Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default New 911 lab update

Good News/Bad News

First the good news. This is brand new. So take it for what it is worth.

According to the lab I hired to filter the Ramsey 911 tape, Patsy Ramsey says at the very beginning after the operator answers, but before she speaks, the following,

"God. Hon we need 'em."

You know the part that we could never understand? That sounded like garbled words? That's what the lab says Patsy says.

There are many ways to take this. Was she telling John they needed the police? That can't be right because John claimed he told Patsy to call the police.

Could it be Patsy was trying to convince John that they needed to call their friends? Their lawyers? I just don't know.

Now the bad news. Sort of ...

The tape the lab received was an un-opened copy from the D.A.'s office. According to the lab trying to decipher the end of this copy of a copy of a copy is trying to see through mayonnaise. However they are going to work on it this weekend. I'll report back as soon as I know anything.

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Geez, Trish.

This is at the very beginning of the tape? Before anything else is said?

Wow, she is referring to John as hon? Short for honey? If this is truly a term of endearment by her directed towards John, this could very well blow my major therory to hell and back.

Well why is he :(:(:(:(ed off then and who is he :(:(:(:(ed off at? Is he mad because she is calling the cops? The friends? Is he mad at Burke and not her? Jesus, why won't these people just confess?

PS Dont be thrown off by anything John tells anybody...but you know that.

Default Thanks Tristan.

This mayonaise????

Wow, like Twitch, I didn't think they used terms of endearment like that...unless she was talking to Burke?

Default Hey Sparky.

Damn good point there. I never thought she might be talking to Burke.

Patsy: God......hon we need 'em.

Patsy: “Police.”

911: “What’s going on ma’am?”

Patsy: “755 15th street.”

911: “What’s going on there ma’am”

Patsy: “We have a kidnapping. Hurry, please!”

The "god" is very quick. In fact you can barely catch it. It almost sounds cut off.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Tricia, did the lab give you any indication of the tone of voice and emotion with which this comment by Patsy was made? IOW, if this brief comment was spoken calmly, rationally, comfortingly, then, when the dispatcher answers her call, she immediately becomes hysterical, that would be significant. If, however, the "God. Hon...we need 'em" phrase was spoken in the same hysterical tone she used with the dispatcher, we have a consistent state of mind. This could be important, as it could link to motive/intent/premeditation/conspiracy re cover up.

Default Sparky,

You beat me to it. First thing I thought was that she was speaking to Burke because I also didn't think they used terms of endearment to each other...And look at what this situation was all about. I mean that phrase sounds completely normal and not the high strungness of her Help me Jesus help me Jesus. And maybe she was speaking about the friends at that moment. (I still maintain that calling her friends over at that time is one of the strangest things about this case or any other case)

DejaNu you can hear the tone of Patsy's voice by clicking on the "Listen to the 911 tape" thread. It's the very first part. It sounded like garble but now that I know what it says I can plainly hear it.

I would say she sounds upset. It wasn't calm. It fact it's all slurred.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

Default Re: Sparky,

I can't wait any longer, there is no way in hell I can let all of you people belive that's what's being said; when it's blatantly clear to me (and has been for a few months) what she actually said before she realized 911 had already connected.

I have that portion slowed to the point that you can hear each word seperately and it's obvious (to me anyway) that she said "hurry right in".

I have the clip slowed down but don't know how to post it, if anyone knows how and can help me, please don't be shy; I don't usually bite; I just don't want these results to sway people who've never thought to 'listen carefully' to the portions of audio that were deemed too unclear to try to transcript; I heard it clear as a bell my third time listening to the slowed version of the 911 call.

Listen for yourselves, repeately if you must, please post your thoughts and responses so that I can get an idea on who thinks what was said. IF Patsy is saying "Hurry right in" this is another point that we can prove she was lying, it wont put her in jail (unless it's for lying under oath) but at this point where those two are in this world I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE. Everyone who's intelligent enough can see they know more than they will admit to knowing about; whether they killed her or one of them did it, or neither, they know all about it and aren't willing to tell. That's scary.

Default Ha!

well, jameson did say there was something at the beginning of the tape. I just listened to the tape again. Whatever happens at the beginning must be extremely fast, because I can't catch it.

I did, however, once again hear Patsy saying Help me, Jesus several times at the end. I'm going to listen to it a few more times to see if I can catch it.

This is all very interesting...
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default JustinCase

do you have an actual tape that you can slow down on a tape player? If not, how did you slow the tape down? I've been trying to do it on my computer, but I can't find a way.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Re: Sparky,

Originally posted by zoomama
    You beat me to it. First thing I thought was that she was speaking to Burke because I also didn't think they used terms of endearment to each other...And look at what this situation was all about. I mean that phrase sounds completely normal and not the high strungness of her Help me Jesus help me Jesus. And maybe she was speaking about the friends at that moment. (I still maintain that calling her friends over at that time is one of the strangest things about this case or any other case)
    It isn't strange to call friends over for emotional support after you know you've had a tragic death in the family. If you have a so-called "kidnapping" situation, it's definitely one of the strangest behaviors imaginable because you'd want the police team to have as much peace and quiet as possible, as few distractions as possible, and all considerations take a back seat to getting the loved one back. I think this behavior of theirs makes it obvious they both knew exactly how dead JonBenet was and where she was, before even dialing 911. "And hence" staring at Officer French through splayed fingers, checking his reactions to the situation, etc.
    All statements in all messages by the user known as Adrian Monk are made as opinion based on the facts as understood by the poster at the time of the post.

All suspects, named and unnamed, are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

All rights reserved.