Proving Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Feb 4, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

We should start a thread and dedicate it to busting John, Patsy, and their supporters lies; it's easy to say they are liars and not be able to give reasons for that belief, providing proof through transcripts, pictures, etc.. will be one way there can be no denying it.

Here's one that really bothers me:

Patsy Ramsey said in Death of Innocence (HB-Pg.112)
    “I could not, would not, and will not ever look at those autopsy photographs.â€

YET on CBS 48 Hours program aired live on October 4, 2002 Patsy proudly displays the portrait of JonBenet's body she'd done sometime prior; she said it's a "self portrait" but one can clearly see the areas of injury match the ones seen in JonBenet's autopsy photos.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/10042002-344.jpg

This is a closer view of the shoulder area and up, note the skull injury in the very place it would appear in the autopsy photos (surely she'd seen one) She even went as far as to paint the left side of JonBenet's face (a pic none of us here have ever seen)

To me it illustrated her knowledge of the appearance of that area of her face, (because of the position her body was placed in, lividity pooled in that side, creating a darker or bruised look) Patsy said she never saw the autopsy photos and would never look at them yet she has knowledge about the state of JonBenet's body; remember, John Ramsey covered that portion of her with a Colorado Avalanche sweatshirt...

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/10042002-340.jpg

Patsy Ramsey: "This is my self portrait -- Here's my broken heart, my tears."

CBS 48Hours: October 4, 2002.

Also,

Looking closer at her painting, the left side of JonBenet’s face is partially visible and has a yellow mark painted under the left eye, this same yellow is used to illustrate the injury to JonBenet’s neck (left side) which (in the autopsy photos) is red, raw looking injury that appears similar in shape to an acoustic guitar.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/10042002-341.jpg

Patsy seems to have associated the injury to an acoustic guitar like I did, because in her painting she painted an acoustic guitar upside-down. Is it possible that Patsy COULD have seen this injury at the house sometime after John discovered the body? I don’t think so, given the evidence that John covered that area of JonBenet with the Colorado Avalanche sweatshirt, it does not seem possible at all.

Does this look like Patsy's self portrait OR a portrait of JonBenet's body???

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It looks like when my then 2 year old got into his paints and decided to paint the floor.

I need to study the picture a bit more. Guess I am missing something.

JustinCase you have started what I would imagine will be the longest thread on FFJ. Proving lies? Where do I start.

3. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

It deserves it's own forum...

LOL

I just figured it would be useful to anyone who thinks the Ramsey's are honest, giving them something that's irrefutable will in turn give them something to think about; I don't want to 'convert' people so much as I want them to see what I see because I feel it's very important for everyone interested to know the truth.

It would be nice if we could get a better view of the painting, but in essence what I mean by the long winded post you see above, was that Patsy lied about the painting being a 'self-portrait' when it clearly reflects what JonBenet's body looked like after the murder. She said she's never seen the autopsy photographs and will never look at them, and there's no possible way that she could have seen her face at the house after she was moved to the living room, John admits to covering up the body with a Colorado Avalanche sweatshirt before Patsy made her dramatic entrance and display.

I just was interested to know how she got the near identical visual that viewing the body or autopsy photos would provide, and am REALLY CONCERNED to hear her say that painting is a self-portrait because it's JonBenet; what is she trying to say by relating JonBenet to herself??

4. purr

purr Active Member

i understand you want to prove that the Ramsey's lie

but i promise, in a court of law, showing
    that portrait as a piece of evidence of
    the Ramsey's lying would be THROWN OUT.

your feelings about the portrait
    is just your personal opinion.

i promise with an abstract portrait.....
    you can NOT prove that they were lying.

i do understand how you feel.......
    but pick another example of them lying.........

pick a lie where you can quote them saying
    one thing.........then in another instant
    they are saying something else.

actually i think acandyrose has a link
    on her web site that already does that.

but again, justincase.........i admire
    your hard work...and dedication
    and understand how outraged
    you are
    when you think ...
    (and many others may think that too)
    that the portrait is of JonBenet
    and not of herself, Patsy.

keep on truckin' girl,
    purr

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Justincase

You are very observant. I had seen that photo before but it just looked psychadelic to me. I actually couldn't make out the image until your description. It is rather chilling to see the black 'hole' on the right hand side of the skull and the pear shaped mark on the left hand side of the neck.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I knew it!

I just knew that a pair of Ugly-Azz Shoes would show up in this case too!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

RR

GOOD GOD! What is that abomination?!!Is that one of Patsy's PAINTINGS?!!

I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dear Demanding Man:

Yes - Patsy Picasso' has struck again. But - as Lou would say - Shoes Shoes - who in the He11 would wear those Shoes?

RR

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

RR...
    :toast: :clap: :rotfl:

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hahahaha, RR

Another RRism for my collection.

They are ugly-as$ shoes, aren't they.

11. BobC

It's the "painting" I'm concerned with

RR please refrain in the future from posting such grievous offenses to decency and good taste. Patsy should fall to her knees and recite several thousand Hail Mary's in peneance for that acrylic-based abortion! I would strongly suggesst that she get used to wielding a brush by concentrating first on a large grain silo, then moving on to a barn, and then perhaps to a house or tenement slum.

Oh please, PLEASE JESUS why did you force me to view such an atrocity?!!

"Did you know Patsy showed great promise as a painter?"

Alex Hunter 1997

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Purr,
    I'm not interested in trying to prove these people guilty of murder, over the last few years I've kept track (loosely) of the Ramsey's lies and figured it would be a good idea to have a place to put it all; I know I didn't catch all the lies, and was hoping others had something to offer as well. Having a place to put evidence of lies could just prove useful one day.

This is just as good an example as any, the painting is NOT a self-portrait of Patsy, it's clearly a portrait of JonBenet's body; ITS WHY SHE DID THIS THAT I AM CURIOUS. She showed that painting to the world and lied about it's contents WHY?? Why didn't she say, "This is my portrait of JonBenet" BECAUSE she knows she already said she would never look at the autopsy photos (and thus JonBenets body) she couldn't have had any other opportunity to view it.

Jayelles,
    Thanks. I just thought it odd that she'd try to pass this off as a portrait of herself when it's clear she painted similar injuries as those sustained by JonBenet the night of her murder; What is wrong with this woman??

LOL BobC and RR

BobC:
    Is that true that Alex Hunter said she showed "great promise as a painter"?? I just feel sorry for him if that was his opinion, her paintings are CRAP!! Has anyone seen ANY of Patsy's art??

13. BobC

Oh he certainly did. From day one Hunter acted as the Ramsey PR person. He went around telling people Patsy and JBR were beyond close, that they were "fused." GAG.

14. purr

purr Active Member

ok justincase.......i get your point

so sorry i misunderstood.....

then GO AT IT, GIRL !

that is some subconscious.........that
    old Patsy has..........for it
    to come out on that painting.

but here is something to think about...
    her painting is in the picasso style..(remember
    i am not saying she is as good as picasso....!!!)
    and he made millions..
    so that style is not all
    that unusual.

but it does speak to what
    patsy has/had on her mind.

a broken, injured, bruised,
    abused, child!

so sad, purr

a self portrait of picasso:

Attached Files:

15. purr

purr Active Member

picasso even painted kitties..............

purr, the picasso painting:

Attached Files:

16. BobC

pure evil

who could forget?

Attached Files:

17. BobC

Here's my painting

My rendition of Patsy in oils:

Attached Files:

18. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

BobC:
    It sickens me just thinking about the act she put on and how everyone falls victim to her lies at some point (some more than others, like me, and she's me #1 suspect) Especially Alex Hunter, some of his perceptions about the case are questionable and the rest are downright confusing, I just don't get him. IMO He was bought or thought he was going to be one day... Why else would he toss all his ethics and values out the window to protect these people?

Purr,

I hope you don't think I'm being rude, I know it's important to remain as politically correct as possible in this case (which I don't think I've ever been, on purpose anyway:p) but I also believe it's equally important to point out the lies and half-truths because they all have a purpose. Like I said before, liars don't totally re-create when they lie, they use half-truths.

Like the painting Patsy said was her "self-portrait", even Jayelles saw the likeness it has with JonBenet's body; does nobody see this as a HUGE indication that she is trying to convey some kind of message through this?? We all know how detailed Patsy can get and I've heard (somewhere) that she was a complete perfectionist (a learned behaviour) If this is true, there's always the possibility that she's doing stuff like this because she feels comfortable with the thought that she'll never be convicted. Like she's just doing it to fill a need of some kind?

The picasso style the painting has may also be very important, when looking at Patsy's other work (in the same 48hours episode) it looks nothing like that 'self-portrait', she did one of a bay window and the exterior of a yellow house, and another really creepy one was the painting of the sky with hands pointing down at groups of people, in the bottom right corner it 'appears' the people are spattered with red paint (could symbolize blood) a very disturbing characteristic for an artist to portray.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I think these paintings are sick JIC

JIC I paint myself, and if I painted anything like these paintings, I would be afraid to display them. I would say this woman needs
    some medical help. The very fact they are painted from the autopsy photos tells me Patsy Ramsey needs help.

They just remind me of the time when she spoke about the twin doll looking like JonBenét in a coffin. I truly think this woman has
    a mental problem. Anyone else feel this way?

They look like paintings painted by someone who has a sick mind.
    I've seen some of her other work and thought the same.

I have no doubt she did paint them from the autopsy photos, which makes me feel queazy.

I'll get back to the lies later.

20. BobC

well what annoyed me is having someone who should know that sometimes good people do very bad things saying things like that. Hunter didn't have to say anything about how nice or not nice the Ramseys were.

The Ramseys WERE nice people--so what? There's still the matter of three nice people locked in the house with a dead child and a staged crime scene...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice