1. Spade

Spade Member

A poster using the alias of "silly girl" has put this slander up at the Voy forum.

Author:
    SillyGirl
    Date Posted: 14:33:56 12/24/03 Wed

From what I have read on the internet Nancy Krebs visited Boulder police department and explained that Fleet White's family was involved in child prostitution and that Nancy Kreb's child prostitute niece had told her that she had witnessed JonBenet's murder at a Fleet White child sex party in Boulder that Christmas night. Nancy Kreb's niece had been there with Nancy's mother Gwen. Lee Hill, Nancy's lawyer seems to think they all had a high old time with JonBenet while the Ramsy parents and Burke were fast asleep back in the Ramsey house. Nobody at Boulder police believed her because Fleet had persuaded Boulder police that Nancy Krebs was a lying nut and mentally ill. Boulder police were only interested in information about the Ramseys. Nancy Krebs mentioned an Uncle John but as far as I can ascertain Nancy Krebs and John Ramsey have never met. Fleet's father was involved with Nancy Kreb's grandmother and I think Spade used to be Nancy Kreb's partner. I have read on the internet that Fleet's father paid Nancy Krebs $75000 to keep her mouth shut and that Lee Hill, Nancy's lawyer was badly injured in a car crash caused by Fleet. Spade spends a lot of time with Fleet and both are chummy with Denver detective Tom Haney and former detective Steve Thomas. It is all highly suspicious. The Ramsey family as far as I know have never been involved in child sex parties. They had definite plans to meet relatives and friends in Michigan that Christmas and then have a happy time visiting the Disney tourist attractions with JonBenet. I could implicate a few others who were never thoroughly and professionally investigated like Fleet's mysterious Californian friends who were staying with him that Christmas. Perhaps Chris Wolf and Randy Simons know about Fleet White child sex parties. Chris Wolf used to be a dancer in sex shows and nude child photographer Randy Simons has freaked out since Christmas 1996 and was last seen walking naked in the road saying he didn't kill JonBenet.

Subject: Threatening behaviour
    Author:
    SillyGirl

Date Posted: 05:11:49 12/25/03 Thu

Like Fox News you people seem quite happy to libel and slander the Ramseys with rubbish about incestuous behaviour and rages over bedwetting with nothing to back it up, but as soon as somebody criticises the fragrant Fleet and Spade all sorts of threats start flying. If Fleet and Spade have nothing to hide in their background or are innocent of JonBenet's murder then why are they so touchy. From what I have read on the internet Spade is alias Colorado journalist Ryan Ross and I believe in my heart somebody called Jones. Nancy Krebs may have mental health problems but that does not mean you ought to ignore her if she has information relevant to a murder. In my opinion, detectives Steve Thomas, Tom Wickman and Trujillo are code 6 wingnuts. If Smart Woman will print the relevant transcript of Nancy's interview on this site in which Nancy says she has met Patsy and John Ramsey then I'll believe it. If Lee Hill has disappeared, I only hope he has not been murdered by Fleet and Spade.
    --------------------------------

I will pay a $1,000. reward to anyone who provides me with the name and verifiable contact information for "silly girl".

Spade
    spade2003@comcast.net

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG this is disgusting.

Spade you may be able to request from the hosting company at Voy the IP address of this person. I am not sure how it works but I don't think Rose (forum owner) has access to the IP's.

The IP address won't tell you who this person is but it might tell you where the person is located.

Tricia

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Spade,

I dont' think you should let this person get away this accusation. I dont' have any solution for you except to do as Tricia says. At least try to find out.

Maybe you have stepped on toes here and this is a payback. Maybe youhave gotten to close to the truth for someone and they are striking back in this manner.

This is awful, I agree. Is there anything we can do to help? Please let us know.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

The hatred of Fleet sounds familiar.... as does the underhanded slandering of people like Spade. If I was a betting person I'd bet on Miss Suma. Defends all her favorites, and slanders those who tell her how full of **** her and her sex ring is.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ohfergawdsake

Sillygirl is one of four people - Suma, Holly, Morgan, or Mary99. She's peddling her wares at another forum, one she hasn't been run off from, under a new hat, so what else is new? These people love to play games, and it's been so very personal for them. One has to wonder why. Only money or vendetta can explain it - I go for both - money from some source and vendetta against all those who told them to pound salt.

I've never seen such vicious old gossips.

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh Spade, I am SO sorry you're the current target of such malicious bullchit now. I agree with the consensus-silly girl has got to be one of the Suma group for sure, there's none sillier than they. And what's going on at WS? Has EVERYONE gone nuts for the holidays? Where's my "eggnog"?????

7. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Eggnog?

This person drank too much kool-aide laced with poison sumac. It must have muddled and poisoned their brain and thought process.

Spade, are you really Ryan Ross? If so, I loved your story. Didn't know we had another celebrity postin here. Can I have your autograph?

8. Tricia

Spade is really Kevin Costner. Oh wait. Suma reported that Costner died in a plane crash a few years ago but hold on...I just saw Costner give an interview so he's alive..whew!!

Now where was I???

WY and all you are right. It has to be one of the trio. Although as soon as we exposed the fact that Mary Suma did not talk to the Special Prosecutor in the criminal libel issue like she said she did two of the three went away fast. Leaving Suma to post at the swamp. Has Suma been kicked off the swamp too?

I wish these "honored women" wouldn't be so chicken **** and hide behind other hats on other forums..

Whoever this "silly girl" is she is a long timer. Too bad she doesn't have the courage to post her hat as we all know it.

9. Misty4

Misty4 Member

Voy

Watching You,
    I thought the same thing when I read that post. My first thought was Mame, however.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't think

Suma wrote that post, simply because of the style of writing. From personal observation over the period of the past three years, that sounds more like morgan or holly. Those two seem to be missing from the forums lately, but I have a hunch they are still around wearing different hats. The heat got a little too much for their old hat(s).

Some of the phrases and logic used are the same those two used frequently. Guilt trips about libeling the po' Ramseys but nobody could talk about Fleet. I know how they operate. Mame mostly lets others do her dirty work in public - she operates more behind the scenes where she can't be held liable for her words. The others are believers in little green people, so it's no surprise they were so easily manipulated.

They aren't finished. They are just recovering from the latest beatings they took on the forums. They'll be back. Apparently, judging by this post, they already are. This time, they have to take out Spade, too. Must be getting way to close to the truth, Spade. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother with you.

Terrorists come in many forms.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Libel

IP addresses will not give you the locaiton of a poster for sure. I have posted this many times. My IP address shows me as living many hundreds of miles away in a different country no less!

I can give you an example of someone being traced via their IP address. A pupil at one school was in a chat room with a pupil at another school and he posted something very offensive. She complained to a teacher and the teacher reported the abuse to the school's ISP who tracked down the the boy's ISP who in turn, contacted his school. His school network logs identified the pupil in question and he was dealt with.

Some ISPs are less helpful, but they have to co-operate if the police are involved and a warrant is issued.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not mame

She isn't THAT stupid. However, there are plenty out there that are. Even Candy's erratic behavior makes her suspect, IMO.

And they have a major beef with Spade's association with FFJ and the information he is revealing.

Morgan.....maybe. But the other minor players are off of my list for who SillyGirl is. Nancy Krebs came off as a scam artist - the only ones promoting her lies would be the ones that commissioned her performance in the first place.

JW was destroyed by the owner and her associates insistance that Krebs be given our full attention and devotion. To me, all side-roads lead back to the internet game$ played by many of the old-timers.

Poor JonBenet. Even in death, she's subjected to the most abnormal situations.

RR

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Maybeee...Holly!

The "judge" has been seen sniffing around the JBR forums since Spade came back on the scene. She posted recently on Purgatory as Honorable Woman. No...that wasn't it. Sex Ring Madame? UFO Hotshot?

Oh, I remember...it was Wiseacre.

14. Tricia

Both posts by "sillygirl" are way off base and strange. It's almost like it's intentional so we won't figure out who this person really is.

Like this one: "I think Spade used to be Nancy Kreb's partner.."

HUH???

Both posts have bizarre and very false little nuggets like the one above. This leads me to believe this person has dropped a little too much acid recently or they are trying hide behind the veil of weirdness.

Who knows? Perhaps it's both.

Tricia

15. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Perhaps it's Lee Hill...he can't be happy FFJ has that wanted poster at the entrance....

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

My money is on Susan Stien.

17. Spade

Spade Member

Thanks

for your e-mails and posts. When offices open on Monday we be able to follow up. Thanks again.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Scary

The number of possibilities as to who's the new trouble-maker is scary. Bob's right - after Stine's internet games were finally publically exposed, how could you not question if this gimmick was something that she is capable of doing?

And So Sorry, Candy - but The Rat is not the one responsible for your erratic mood swings. I shouldn't Have to second-guess your motives but you are the one that changed everything - not me. So since you have a recent history of hatred and vile contempt for FW and Spade - don't question me for questioning you.

RR

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

Not Scary!

Just pitifully obvious!

Pitifully obvious "who" (a Krebs Scammer);

Pitifully obvious "why" they're going after Spade. They've ALWAYS been after Spade. These IDIOTS didn't realize until it was too late that their "scam" had a missing link right here at the forums...Spade!

Spade has direct links to Nancy's family and has been able to point directly to Nancy's lies and schemes. In order for the Scammers to pull off their scam, they had to discredit Spade...which they did, spending probably more time trying to discredit him than they did in trying to give credence to Nancy's outrageous lies.

The lies, and liars, have been exposed. Posts such as "silly's" simply underscore what liars and cheats Nancy and her followers really are. It points to a whole lot more, like this being a sickness on all their parts....but the fact remains....these posters are frauds and apparently always have been. It's too bad it took us so long to expose such deceit...perhaps we could have saved a forum and a lot of friendships.

Silly can take her posts and her accusations and stick them where the sun don't shine...because that's all it is...a load of :(:(:(:(!

20. Little

Little Member

So sorry you are going through this Spade. It's truly despicable. I'm not very familiar with the players mentioned, however even I thought the hat and the comments had a familiar (ring? screech? cackle? psychotic ranting?) to them. What's clear is that these comments have no substance and are toxic seepings from someone whose only value to those that sent them into the crowd is that of a human dirty bomb.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice