FFJ Press Release Nov. 7, 2003

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Nov. 12th, 2003

Tricia Griffith
    ForumsforJustice.org
    P.O. Box 682453
    Park City, Utah 84068
    Phone:
    Email: info@forumsforjustice.org

JonBenét Ramsey, 6, was found molested, strangled and beaten to death in the basement of her parents’ Boulder, Colo. home on Dec. 26, 1996. And still no one has been charged for this horrific crime.

Did Ramsey Attorney Purposely Mislead the Country?

911 operator: “Patsy, Patsy, Patsy, Patsy,â€

Patsy Ramsey: “Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus.â€

“…And when Michael Kane admits that there’s quote-unquote, ‘something there,’ that’s a word game. There’s something there after the phone hangs up. There’s about five or six seconds of noise. There’s no conversation there. It’s not Burke. It’s not John. It’s not Patsy. And that’s the lie that the Boulder Police Department told about this tape. " --Lin Wood on the Dan Abrams’ show, MSNBC, July 17, 2003

Nov. 7, 2003 -- One of the biggest mysteries in the JonBenét Ramsey murder investigation is why the Ramseys’ attorney would lie about their nine-year-old son Burke being awake when Patsy placed the 911 call to police concerning JonBenet’s “kidnapping.â€

Law enforcement has long claimed that Patsy Ramsey did not hang up the phone properly when she finished her conversation with the 911 operator on the morning of Dec. 26, 1996. After the Boulder Police Department had the 911 tape enhanced by the Aerospace Corporation, according to published reports, they heard the following at the end of the tape:

Patsy Ramsey: “Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesusâ€
    Burke Ramsey: "Please, what do I do?"
    John Ramsey: "We’re not speaking to you."
    Patsy Ramsey: "Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus."
    Burke Ramsey: "What did you find?"

Yet, the Ramseys and their attorney Lin Wood have long claimed Burke was asleep and no voices can be heard at the end of the tape.

After Boulder District Attorney Mary Keenan succumbed to pressure from Wood to take the case away from the Boulder Police and have her office investigate it, Wood was able to obtain a copy of the 911 call Patsy Ramsey made the morning of Dec. 26th 1996. On July 7th and 8th of this year, Lin Wood appeared on NBC’s Today Show and Dateline NBC to proclaim the Boulder Police “lied†when they said Patsy, John and Burke could be heard at the end of the tape.

To prove his point, NBC’s “experts†were allowed a chance to enhance the tape. However, after the 911 operator says “Patsy†for the fourth time, reporter Katie Couric talks over the end of the tape, thereby obscuring anything that was on the end of the tape. ForumsforJustice.org finds this very strange indeed.

Earlier this summer, Wood tried to get CBS’ 48 Hours to do a program concerning the 911 tape. CBS pulled out of the promised show because of what they heard at the end of the tape. CBS released a statement, which read:

"Our own analysis showed that there was something there. It's almost impossible to detect what it was," said Al Briganti, executive editor of 48 Hours. "It was in conflict with what Lin (Wood) felt was on the tape, so we felt we didn't really have a story."

CBS heard “something,†yet NBC didn’t?

Boulder D.A. Keenan, proclaiming that Wood made the 911 tape public by taking it to the media, released the tape to anyone in the public who requested a copy.

ForumsforJustice.org received a copy of the 911 tape.

Very clearly, at the end of the tape received from the Boulder D.A.’s office, you can hear Patsy Ramsey, after she apparently thought she hung up the phone. She says: “Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus. Help me, Jesus.†Yet Lin Wood claimed, and NBC backed him up, that there were no voices at the end of the tape.

We encourage everyone to listen to the Ramsey 911 tape at www.forumsforjustice.org . Hear for yourself what the Ramseys and Lin Wood deny is on the tape.

ForumsforJustice.org does not have the specialized equipment needed to enhance the tape well enough to hear Burke and John. However, if Wood is claiming Patsy isn’t even talking at the end of the tape, then ForumsforJustice.org is compelled to believe law enforcement when they say John and Burke have a brief conversation after Patsy thought she had hung up the phone.

Why would the Ramseys state in police interviews that Burke was asleep and nowhere near the phone during the call?

Why would Lin Wood mislead the public by stating there are no voices at the end of the tape?

Why couldn’t NBC’s experts hear anything at the end of the tape when clearly the CBS experts could?

Compelling questions. Questions the media have ignored. No one has challenged Lin Wood. Certainly not Boulder D.A. Mary Keenan.

That’s why we encourage you to sign the petition to appoint a special prosecutor in the JonBenét Ramsey murder investigation.

Lady Justice should be blind. In the Ramsey case high-priced lawyers and others turning their own blind eye to the evidence have immobilized Lady Justice -- evidence you can now hear at www.forumsforjustice.org

You can make a difference. Log on to http://www.petitiononline.com/jbr246/petition.html and sign the petition to appoint a special prosecutor in the JonBenét Ramsey investigation.

For more petition information log on to www.forumsforjustice.org/forums

Phone:
    Email: info@forumsforjustice.org

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2003
  2. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, that's a great press release. It puts the focus right
    where it belongs: The con Wood and the Ramseys are trying to pull
    off.

Since there may be new readers on the forum, I would like to add
    a bit to broaden as well a clarify the picture.

Police Files, page 69:

TT: Right around the corner. Okay. When did you check on Burke
    during all this? You talked about John going to check on Burke.

PR: Yeah. I think he ran and checked on him while I was up, up
    there, uh, you know, it just all happened so fast. I said, "Oh,
    my God. What about Burke?" And I think he ran in and checked on
    him while I was running back downstairs or something....

But I remember he, you know, I think he ran and checked on him
    and, and he told me he was okay or whatever. (end quote)

From NE interview:

"Burke knew something horrible had happened. He heard us
    screaming. He heard Patsy...a woman in terror," John confessed.
    "We thought he was asleep but he wasn't. Burke was awake.

"Burke was frightened. He had tears in his eyes. He knew
    something very, very wrong was going on." (end quote)

All the "bad memory" and all the song and dance in the world will
    not work as an escape from what is clearly an outright lie by the
    Ramseys.

With this confession of a previous lie, the Ramseys' credibility
    (if they every had any) went to hell in a handbasket. I think we
    can rule out this confession being prompted by a twinge of
    conscience and compulsion to tell the truth. What then would
    prompt this confession?

Let us suppose that John was confronted by a claim that Burke's
    voice was on the tape, therefore, refuted the Ramseys' earlier
    claim that Burke was asleep. The chances of someone confronting
    John with a wild guess is pretty remote. I know it. You know it.
    John knew it.

I don't know whether John was confronted with the actual enhanced
    tape or not. However, its a safe bet that John knew full well
    that the chance of Burke's voice being on the tape was very real;
    meaning, he knew that Burke was present during that time period
    of the 911 call. There was no protest, "it can't be." There was
    no adamant declaration from John that the tape had been doctored.
    No indeed, he was caught with the truth in such a vise, he could
    think of no way out; hence, was obliged to change his story and
    admit he lied earlier.

Now along comes Wood, loud talkin', slow thinking Wood. In the
    most idiotic defiance of the truth imaginable, Wood publicly
    makes the claim that Burke's voice is not on the tape, that it's
    a BPD frameup. This stance by Wood is a direct contradiction of
    his client's confession.

So, Tricia, your press release can be summed up in one word to
    Wood: "Gotcha."

3. Elle

Elle Member

Great press release!

Great press release Tricia!

Good Confirmation follow-up Easywriter!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This press release

is the absolute BOMB, Tricia. You did a fantastic job on it, and like EasyWriter says, Gotcha, Wood.

Now, sit back and watch the whirling dervish at the swamp start spinning. Can't spin this one. Wood's arrogance has caught up with hiim.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Yes WY....

We can only hope!

Good Job Tricia! Mr. V. was just asking this morning, after I told him what had been going on with the 911 tape....Why isn't there anything about that misinformation and scam in the press?

Well, hopefully now there is.....

Voyager

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

If

the Ramseys didn't know Burke was awake how did they know he had tears in his eyes?

7. Spade

Spade Member

'97 Interviews

Tricia- Great press release!

It is important to remember that Aerospace Corp uncovered the voices 10 DAYS BEFORE JOHN AND PATSY WERE INTERVIEWED BY THOMAS AND OTHER BPD.

The interviewers had the Aerospace report and tape when:

Tom Trujillo pinned Patsy down as to who was up and where they were during the 911 call in the 1997 interviews.

Tom Haney pinned Patsy down as to who was up and where they were during the 911 call in the 1998 interviews.

Lou Smit pinned John down as to who was up and where they were during the 911 call in the 1998 interviews.

None of their stories matched the tea and cookies story. A story they cooked up after they found out about Burke's grand jury testimony.

Don't forget the image of LinWad jumping the shark!

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Tristan

Who are you gonna send this GREAT thread to????

I just don't get it. With all the info against the Rams, what is the holdup???????

9. Spade

Spade Member

From the 1997 interviews

TT: Okay. You yelled for John. John comes down. Okay, what happened, where did John read the note at when he read it?
    PR: Downstairs.
    TT: Okay. Where, where was . . .
    PR: Down, down in the, you know, on, not, not in the laundry room area, but down. I said there’s a note down there.
    TT: Okay. Down towards the butler’s kitchen in that area?
    PR: No, not all the way down there. On the wooden floor . . .
    TT: Okay.
    PR: . . .right there by the TV room.
    TT: Okay um. . .
    PR: He, I remember him, while I was calling 911, he was hunched over the note and had it laid out there on the floor cause thee was a light. It was still kind of darkish and there was a light, hallway light on . . .
    TT: Um hum.
    PR: . . .he was, you know, reading it there.
    TT: Okay. Patsy, do you recall who moved the note from the bottom of the stairs down to where John could read it with the good lighting.
    PR: I think he did. I, I (inaudible) . . .
    PR: . . .don’t remember exactly, but, I mean it was just, I was just, I was just nuts I (inaudible)
    TT: Okay. Where, where were you at when you called 911 cause I know there’s . .
    PR: Kitchen.
    TT: . . .quite a few phones in the house. (Inaudible) kitchen phone there?
    PR: Um hum.
    TT: Okay. Is that a cordless phone.
    PR: No.
    TT: Just a, it’s a regular wall phone right?
    PR: Right.
    PR: And it’s some kind of (inaudible).
    TT: It, it’s not one of these, oh, what do you call them, you, you, little antenna. You can walk around the house?
    PR: No, no.
    TT: (Inaudible) This has a cord on it.
    PR: To the wall, yean.
    TT: Okay. Okay. So you are in there making the 911 call. John’s out in the hallway reading the note, um . . .
    PR: ell, I mean we were real, the phone’s right here and he was right there.
    TT: Right.
    PR: I mean it’s just . . .
    TT: Right around the corner. Okay. When did you check on burke during all this? You talked about John going to check on Burke.
    PR: Yeah. I think he ran and check on him when I was up, up there uh, you know, it just all happened so fast. I said, ‘Oh, my God. What about Burke?’ And I think he ran in and checked him while I was running back downstairs or something.
    PR: But I remember he, you know, I think he ran and checked on him and, and he told me he was okay or whatever.
    TT: Okay. Was Burke still in the same bed? He hadn’t moved beds or anything like that?
    PR: I don’t know. I didn’t go in there and look..
    TT: Okay. John talked about that with all the commotion and you guys yelling and stuff, did that wake up Burke at all?
    PR: No, it didn’t.
    PR: He didn’t get up for awhile.
    TT: Cause we talked, John went up later on and, and woke up Burke . . .
    TT: . . .and . . .
    PR: Yeah. Brought him down.
    TT: Okay. Uh . . .
    PR: Got him dressed and . . .
    TT: Okay. So you’re on the phone call 911. John’s reading the note. What happened then?
    PR: Uh, that woman on 911 or whoever I was talking to . . .
    PR: . . .it just seemed like she took forever, you know. I said, I mean, she just kept saying well what is it, you know, and I said our little girl has been kidnapped, you know, and I gave her the address and, I mean, she just, I mean, just, she, I just said sent somebody fast, you know. Uh, it just seemed like she was just, I’m sure she had things she had to go through . . .
    PR: . . .but oh. And John just was reading that note and, and then uh, and he went up and got dressed sometime before the policeman got there he had gotten dressed . . .
    PR: . . .and uh, the Whites and the Fernies came over. . .
    TT: Okay. Do, who called the, who called the Whites and Fernies?
    PR: I did. I did.
    TT: Okay. Do you remember which ones you called first. Who called. Who did you call first?
    PR: I, I don’t exactly. I think I called the Whites first, but I can’t remember exactly.
    TT: Who did you talk to at the White’s house?
    PR: Pricilla, I think.
    TT: Okay. Do you remember what you told her about what was going on?
    PR: Not, I mean, I was just hysterical. I think I, I probably told her that she had been, JonBenet had been kidnapped. And uh, to come over and . . .
    TT: Then you called the Fernies.
    PR: Fernies.
    TT: And who did you talk to at the Fernie house?
    PR: Uh, I think I talked to John. I think I talked to John.
    PR: (Inaudible) I don’t remember. I don’t remember. I think John Fernie got there first, before Barbara, but I don’t remember who answered the phone really.
    TT: Okay. So John runs upstairs, gets dressed. You’re already dressed. Who’s the first person that comes in the front door. Who’s the first person that comes in the front door. Who’s the first person that makes it over to your house.
    PR: Uh, well. The policeman.
    TT: Okay. The policeman arrives.
    TT: Who, who all was, where was John at the time that the officer arrived?
    PR: Oh, I don’t I don’t know. I remember I, I don’t know where he was. I walked out onto the front step there and I was just, I was just kind of out of it. I was hysterical.
    PR: I said that there was a not and that our daughter had been kidnapped and we were trying to get the money and I don’t, I don’t remember.
    TT: Okay. So you met the officer when he came into, or came up to the front door.
    TT: You’re the one that opened the door for him.
    TT: Okay. Um, the officer kind of herded you into that, the sunroom area?
    TT: And then, the way I understand it, then the Whites and the Fernies got there?
    PR: I believe that’s right, yeah.
    TT: Do you remember who came in first, the Whites or the Fernies.
    PR: I think I think it was the Whites, but I can’t remember.
    TT: Okay. Uh. . .
    PR: It seemed like they got there pretty quick.
    TT: Fleet and Pricilla arrived?
    PR: Yeah.
    TT: Okay. About what time did John go upstairs and wake up Burke to have him leave, cause I know that was after the Whites got there. Is that right?
    PR: I don’t know what time that was, but it was more, it was more daylightish. I mean that was after every, a lot of people were there by then.
    PR: Uh, and there was some discussion about what to do about Burke and I think Fleet said he could come over to their house and play or something.
    TT: Um hum. What, what kind of discussion, I mean, other than Fleet saying he can come over to my house and play. What to do with Burke?
    PR: Well . . .
    TT: (Inaudible)
    PR: . . .just you know, we just thought it was best that he not be around. It was, it was just bedlam, you know, and I was a mess and, you know the police trying to do their job and all and . . .
    PR: . . .you know.
    TT: Was it uh, was Linda there by the time uh, when Burke was leaving?
    PR: Um . . .
    TT: Do you remember that?
    PR: I don’t remember exactly. She was, she was there pretty soon, but it seemed like, I remember sitting in the sunroom and it was, more daylightish when she got there.
    PR: So I don’t know, I don’t know what time it was really.

10. Spade

Spade Member

More from 1997

TT: . . .so John brings Burke downstairs and then, is that, that’s when you told him that JonB. . .was missing. JonBenet was missing.
    PR: yeah, I think Burke, Burke, I think John had talked to him some upstairs. I don’t know.
    PR: (Inaudible) came in and, you know, hugged him before he left.
    TT: Did he day anything to you before he left?
    PR: (Response inaudible.)
    TT: And then you a, then somebody took him over to the White’s house.
    PR: Correct.
    TT: Okay. And I know through the, through the morning, and uh, before John went downstairs, can you kind of give me an idea what, what went on in the house during that time? I know there were a lot of things going on, but, kind of what you can remember.
    PR: Right, well uh, they uh, I just remember they were setting up back there that tape stuff or whatever so that we’re, and I think Linda had instructed John about what to say when they called and uh, uh, and she was talking to me and said uh, that they weren’t sure, I guess the note said something about like we’ll call at, I forget what time, 10:00 tomorrow or something and, and she wasn’t sure if that was going to be that day, you know . . .
    PR: . . .tomorrow meaning. . .
    TT: The 26th.
    PR: . . .the 26th that we were in or tomorrow the 27th and I just remember (inaudible) didn’t want her to be gone overnight and they had to find that day and uh, and I think the phone rang sometimes and every time it rang I would just pray that, that was, you know, that they were calling and, and I just, it got to be later and later and nobody called and I think somehow they got the money, you know, whatever. That $118,000 that they wanted or some, I don’t know how they figured out about that, but they had that ready I think.
    TT: Did you have any part of that? An hand in . . .
    PR: No.
    PR: And uh . . .
    TT: Do you know who did get the money? Who, who was suppose to do that?
    PR: I don’t know. I mean, John Fernie and Fleet and John, I don’t know. They were in, I was in the in the sunroom and I think and they were all like back in the TV room talking about all that and I . . .
    PR: . . .and then it just got so long, you know, it just, I mean it was like afternoon or something and SI remember walking back, cause everything seemed to be happ. . .the hub was kind of like back there in the TV room. . .
    PR: . . .and uh, so I, I walked back there and uh, that was where the call, they were going to take the call and everything and . . .
    PR: . . .uh, so I walked back in there and sat down for a little bit and uh, there were some other people back there and um, and then I heard John scream, screaming and uh, then he just screamed uh, I think Fleet came running and said call 911 and get an ambulance or something and I kept saying what is it? What is it? And, and uh I think Fleet ran up and John Fernie took the phone and said send an ambulance. I don’t know what it is just send help or whatever he said and, and I think Barbara had a hold of me and she wouldn’t let me, she wouldn’t let me go in there. And then people were coming, coming back in and I looked at her and people were just white (inaudible) Pricilla and then, she (inaudible) I forget who, helped, helped me walk into the living room (inaudible) and she (inaudible). I think John said she was gone and he was crying and we kneeled over her and I felt her cheek and her cheek and she was really cold and (inaudible) cold (inaudible) and I just prayed to God to bring her back (inaudible) and so I just (inaudible) she wouldn’t be there anymore and get out of this house and I’m never coming back (inaudible). Sorry. I don’t remember what happened after that.

11. Spade

Spade Member

Steve Thomas

let's Patsy did the hole a little deeper:

ST: Okay. When you uh, after the note and after what I’m assuming is just sort of pandemonium, after seeing the note, uh, and you called for John, you went to the kitchen and called 911?
    PR: Well…
    ST: Is that right?
    PR: …I called, um, I, ran up and opened, you know, pushed open her door and realized she wasn’t there and I ran to the stairwell that goes up to our room and called for John and, and, then, you know, momentarily went downstairs to the kitchen to call.
    ST: Was that when John was checking Burke and the rest of the house that you made that call?
    PR: Uh, I believe so. I mean everything just happened so fast right there. I, I don’t remember, I just remember at one point, you know, we were saying what about Burke and John ran into check Burke and I ran back downstairs and then suddenly he was downstairs and I mean it was just…
    ST: Okay.
    PR: …so fast, you know, everything.
    ST: Um, and obviously Burke was Okay and he was able to sleep through this until he was later awakened. Is that right?
    ST: Okay. Um, but at some point John came back and caught up with you. You don’t recall if it was during the 911 call or after.
    PR: Well I remember I, I remember myself being of the phone and he was crouched down on the floor there in the hallway looking, reading at the note.
    ST: Okay.
    PR: And I was on the phone so I don’t know which happened first or it, simultaneously or.

12. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Spade:

"PR: . . .the 26th that we were in or tomorrow the 27th.... That
    $118,000 that they wanted or some, I don’t know how they figured
    out about that, but they had that ready I think."

I know of no record of any sort that shows that on the December
    26, 1996, that there was any doubt by anyone that the "tomorrow"
    mentioned in the note meant the 26th. The feigned confusion about
    whether "tomorrow" meant the 26th or 27th turned up only AFTER
    Patsy and John became aware of the blunder in the note.

As for the $118,000, how's this for a "mental DNA?" Ask a
    100,000,000 individuals to name a ransom amount and odds are not
    a single one will come up with this number. Yet, we know this
    figure was in the mind of the note writer. We know the selection
    of this number indicates this number had significance for the
    note writer. When this number turns out to be the figure of
    John's bonus, the field of potential note writers is narrowed to
    knowledge of said bonus figure and opportunity to write the note.
    Even if we ignore all the other "mind markers" in the note, this
    one alone is more than sufficient to reduce the potential note
    writer to the Ramsey household.

Given the evidence of the note demand amount, plus the ad hoc
    amateurish "garrote scene" with material at hand, plus the
    pineapple evidence, even if we ignore all the other evidence
    pointing in the same direction, these three items of evidence
    even is isolation makes searching for an intruder utterly
    ridiculous. - Which is a pretty good description of Mary Keenan,
    Lou Smit and a host of others.

13. Spade

Spade Member

John in 1997

TT: OK. When you went to check on Burke, was his door opened or closed?
    JR: I can’t say, I don’t know.

TT: Can you recall pushing open anything?
    JR: Well, and I can’t, normally is partially closed, but I can’t specifically remember that it was opened, but I don’t remember it being abnormal.
    TT: OK. Let’s go back further, was Patsy screaming in a high-pitched scream, shrill scream, control scream, how loud did she scream?
    JR: It was a scream of panic, (inaudible) was my name, like something was badly wrong.
    TT: OK. When you checked on Burke, did he, was he disturbed at all by that, did he wake up at all by that scream?
    JR: No, he was asleep still.
    TT: OK. Hadn’t moved at all from where he was at. OK. And you checked on Burke before the 911 call? Is that how you did, you went to JonBenet’s bedroom and then to Burke’s? How’d that all play out?
    JR: I don’t remember, I mean it was so dramatic. Ah, I don’t, I think I checked on him, you know, fairly quickly, but I don’t remember exactly the sequence.
    TT: Let’s move back downstairs, Patsy makes the 911 call, she talk through that on the kitchen phone?
    JR: Uh-hum.

TT: Which is right around the corner from the floor that you talk about where you were reading the note?
    JR: Right Uh-huh.
    TT: What happened after Patsy called the police?
    JR: Well, I think she called the Fernies and the Whites and just screamed at them to come over.
    TT: OK. What happened after that?
    JR: Ah, well, it wasn’t very long before the uniformed officer showed up. And I met him, I remember talking to him in the hallway, the front hallway. And I said our daughter’s missing and I remember him saying did she run away, and I said she was only six years old. And at one point, I don’t remember if I had the note in my hand or Patsy brought it, but I showed him the note. And then some other people started to arrive.
    TT: OK. You talking about the front hallway, kind of there right there at the living room entrance?
    JR: Uh-huh.
    TT: Is that where you showed him the note also?
    JR: That’s my recollection, yeah.

14. Spade

Spade Member

More from John

JR: Well when the Whites came, Burke was still asleep. And we decided it was best for him to go away to Whites house. And I don’t know what time that was, but I got him up I think, as I recall, and Fleet took him over, I think to their house. And they had guest company there, so there was somebody there to watch the kids.
    TT: (Inaudible)
    JR: Right.
    TT: Did you help Burke get dressed that morning or . . .
    JR: I don’t remember how Burke got dressed.
    TT: And did you take him over to the Whites, or did somebody else do that?
    JR: I think Fleet took him over, as I recall. I didn’t.

ST: What phone did Patsy use to call for help that morning?
    JR: The kitchen phone.
    ST: And do you recall, and you only speak for yourself, can you tell me the movement of the note, was it lying on the floor, and did you leave it undisturbed, or did you grab it in your hand and . . .
    JR: Ah, inaudible) in the hallway, I grabbed it my hand and then remember specifically laying it out on the floor, so I could read the whole thing really fast and then at one point we gave it to the first fellow who came in. And then I think, (inaudible) I lost track after that.
    ST: You said you had a minute or a moment you were able to briefly read the police reports that you were provided. At one point, I think that Detective Arndt notes that you were unaccounted for that morning. Is that any time the morning of the 26th, John, that you left the house?
    JR: No.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Great press release, Tricia!

Has it been picked up by the Daily Camera yet? Or at least by the tabs? I assume you sent it to NBC. Will they correct the atrocious lies Lin Wood was able to pass off on Katie Couric, Larry King, and the entire NBC audience?

Why is Lin Wood laying low? Haven't seen his pompous mug anywhere lately.

Spade, the Ramseys have concocted at least five different versions of exactly what happened the morning of the 9-11 call. The more they talk and write about it, the bigger the hole they are digging for themselves.

Like many on here, I think this case against Patsy would be winnable with the right DA in charge. It is definitely prosecutable. It may take as long as the Moxley case, and Patsy may be dead by then, but John and his cohorts can still be tried as accessories.

16. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

If Burke was up during the 911 call, I have always wondered what the Ramseys did to persuade him to go back upstairs, get back into bed and pretend to be asleep when Fleet and John went to get him. Did they threaten him or bribe him to stay in bed? Either way, he obviously knew he had better stay in that bed until told to get up. That had to be hard on a 9 year old boy wondering what in the world had happened and what was going on downstairs.

17. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I know that Mike Kane (one of the good guy "adults" in the JBR case) says there is "something" at the end of the 911 tape - and I trust Kane. I have "inside" info from a couple of Aerospace employees that the company found "something" at the end of the tape, and I believe them.

However, I have one question - has anyone on this forum heard the voices of BR and JR at the end of the 911 tape?

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Did someone mention Lin Wood?

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Nikeo.......:wave:

Burkes lack of reaction to all the commotion that morning, police....friends....distraught parents....no sister in sight tells me he already knew what had happened.
    He never asked 1 question, not even "are we still going to Michigan" nothing. He knows something.

20. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

:coffeeup: Good morning Freebird! I agree that he knew something was going on, but what?. Why and how do you suppose he never spilled his guts to the police when they interviewed him and the child psychologist when they talked to him if he knew what happened that night? Scared spitless of his parents?

If he knows what happened that night, that is a heavy load for a kid to keep secret all these years. I remember the interview they gave to that christian broadcast reporter. If I remember right, John said that this might effect Burke when he was 40, or something like that. I thought it was an odd statement.

If Burke knows, he may eventually be the key to solving this thing and justice being done for JB.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice