Candy, Stop this Madness

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've tried, God knows I've tried, to overcome my intense distrust of Candy and a dislike for Candy's attitude and her actions. At one time, a few months ago, it seemed that Candy had ended her crusade against other posters, including me, and the lines of communication seemed to be opening. A couple of other posters asked that I give Candy a chance, and I did. Against my better judgment, I put aside my own hostility because of her tirades against me, personally, and I have tried to overlook her hostilities toward others as, perhaps, just misfires in the way Candy interprets things.

I'm not shutting up any more, Candy. You have negated anything good you have ever done with your continued rudeness and snide attacks against good, honest people who have done nothing except work hard to get the truth out. There are still people who defend you, and I just don't get it. Either they just can't see what you are really all about (as in your actions lead one to believe you have some serious mental issues), or they just hate any kind of strife altogether. Whatever, I can't be concerned about their feelings anymore. You are out of control with your mouth and your bashing of posters.

Here is a description of paranoid personallity, Candy. Recognize any of these traits in yourself, because this is how others see you.

Some time ago I posted the signs of a paranoid personality. Here they are again:

Since I believe you have a paranoid personality disorder, Candy, I feel it necessary to tell you that I do not set out to hurt anyone, ever, without just cause. I am not trying to hurt you, but I am fed up with your outrageous behavior on these forums - calling people names, trying to discredit other forums and their owners, sending out conflicting signals about your allegiences; i.e., Fleet White, Steve Thomas, just to name a couple.

Do you even know what you are doing, Candy? For months you intimated that you were on personal terms with Fleet White or someone in his camp. In fact, you stated you sent him posts that others made about him. You often attacked posters who were supporting Fleet White but who you believed, in your paranoia, were threatening your perceived position of importance. Then one day, you pull a switcheroo on everyone - you start blasting FW like there's no tomorrow. What happened, Candy, did the White people tell you to bugger off? Or did your new idols, Lin Wood and Darnay Hoffman say something about FW that caused your paranoid brain to skitter in another direction?

You are a study in contradiction. You sign the Petition that Tricia and others worked so hard on, then you go and mock that same Petition, and you hide behind some self-serving rules that you imposed on answering questions concerning your statements to avoid having to explain those incongruities. You are not only a classic paranoid personality, you are an arrogant classic paranoid personality.

For some unknown reason, you've been allowed to run the show at Cybersleuths - a forum I was registered on long before you ever showed up. You've been protected there, pampered when you should have been chastised, supported when you should have been thrown off the forum. I can't overlook this anymore. There is something wrong when one poster is allowed to alienate other very good and reasonable posters. Candy reigns supreme at CS. What is lacking, though, are the other good posters who once posted there but left because of Candy's rude and unreasonable behavior.

I am well aware the the eyes of paranoia will be turning their attention my way now that I've dared to challenge her self-perceved platform of importance. I also understand that none of this will penetrate Candy's tortured brain. I have held off as long as I have solely because I do not believe in picking on the mentally impaired. But, dammit, someone in her family or among her friends, if she has any, needs to take some initiative in getting this woman some help. This isn't funny, it's serious.

Tricia is not a bottom of the gutter poster, I am not a bottom of the gutter poster, FFJ is not the bottom of the gutter forum nor is it a gossip forum. Stop with the blatant libel of posters and FFJ, Candy. Stop it now before you get yourself in too deep to get out.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

That place is usually dead until ya'll start posting there....I'd say most people see candy for who she is and they stay away.

3. Watching You

I know, Freebird

and you're right. I've felt it does no good to argue or try to reason with Candy and have attempted to stay out of it because of that.

But, after weeks of reading her attacks against my friends, I've got to take a stand against her tirades. If she can't get the attention she craves at CS, she goes to Purgatory where she is allowed to post her libelous trash at will, too. There's a difference between good old flaming and what Candy is doing.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

'Tis the Season

Let's all be tolerant of Candy, knowing of her psychiatric problems, during this season of love and kindness.

Whatever demons Candy is fighting, I pray that she will find relief and succor in her desperate need.

5. Watching You

Been there, done that, Lurker

my tolerance only goes so far, and when she's allowed to step all over my friends because she is mentally challenged, my tolerance flies out the door. I wouldn't want to be inside her head. She needs to be kicked off the forums so she can't continue to rip people to shreds, mental case or not.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Aye, Aye WY

I just skimmed the boards and Candy has positively flipped her lid. Lurker, yes.......tis the season to be compassionate but this is one person that has milked our pity dry.

Sure, we don't expect perfection and let a few mistakes made by Darnay slide.........this one never will.

FREE LINDA!!!!!!!!

RR

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Wy, yeah, it's like trying to have an intelligent case discussion with Toth. Narcissistic personalities also demand to be the center of constant attention so that everyone's world revolves around them as they sit on their self-appointed thrones. Too many issues to contend with, too little time. I left CS long ago for this very reason and don't even stop by to read the threads anymore. That's a shame, too, cuz there are still a very few posters over there who have some interesting, well-researched and legit things to say. Hopefully they will join FFJ if they haven't already.

Lurker, you're a saint and I, like Wy and RR, just can't measure up that far anymore. Ladies, let's go get a drink to chill out and ring in the holidays instead. When the Lord starts blessing, the devil starts messing...

Tricia, sticks and stones, Honey....FFJ and your integrity speak volumes all on their own. No amount of self-serving aggrandizing attempts to besmirch that integrity can or will succeed. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice