Why has no one talked?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

I was thinking hard about this case this afternoon before taking a nap and I just cannot help but feel that someone (other than PR, JR & BR) knows what happened for sure that night. I'm thinking of Alex Hunted, any of the Ram friends, relatives, or attorneys, etc. At this point, I think I would be happy with knowledge of what exactly happened that night, whether accident or not. Lets face it, how many people reallly think there is going to be an indictment much less a conviction in this case by now? Even with the civil suits. I keep hoping but folks my hope is dwindling. This is such a murder mystery and I have to admit I may be a little obsessed here.

In my opinion, there is no doubt that a Ram did this (at the very least a friend of a Ram and they are covering for some reason). And I just cannot believe that after 5 years they have never once let it slip to someone just what went on that night.

2. CMS

CMS Banned

talk talk

It's beem five years, how many books, t.v. specials, talk radio programs and you aren't even sure who did what. Steve Thomas got it wrong, John Douglass got it wrong, Lou Smit got it wrong. All professionals. Why do you think A. Holer would know? My money is on Patsy, premed, sociopath, religious delusion. No one in Boulder wants to admit they live in a fantasy. Remember Fleet saying "We have to protect Boulder"? No one living the American Dream wants to look at JR and see their own nightmare in person. No one that is riding the Christian highway to Jehovah wants to look at Patsy's private paganism and doubt their own road map. If people don't want to see the devil they won't until it flies an airliner into their glass tower of illusion. Patsy has been talking since well before 12/25/96 but few listen. JR could turn states evidence but I think he made a bad choice at 11 a.m. and will stick with it even if it costs him his soul. This thing aint goin' to court so don't wait for someone to clear things up for you. The only thing that separates man from the animals is that we know that we kill and we like it.

3. Kip

Kip Member

I don't think anyone else but JR and Patsy know for sure what went on that night. There's no evidence that anyone else was in the house that night other than the four Rams. Even so, I can't imagine JR covering for GPP, or Patsy covering for JAR. And I can't believe that they would cover this up for a friend.

I can believe that they would keep quiet for Burke, but I don't believe that's the case. If it were, they never would have sent him out of their control that morning.

I don't think their attorneys know. I think JR told his attorneys that the police were hassling him, and that they didn't do it. Any attorneys around here? If so, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the attorneys would typically advise JR not to tell them if he did it.

I don't think AH knows. I think pressure was probably but on him by JR or his cronies to try to stifle the investigation.

Another question is, why haven't the Rams ratted out each other. I don't believe for a minute that JR would protect Patsy, even for Burke's sake. So either JR acted alone, or Patsy was involved--either with John, or she has something to hold over John like the molestation. I don't think Patsy would cover for JR--if he were in jail, she'd have control of all of their assets, and she could have a field day with playing the victim. I guess JR could have done it alone, and Patsy doesn't have a clue. But then the ramson note indicates to me that both had a hand in it.

My head is spinning from the possibilities. I'm afraid that unless one of the Rams speaks up, we'll never know what happened.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

yes

and I am wondering why no one from the GJ has spoken..can't believe there isn't one that would blab something.

Will they be legally allowed to do this after Linda's book is published or after the lawsuit?

Someone other than the Rams know. Bet their attorneys know. When you talk to people you can tell by their eyes, body, etc. if they are telling the truth.

Lot's of people know, but why don't they say????
    Don't believe JR can keep everyone quiet.

5. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

John and Patsy were originally represented by separate criminal attorneys...

...for a reason.

Patsy said during the Jan. 1st, 1997 interview, when asked what she'd say to JonBenet said, "I'd tell her...I love her...and that I was coming to see her, real soon." (I believe they were hustled off stage-left very shortly thereafter.)

I've wondered if Patsy didn't play the cancer card on John, sort of bargaining with him that since she didn't have that much longer to live before she relapsed with cancer, he should lawyer her and him up separately, and allow her to live out what little was left of her life out of prison, by shielding her.

This, perhaps, would explain why Patsy interjected (awkwardly, I've always thought) her cancer into public interviews and DOI...and specified that it was "stage 4" (i.e., almost always deadly) cancer, at that. It was her "cancer card."

Patsy seems to be very healthy currently.

I think it is possible that she really played ole' John (and many more) like a cheap violin.

Maybe Patsy said she'd give John a confession they'd lock up somewhere, and that after she's gone, John could "find" it and clear himself, once and for all. Just give her these last few months...she's bound to pass away soon, anyway...months, which have now become years. Five years.

Of the two of them, John now easily looks the one beat to heck and rapidly aging from the defense of their freedom in the wake of the murder of Christmas 1996.

They were asked once if they'd ever asked each other if the other was guilty. And the answer somehow came back that, no, they'd never spoken to each other about guilt, and never would (I'll have to go through the archives and nail that source and quote.)

Nor, the Ramseys have said, did they really talk with Burke about who was responsible for the murder of his sister.

This way, if Patsy passed away from cancer, and left a confession, but was on record as never discussing guilt or innocence with John, he could deny any knowledge of Patsy's guilt, and deny that he criminally participated in a cover-up of murder.

And, this scenario would also account for what some have called Patsy's "compulsion to confess" by dropping so many overt clues. Perhaps part of her bargain with John is that she'd say things that wouldn't get her indicted before she succumbed to cancer...but that John could later point to, so as to fix the blame on Patsy after her death, and exonerate himself for good and all.

Since Patsy didn't succumb to cancer very shortly even though she may have lead everone around her to believe death from cancer was imminent, John eventually had an entirely different situation to manage than what he originally thought he was dealing with.

One could even further conjecture how this scenario fits in with some of the very odd circumstances that surround the Ramseys...events that, on the face, make no sense whatsoever.

Such as Black-Gentleman-Intruderman: perhaps Patsy wrote her confession on the laptop the "well-spoken black gentleman" allegedly stole from Paces Ferry. Who knows...while Darnay was on television, perhaps something Darnay said got John to leap up and dispose of the laptop and call the police and create the "GQ Intruderman".

As I described in detail on JW: a hard drive is a very difficult thing to erase to the point that a forensic lab cannot retrieve the data (data on hard drives "destroyed" in the World Trade Center collapse have been retrieved at rates of up to 99% of the original data.) It's very hard to permanently destroy data. But "disappeared"? That's different.

...just saying.

This scenario does explain to me why John, if he had no direct involvement in his daughter's murder, was willing to pit his gamesmanship in "law enforcement countermeasures" against the police and the authorities. The gamble and gambit only had to hold off justice a little while...for Patsy's sake.

But, that is certainly has not, ultimately, really been the case.

I'll bet this long, long, long end-game is not what John was prepared for...this is an entirely different game than what was bargained for...and as it lengthens, may become impossible to sustain, indeed.

(BTW: I find it heartening that I've been able to enlighten both Mrs. Brady and Jameson about the depth of archival fourm information at Archive.org. Including many snapshots archived of what proves to be contradictary behaviour from some self-proclaimed case experts.

I believe my original post describing how to use Archive.org for research of the Internet Archives was posted here on January 4, 2002, 9:08 pm.

Lovely to see you reading here, ladies...and learning something.

And, of course, neither of you would think of passing discovery of Archive.org off as your own research...of course you will give attrubution to the originating forum, Fourms for Justice.

Right?

Oh...I see.

Never mind.)

6. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Dunvegan:

I want to thank you. I was not on FFJ when you discovered the archive. org site but I have read where you found it first. I spent a lot of time there today, and it is invaluable for research on this case.

I don't know Mrs. Brady in any way other than that she has a daily site that many visit. I seldom go there. No offense to Mrs. Brady but I just don't have time to do all the rounds. I am surprised that she did not give you credit for the find.

As for Susan Bennett, hir never gives credit to anyone. It is hir policy to steal and make out like it is hir own. Heaven knows, if Susan did not steal for hir forum, hir would not have a forum. Hir cannot exist on just hir nonsense. Hir needs to import in order to keep hir forum going.

There was a time I would have loved to see Susan shut down. That was back when hir first stole a copyrighted post from me in the early summer of 2000. But very soon after that I came to realize hir is really inconsequential in this case and hir forum is harmless. Hir wants to think hir is important to this case but in all honesty, hir is dispensable, for the most part. I admit, hir is fed info to spin by the RST that others don't get until much later but even without Susan, the RST would find a way to get the info out.

Take away the copyrighted posts Susan steal in order to defame the poster, take away the copyrighted articles hir steals from the news media, take away the links hir steals from others, and you would have no forum. Susan is not smart enough to find this stuff on hir own. Besides that, hir is too busy brown-nosing the Ramseys and Lou Smit to run a decent forum.

I have a new policy regarding Susan. Hir is impossible to ignore because hir inserts hirself into this case every chance hir can. So the best I can do is realize hir is out there and make sure I do all I can to combat hir lies, myths and misinformation about this case. I owe it to JonBenet to NOT let Susan get away with misleading people about this case.

One more thing I have come to realize. Susan likes to claim hir forum is the forum of record. We all know that is bullcrap, but just think about this. IF indeed some reporters and new media personnel, and what have you read there, every time hir steals a post, hir brings attention to that poster. Hir gives the reporters, new media, etc reasons to go and search out the other forums, and when they do, they have to see how lopsided Susan's forum is and realize hir is not creditable at all. So with every post, link and picture Susan steals, hir discredits hirself in the eyes of the viewing public. Hir is hir own worst enemy.

Sorry, I know I got a bit off topic, but I felt the need to vent, etc.

Once again, thanks for finding and informing us about archive. org.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice