John Ramsey re: Jams

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Spade

Spade Member

This LE interview with John Ramsey was part of the package Ms Bennett sold to the NE I wonder if she edited it out. This is NOT a transcript but it is an accurate portrayal of this exchange.

Q. How about Jameson?

A. She called me (Laughter) I mean, I’ve heard of her and I’ve heard she is a supporter. And she..so forth. But I have never went to her website. And..she called me once in Atlanta. And..we..oh, this was maybe a month ago……..she said: “Well, I’d really like to talk to you.†And I said..well we..we didn’t want her to come to our house, because we didn’t want her to be there..it might be hard to get rid of her....(Laughter)

Q. Did she seem normal?

A. Mostly

Q. In what regard was she not?

A. Well anybody that would sit on a computer for a 100 hours a day or whatever she does is…..I’m rambling..(Laughter) Sorry ….Maybe she’s..I mean..obviously she€™s obsessed with it.â€

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Very Revealing

Even hir beloved Ramseys think she's a laughingstock.

3. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I've heard this before. Not the transcript, but that the Ramseys expressed these very sentiments to many others over the years.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Telling Words.......

"because we didn’t want her to be there..it might be hard to get rid of her...."

I was told by someone that spoke to the Ramseys about jameson that Patsy definitely feels Betrayed by Sue Bennett.

Not by us, the Borg.........but by Sue Bennett and Sue Bennett alone.

Bennett
    Ogres
    Ramseys
    Grands!!

RR

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

SlapFish wonders?

:fishslap:

Yes.........we Borg have children and grandchildren and have somehow managed to not kill them.

I KNOW that's a small foreign concept for some to grasp but Hey! It happens!

:justice:
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice