AND GOES BLANK.

THEN VOICES ARE ADDIBLE BUT TAPED AT A SUPER HIGH SPEED AND

UNINTELLIGIBLE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THEN BLANK AGAIN**

* * *END SIDE B* * *

***END OF TRANSCRIPT***

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice