Maxi leaves

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by imon128, Dec 23, 2003.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

Maxi has resigned as mod at the JonBenet Forum moderater at WS's, for those who are interested. I think it's a great loss. :-(

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh Dear

What did I miss?

3. imon128

imon128 Banned

Her message is on a sticky in the JonBenet Forum there, Jayelles.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm surprised. Not.

5. Tez

Tez Member

I'm sickened

By some of the posters at WS. Absolutely sickened. Now River is closing the place. Unfair to River, Maxi, and Texas if you ask me.

What a great loss to the internet community.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tez do you know what happened? Is it going to re-open?

7. Watching You

I saw this happening

at the time Tricia was going to take WS over. I saw it happen at JW and I saw the direction WS was going with the infighting and me, me, me attitudes. There are a lot of clawed cats around the forums who like nothing better than to cause trouble. I can spot them a mile away - WS has several. There are also imports who like to stick their noses in where they don't belong. I seldom posted at WS, but after the fiasco when Tricia was supposed to take it over, I walked away from WS and never looked back.

8. Jayelles

WS

Why didn't they just ban the troublemakers. Everyone knows who they are. For heavens sake, it's not as if members PAID. River paid the bills, folks should appreciate that.

I believe that whomever pays the fiddler, should get to decide the tune.

9. imon128

imon128 Banned

That is a puzzle to me, too, Jayelles. Some of those nazzdy arse posters should have hit the road a long time ago. Maxi just upheld TOS and I guess some of them thought they'd have at her for doing so as it would have meant an end to the bad ones. Maxi needed some support to reinforce her good thoughts. I guess with her, goes a lot of hope...sigh. I am sad to see her go and I have no idea who will replace her. Her shoes will be hard to fill.

:-(

10. Jayelles

WS

Appears to be down, but it's semmingly just a problem with the front page. Anyone who is getting the "Access Forbidden" message should try this link:-

http://207.36.4.219/forums/index.php?s=

11. Tez

Tez Member

The last I heard....

Is now she is going to keep it open. I don't understand why she doesn't ban the troublemakers. One or two in particular.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

12. Watching You

I guess that's

a question only River can answer, Jayelles. It proved to be an impossible feat at JW for myriad reasons, and ownership had not passed to Dunvegan yet, so the former owner just pulled the plug. Lots to that story, but why bother?

How many forums have we seen go down because of jealousy and egos? It's a shame WS had to go down. I'm sure the Ramseys and the swampdick are joyful over it.

13. Tez

Tez Member

I imagine

Jammy is doing her version of the "happy dance" snakes and all.

14. Jayelles

Happy Dance?

Is that anything like the Potty Dance :)

15. Tez

Tez Member

Jayeelles

I meant to welcome you here, when I saw you here, but things got hectic! I'm so happy you are here! You are a wonderful and insightful poster!

I imagine the happy dance could be the same as the potty dance!

Again, accept my apologies for not welcoming you sooner!

16. Jayelles

Hi Tez

I see that jameson has again posted misinformation about WS because :-

1) It wasn't taken down - the front page wasn't working. Pretty much the same as jameson's front page wasn't working a few weeks ago. In fact, jameson's links is STILL not working.

2) Nobody at WS is cleaning out potentially libellous threads. The threads are intact. Besides, there is nothing in there to be afraid for. jameson is talking rubbish.

As usual, jameson has put her green-eyed monster spin on WS. The fact is that WS is very much alive and kicking. The private JBR forum there has at least 20-30 times the number of posts that jameson's forum has in a day. I think it must gall her that she has been denied membership there recently and although there is no doubt that she either has membership under a different hat OR that one of her tribe is copying her on posts OR are sharing their hat ..... she cannot respond to any WS posts as jameson - either at WS or at her own forum without giving herself away. Also, a small number of members at WS are also members at jamesons and they would all come under suspicion if there was an obvious leak.

17. muni murphy

muni murphy Member

Re: I imagine

Now, there's a visual I'll not be able to get out of my head for awhile. LMAO!

18. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

19. Jayelles

ACR

Hi to you too. Hope you are keeping well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice