Conning Katie Couric

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Spade

Spade Member

It still amazes me that when Katie Couric had her on-air colonoscopy the Drs didn't find her head. This is an excerpt from the 1st time she was scammed by the Ramsey's.

Katie Couric: You called 911 at 5:52 a.m. Burke was asleep. And yet the tape of the 911, as you all know, was enhanced in a lab. And revealed a conversation in the background apparently between you, John, and your son Burke. How do you explain this?

John Ramsey: I have never heard that tape. The facts
    are that Patsy and I told the police that Burke, to our knowledge, was asleep and had been asleep until I got him up to go to Fleet White’s house later that morning.

Katie Couric: So do you think this tape was somehow doctored or misinterpreted or what?

Patsy Ramsey: I think it is. It is.

John Ramsey: I don’t know. We’ve never been allowed to hear it.

Shortly after this interview, the Ramsey's gave the NE the "tea and cookies" interview where they admitted that they had lied to Couric. Yet when Katie gave LinWad all the free airtime to slander Steve Thomas about "planting" voices on the tape, she was too stupid to remember how she had been scammed before.

Let's use this thread to post on-air lies about the 911 call.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

From what I understand, Catie was anything but conned. She was pratically reading from a script--I liked especially how she helpfully suggested that maybe the tape was doctored. Shades of OJ!

Don't count on seeing any more of these propaganda pieces, though.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It still amazes me that when Katie Couric had her on-air colonoscopy the Drs didn't find her head.

BWAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I needed that. Thanks Spade.

From the Dan Abrams show on July 17th Wood states,

"And when Michael Kane admits that there’s-quote-unquote - “something thereâ€, that’s a word game. There’s something there after the phone hangs up. There’s about five or six seconds of noise. There’s no conversation there. It’s not Burke. It’s not John. It’s not Patsy. And that’s the lie that the Boulder Police Department told about this tape. "

"It's not Burke. It's not John. It's not Patsy."

Too refresh your memory listen to the 911 tape released by Mary Keenan.

http://www.jonbenetramsey.org/patsy911-FFJ.mp3

Now listen to the "tape" Katie actually played. I hope you guys can download this ok. This is from the Today Show LinWad Love Fest.

4. MAC65

MAC65 Member

spade

I'm finally learning to navigate the forums and want you to know how much impressed I am by the high quality of your postings. you really do your homework and you right with great clarity and directness. The message on sexual abuse is superb.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice