911 Call Investigation

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Spade

Spade Member

The 1st lab to work with the 911 CD/tape has completed its work and the media has been sent to one of the nation's top audio recovery experts to verify the 1st labs findings.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

any hints........?

3. Spade

Spade Member

No Hints BUT

It is the 1st labs opinion that ALL the sounds that occur on the 911 tape/CD, including those after the hang-up attempt, were made in the Ramsey house and that there was a deliberate attempt to erase the post hang-up attempt sounds. The lab that is working on verifying this will issue a public report. The findings of the 1st lab will not be public (AT THEIR REQUEST). Thanks for your patience.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Patience IS a Virtue, Spade

But can you give us a hint on what kind of time-frame we are looking at now?

What about enhancing Patsy Ramsey's voice that some are still unable to hear for themselves? Is this taking place?

RR

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

RR I would assume it wouldn't be a problem for this lab to bring out Patsy's voice even clearer. That's the easy part.

If people are still having trouble hearing Patsy's voice then try this.

Really listen to the pattern of Patsy's hyperventilation. It has a rhythm. Then listen to the end of the tape. It will jump out at you.

It's like an optical illusion. You can't see what everyone is talking about and then all of a sudden it jumps out at you and you can't help but see it.

Same here. I can't listen to the end of the tape without hearing Patsy's voice jump out at me.

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Outstanding, Spade!

Thank you so much for bringing us this update and all your efforts to get this done.

7. Spade

Spade Member

DejaNu

Thanks for the thanks and for the disclaimer wording.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Spade, I'm flattered that someone of your caliber would use my work product. No charge LOL

9. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Hey, DejaNu, will that disclaimer work for my "political ramblings?" I fully expect a visit from the CIA, FBI or lawyers from former employers any day.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Shadow, that's exactly why I wrote it! LOL So far, no visits at my place from black helicopters or G-men, so feel free.

11. Tricia

That is a fantastic disclaimer DejaNu.

Wait until you all see what Mr. Shadow has planned. It's going to be goooood.

To refresh your memory here is the first spectrograph produced by the first lab that shows the attempt to erase.

Attached Files:

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

back to voice reading 101 for a minute here if I may. Would it be an imposition for you to use a ruler and measure exactly where the erasure is? Or is this voice graph displayed larger or smaller on each monitor that we have? I was thinking that if you measured in from the left edge and said that 3/8 from the edge is so and so or whatever. Because I'll tell you I really studied that graph last time and really didn't get heads or tails out of it. But I trust that some did. Maybe it would help if I stopped looking at it sideways. I would be so grateful for that kind of help.

13. Tricia

Zoomama here is an explanation from an older thread concerning the spectrograph.

Starting on the left:

1.The thick dark line is the 911 operator's last Patsy. Note that
    it runs vertically through the graph.

2. the horizontal white line is the attempt to erase.

3. The other thicker/darker vertical lines are voices "beneath" the
    erasure attempt.

Look at the horizontal white lines, That is the erase attempt apparently.

I want to stress that although I trust the source of this lab work we are taking the precaution to have it verified.

It may take a while. We may even do a several types of verification.

I guess what I am trying to say is this spectrograph is believable in my opinion.

14. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

A humble question, if I may: if there is no conspiracy, why would the DA have tried to erase the last part of the tape?

15. Spade

Spade Member

Conspiracy?

Good ? Monk and congrats on selling 13 more episodes. Perhaps the DA's office looks at this like redacting a document. However, if that is the case, IMO Mary Keenan should have disclosed her decision to redact.

16. Tricia

Adrian Monk IF the findings are correct and there was an erase attempt then you pose an interesting question.

I believe, at the very least, Keenan ethically had an obligation to say parts of the tape were redacted.

They did it with the Columbine 911 tape. Everyone knew they were getting a redacted version.

DejaNu even posted the law concerning this issue. According to what DejaNu said Keenan did break the law.

Either way if this turns out to be true then somebody has some 'splaning to do Lucy.

17. purr

purr Active Member

put 'em all in jail for obstruction of justice!!!!

i think we should give out an reward/award for the first
    news magazine............first news tv show........first
    radio show that posts that graphic about the 911 call.....and explains.....

that someone tried to ERASE evidence in this case!!!!!
    this is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!
    hey, and i never took one law class in my life and i know this!

for some reason......i am really mad tonight...........!!!!!

go see tricia's news about jameson.......that
    will "heat" you up for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm spittin mad over what jameson suggested!!!!!

i am really praying that God strikes her with
    the light of THE TRUTH.............!!!!!!!
    she needs a good striking for sure!!!!!

spittin' & hissin' mad,
    purr

bark....bark:

Attached Files:

18. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Spade: "...Perhaps the DA's office looks at this like redacting a document. However, if that is the case, IMO Mary Keenan should have disclosed her decision to redact."

Arggghhhh! Spade, Tricia, Adrian, that's EXACTLY why I was flipping out at CS and WS over this redaction crap several months ago (and you thought I was just plain nuts). LOL Seriously, redaction is the only possible defense Keenan has to this short of outright denial. There's no way that particular section of the tape could constitute a bona fide redaction when the rest of the tape contains routine information normally redacted. That's also why I've been itching to get ahold of one of the redacted Columbine tapes. AND there's no way a redaction defense can fly when the part of the tape that is allegedly redacted is THE most important part of the damn tape and at such controversy. Perhaps this 7 year long worm is finally going to start turning (the Fox case may help as well).

19. Tricia

DejaNu you have been a great help in this area of redaction and the Columbine tapes. Thank you.

20. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Tricia, you're welcome. But there are a number of us who deserve the credit, not just me. It's been a tireless effort by all including you, and I do believe it's going to pay off well. The MW file, the depo transcripts, the Bonita papers, all of it has been a remarkable accomplishment and I'm most proud and humble to have joined a forum that is such a profound voice of reason in this case. I also offer my apologies for those times when I get a little hysterical about things I see potentially coming. Sometimes it's like a voice crying in the wilderness. But we have Keenan surrounded and that's what I'd hoped to accomplish. It should make a good legal foundation for the petition. Way to kick butt, you guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice