New Ramsey 911 Call Update

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Just spoke with my lab guy. He said, on the CD he received, he can hear a female voice off microphone. He said, "the voice is consistent with the words help me Jesus spoken three times."

He of course can't say it's Patsy because voice identification is a whole other deal.

He has not been able to pick up any other voices, so far, at the end of the tape. He hasn't started to check to see if there was an erase attempt.

He is doing more work on the tape this week.

More to come :)

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, Tricia

just more confirmation that Patsy's voice is there saying Help me, Jesus, even though she has denied it, whatever for, who knows?

3. Tricia

I want to make it clear that more work is being done on the tape which is actually the CD. The discovery of Patsy saying, "Help me Jesus" was a no brainer. We can hear it already.

Now the tough work begins. Trying to find John and Burke's voice on this copy of a copy of a copy. I'll keep you posted.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Thanks Tricia,

I can wholeheartedly agree that it's not easy to hear John and Burke, even with the three programs I've been using none have been able to recover much more than the male voice saying "talking", I hope they find something though...

Thanks for your hard work, it's really appreciated by everyone here; too bad the Ramsey's have never sent so much as a thank you for what you and everyone else here have done; I guess that's expected of them, I wonder if they thought to thank anyone for keeping the case active??

5. Watching You

Good grief

I seem to have gotten the residents all stirred up at Purgatory and the swamp.

I have no problem saying I was wrong. I made the statement above that Patsy denied saying Help me, Jesus, at the end of the tape. It's true that Patsy has not made any public statements, to my knowledge, concerning this.

What I should have said, and what IS true, is that Patsy's mouthpiece and PR person, Lin Wood, did say that neither John nor Burke's NOR Patsy's voices are at the end of that tape.

He's dead wrong. Patsy's voice is there. They want me not to believe my own lying ears, I guess. Sorry, I know what I hear on that tape.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

You were right, WY

If Patsy's attorney said this, it is tantamount to his client saying it.
    As you pointed out, Lin Wood is Patsy's mouthpiece.

Those people over at purg need to GET A JOB! Some of them have never worked a day in their lives; others have been going to school almost as long as Candy. How the hell long does it take to become a licensed Veterinary Assistant, for Pete's sake???

7. Watching You

Yeh, they need a job

and they need to get over thembadselves, Lurker. They all want to do Tricia a big favor by letting her know whom she should and shouldn't have posting on her forum, LOL - sort of like they did with Dun when she first took over JW.

Yeh, right. There isn't one of those hoggers who has Tricia's or FFJ's best interests at heart. If they need a forum to micro-manage, they oughtta buy one of their own, ya think?

They project this superior attitude, like they know more than anyone else. Yep, they're all that and a bag of chips.

8. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahahaha

1001Lurker, you made me laugh outload bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just how long does it take to be a vet assistant for criss sakes?

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought the same thing but kept my mouth shut...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I became a doctor inn less time bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If it were up to me.....

I'd give the Beloved domain name to those that do not believe that we are doing quite a good enough job at watching and demanding justice and see just what that handful of posters can do that we haven't, to help keep this case from shelved.

I'm sure that they are too busy though - how can JonBenet compete against us for their attention........geesh, she was just a murdered child, right Queens?

RR

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Re: You were right, WY

Too funny Lurker...

First one has to learn the basics, like which end of a horse is which!

Then one has to become one with the animal...AHHHMMMMM...

Then one has to emulate one end of the animal...

I'd say accomplishment is right around the corner, eh?

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Fer shure one of them wouldn't have any free time for doing something to further the cause of justice. She is too busy creating those humongous tacky "signatures". Bwwwaaahhhaaaahhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you ever seen anything sillier or more juvenile in your life? What is the mean age over there? 13? Bunch of nincompoops who are covered up with jealousy over a measly little forum. If we are so much about nothing, then why oh why are they so possessed with us? Jackasses.

12. Watching You

hahahahahahaha

Now, now, Driver, some people just like playing with Barbie dolls. She does that when she's not "just getting warmed up" to perform one of her infamous fizzlers on someone. It's what that group calls a full life.

Howling... (another word that lost its punch from overuse by the glittery Barbie doll creator).

13. Tricia

I believe it's Kweens with a "K."

Like Krab (crab) with a "K." Not the real thing. All fake, rubbery, and smells bad.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Kweens. Klowns.

Same thing.

:sponge: wouldn't like these Krusty Krabs!

And yes - they may not support the Krebs Krappola nowwwwwwww - but how could they after the expose' from FFJ?!

RR

15. Watching You

Heh

Kweens and the Kwusty Kwabs Kwapola. It's either a Bugs Bunny rendition of the newest MacDonald's dish or a hare lip.

16. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Like a verbal Rorschach test, my two immediate responses to that were "Krebs" and "Keenan", the krustiest and krabbiest and fake, rubbery, and bad-smelling, of all.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

You guys Krack me up.......so Krazy....

18. Watching You

Oh my

Tsk tsk. Kween Lowi is going to really do a tacky signature now to get even with us because she thinks WY "hates" her HOOOWWWWLLLLIIIINNNNGGGG. WY is vastly amused at Lowi's attempts to make herself look more immature than she already does. Have at it, Lowi, you make me HOOOOWWWWWL with glee.

Hoooowwwwwwlllllllll

Lowi, I don't care if you howl at the moon or direct your silly signatures at me or fall off the face of the earth. You're not even a challenge. Carrion with your bad self, enfant.

19. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

End of the 911 call....

I decided to start posting over here, the other 911 call thread is getting mighty long,

Here I am posting the end portion of the 911 call from the point where Patsy "cuts off" the call by saying "hurry, hurry, hurry" I did some work to clean up the hissing, crackling, and pops, I did not slow it down or add anything to it; I only took away background noise that made it more difficult to hear.

I'm happy to say it's really easy to hear what she's saying in the background now, The first word sounds a lot like "please" but I think that could be the voice that people think is Burke, I still have yet to hear that part.

In this clip you can also hear John (or another male voice) say "talking" very clearly but everything else he says is pretty fuzzy.

20. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

And this little gem.....

I think we found a point where something was erased, it could just be me but when the operator says Patsy 4x, the third Patsy sounds WAYYY different than the other three, and that's the Patsy after which you can hear a male voice saying "talking"; I think it's possible that somewhere along the way John's voice and whomever spoke at the same time, was removed and Patsy's "help me jesus" was left. It's like that ONE Patsy was taken away, clipped and put back,

Somebody PLEASE listen to this and tell me I'm not hearing things!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice