Could it be? We all agree with Susan Bennett?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Moab put this post on another thread. I think it deserves a thread of it's own. Thanks Moab.

From Susan Bennetts forum.

jameson
    Charter Member
    13311 posts Nov-25-03, 09:38 AM (EST)

"Where are the Ramseys?"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-03 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

I was asked this question and I want to say I DON'T KNOW. I know they moved to Michigan, that John was traveling to New Mexico for work, that everything was going fine for them. But as for the case... It has been a long time since I heard anything about them having an investigator looking for the killer of their daughter. They do talk to some groups about their loss and mistreatment - but (to me) they do not seem to be actively seeking the killer.
    We can say they were devastated - just immobilized by the pain - and I am sure that was true - at least in the beginning. But now they are strong. Time does heal.

We can ask what they could really do - - they are not cops, don't know how to investigate the murder, don't know what to do. And maybe they no longer have the money to maintain investigators and such. Fair enough.

I will criticize them for this - - they have not maintained the pages that they had on the Internet.

One of the things we all know is that someone with information about the murder may be more likely to get involved if they felt they knew the victim, felt the family's pain. I am sure they were advised of that by the best experts they had.

The first pages were maintained by the lawyers they no longer deal with - Haddon and all - a page with photos of JonBenét, a message from the family - they had a hotline for tips. The pages are gone. Doesn't seem right to me.

Then Suzanne Goebel had a page - another short-lived effort to get people to see JonBenét as a real child who deserved a chance to grow up. That is gone as well.

I do not work for the Ramseys, never have. I do what I do because I want to see justice for the little face that captured my heart. So I maintain my pages and the discussion board.

Where are the Ramseys? Not here - never have been.

I was going to answer the person in email but I rather do it here so no one can edit it and pass it on as my words.
    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jameson
    Charter Member
    13311 posts Nov-25-03, 12:18 PM (EST)

1. "Another public response"
    In response to message #0

Yes, I did post a rare criticism today. I was being honest about something that bothers me. Deal with it.
    NOWHERE do I say the Ramseys are perfect - or saints - or anything like that. You have taken in a bunch of BORG propaganda and should consider a high colonic.

The Ramseys lost a daughter under terrible circumstances. That doesn't make them better - or less than - anyone else. They are just people. I feel sorry for them because of what they had to go through. I believe they are innocent - the evidence says they are innocent - but I don't think they are, as you put it, "the bestest people I ever met" - they are just people.

I have not been defending the Ramseys for 7 years, I have been looking for justice for JonBenét. I have put more effort into getting the facts of the case out - - tried to start more threads on the evidence, exposing the lies so people would stop taking the wrong path.

Now that the investigation is on the right path, I want to keep the discussion going for a couple of reasons.

1. To continue clearing up the misinformation that is always being put out there by the BORG.

2. To continue putting gentle pressure on those who can solve this.

3. To offer any help we can as a group - - by brainstorming or by accepting and passing on tips that might help investigators.

Your "friends" who "told me all about you" are more interested in gossip and flaming.

Pick your own level of interest and get comfortable, this is far from over.

But don't expect me to continue answering your emailed flames - - they are not that interesting.
    Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

`````````````````````````````````````````
    I will criticize them for this - - they have not maintained the pages that they had on the Internet.

The first pages were maintained by the lawyers they no longer deal with - Haddon and all - a page with photos of JonBenét, a message from the family - they had a hotline for tips. The pages are gone. Doesn't seem right to me.

Then Suzanne Goebel had a page - another short-lived effort to get people to see JonBenét as a real child who deserved a chance to grow up. That is gone as well.

First of all it takes a couple o' hundred bucks a year to maintain a website. That is if you do it cheaply.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that even the most destitute of parents would scrape up the money to keep the website going at the very least to receive tips.

Couldn't Patsy give up her expensive Atlanta lipstick to pay for the websites? Come on...

The JonBenet Foundation is a farce.

The Friends for JonBenet Foundations a farce. You can't find anything about it anywhere.

I tried to write the person who put the "Friends" foundation together (Suzanne Goebel) about it.

GUESS WHAT? SUZANNE GOEBEL'S EMAIL BOUNCES. YEP. Here is one of her websites that is still up with her rubber email.

http://www.thegoebelgroup.com/

There is only one reason why the Ramseys don't give a rats a** about finding the killer of JonBenet, er I mean, THAT CHILD.

It's because those basta*ds are guilty. Plain and simple.

They are not so devastated that they can't get out of bed. No They are out speaking. Speaking about their non-existent foundation.

At least Susan Bennett finally realized what we have all known for a long time. The Ramseys have moved on while JonBenet lies in her grave and her killer(s) goes free. Just the way they wanted it to be.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I thank you Moab and Tricia for bringing this post to my attention. Yes, Tricia, We can all agree with Jameson to a certain degree here, without a doubt.

There is very little I could add to what you have to say here, Tricia It does deserve a thread of its own.

3. Tez

Tez Member

I'm sure her wondering where they are...

Will only last about as long as it takes Lin "Money" Wood to contact her and demand she take that off of her site, cause we all know those nice people are out scouring the underbelly of society looking for their daughter's killer. NOT!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

For starters

Sue Bennet does not know where the Ramseys are because the Ramseys Don't Want Hir to know where they are. Put it this way.....if Sue knew where they where, we would have already read about it in the National Enquirer. Betcha $40,000........

After remembering that part, the rest is now our newest soap opera. What will the plot be?????

What else is Sue to do at this point after all she's done but run a little public post that insinuates that John and Patsy are not the Gods that she has made them out to be in the past? Maybe that will make the Rams nervous enough to return her calls?

Will she continue to observe the Ramseys behavior and FINALLY realize that the answers she seeks are right under her nose?

RR

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I say good for Jameson. I think those criticisms are fair.

6. Little

Little Member

I'm with you Ella & BobC, talk about someone who has (whether we agree with her or not) very publicly defended them.

Thank you Tricia and Moab for posting this. (I don't get out much and would not have know about it otherwise)

Tez & RiverRat - time will tell!! :)

Little

7. imon128

imon128 Banned

Didn't hir also make comments about JB's grave not being taken care of and how hir cleaned it up? That implied to me that she was...shall we say...disappointed in hir icons?

Oh, my!!-- dissention amongst the Jameson/Ramsey clan grows? Woody might get a little ticked at hir if he finds out, but for hir, negative attention from the R Camp probably works, too, LOL.

8. South

South Member

As long as Sue Bennett was getting what she considered her due from the R's, she defended them at the slightest provocation. But once the R's discovered her duplicity in the NE incident, they backed away. I will not be surprised if she becomes more vocal in her criticism unless they make nice with her again. Hell hath no fury...

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

Typically...

Jameson is your best friend and supporter as along as you keep her in the loop. Once you knock her off her pedestal, she turns vicious. Perhaps hir's going into her vicious mode...starting out with "mild" criticism. If she doesn't get a reaction out of the Ramsey camp, she could turn "Borg"...lol.

Speaking of Borg, I'm so sick of her whining of how she's here to discuss facts, thus blowing holes through all the misinformation of the so-called Borg. That :(:(:(:(es me off...always has...Bennett wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the :(:(:(.

Perhaps this latest catharsis of hers will open her eyes to reality and the fact that the Borg have always followed the facts and evidence...that Jameson didn't believe those facts and evidence isn't our problem.

Face it...what Jameson is now realizing about her icons is what we Borg have known since Day One. Hir public criticism is actually acknowledgement of Borg facts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice