Some selected readings from ST's book

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Adrian Monk, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

I am often asked what it is that inspires me to believe that there was a conspiracy involving at least the DA's office and the Ramsey defense teams (and possibly other players, currently unknown), to make unlawful use of the criminal justice system to obstruct justice, and obstruct the police investigation.

One major volume of this inspiration would come from Steve Thomas' book, JonBenet -- Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation.

Pages 8, 9: "a memo was posted mandating that unless there were public complaints, we were not to work prostitution. It taught me early the lesson that Boulder did not want its boat rocked." (My comment: Even in liberal California they do prostitution stings. I think the reason for Boulder protecting prostitution rings there, has to have some more significant connection than just political affinity with the activity.)

Page 10: "Cases involving substantial quantities of heroin and cocaine were routinely plea-bargained, including one in which the arrested suspect was a DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY" (caps mine.)

Pagest 56 to 58 describes how the order was given to allow Pam Paugh to carry off evidence out of the house, under the bizarre excuse that the Scamseys needed "clothes to wear to the funeral" (as if millionaires can't buy new clothes!); and she made away with an entire squad car full of things that had nothing at all to do with "funeral clothing".

Page 59: "When Detective Arndt was prepared to reply to Hofstrom, she dialed a telephone number where he said he could be located. It was the law office of Ramsey attorney Mike Bynum." (Obviously the DA's office and the Ramsey Spin Team, was one in the same TEAM.)

Page 64: "Clearly a separate and well-organized investigation about which we knew nothing was already under way." (This would be... the TEAM.)

Page 67: "But the excuse that we had attempted to 'ransom the body' left me wondering why the exact words Pete Hofstrom had used in his meeting with Commander Eller were now coming from the mouths of Ramsey lawyers."

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Adrian

You give sound reasons for your conspiracy theory.

But WHY would all these people- lawyers, doctors, ministers, judges, DA's, media persons, etc. - put their careers and reputations on the line for an insignificant squirt like John Ramsey?

3. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Adrian

I'll tell you one thing I know for sure: it wouldn't just be out of FRIENDSHIP as some have alleged.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice