Jameson's latest folly

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

6 . "My letter to John Walsh"
    Posted by jameson on Jan-29-02 at 12:09 PM (EST)

Today I watched an old show you did - - 1998 - - on the murder of JonBenét Ramsey. It was totally unfair and slanted. I would love to have you do another program on that case - - but this time talk to people who are not part of the lynch mob. I would love to spend a day with you - - but I think you should visit Lou Smit - the DA's investigator who quit because he SAW the evidence and it said an intruder killed JonBenét. A stun gun was used - the Ramseys didn't have one. The cord and tape used matched nothing inthe house and couldn't be linked to the Ramseys. The killer left a boot print in the mold by her body - - the Ramseys didn't own that kind of boot. There was a pubic hair found on the blanket that she was found with - - doesn't match anyone in the family or anyone they allowed to spend the night. There is DNA evidence - and it is NOT so degraded that it is useless - - it is a partial profile but can be used to exclude suspects - - I know because I sent in two DNA samples and they tested them (I forward tips in this case to investigators). The DNA is also NOT from any Ramsey.

I do hope you will read this and consider doing a proper show on this case - - the one you did before was SO wrong - - from the red shirt you showed her in to the misinformation you put out on the evidence.

Thank you for reading this -
    jameson
    jameson245@aol.com

2. Watching You

misinformation

Today I watched an old show you did - - 1998 - - on the murder of JonBenét Ramsey. It was totally unfair and slanted. I would love to have you do another program on that case - - but this time talk to people who are not part of the lynch mob. I would love to spend a day with you - - but I think you should visit Lou Smit - the DA's investigator who quit because he SAW the evidence and it said an intruder killed JonBenét.

A stun gun was used - the Ramseys didn't have one.

***There is no proof a stun gun was used - only Smit's opinion and opinion of a professional who first said he could not tell from photographs if the marks on JB's body were from stun gun, then later stated they were stun gun marks because of tests he and Smit did on an anesthesized pig.****

The cord and tape used matched nothing inthe house and couldn't be linked to the Ramseys.

****The remaining cord and tape, if there was any, could have been taken out of the house that day by Patsy and John. Patsy does carry a purse, I assume. John does have pockets, I assume.****

The killer left a boot print in the mold by her body - - the Ramseys didn't own that kind of boot.

****This is just an outright fabrication. The truth is - there was a boot print in the cement dust (jameson calls it mold - others call it cement dust - since she's smarter than the authorities (not), I'll call it cement dust). No one knows when that boot print was left there. It serves the RST well to say the killer left it there, but the truth is, the bootprint cannot be dated. Jameson should stop lying about this.****

There was a pubic hair found on the blanket that she was found with - - doesn't match anyone in the family or anyone they allowed to spend the night.

****I believe this was an "underbelly" hair, whatever that means. It may have been a pubic hair. It may have been something else. I don't know what underbelly means precisely. As far as it matching anyone who was alowed to spend the night, I doubt very much the authorities have been able to locate and test everyone who ever spent the night in that house. At any rate, that hair could have been left there by construction workers in the house, could have been brought in through transferance from outside the house. Once again, there is not one shred of evidence an intruder left that hair there. Not one.****

There is DNA evidence - and it is NOT so degraded that it is useless - - it is a partial profile but can be used to exclude suspects - - I know because I sent in two DNA samples and they tested them (I forward tips in this case to investigators). The DNA is also NOT from any Ramsey.

****The DNA is ambiguous and will never be used to convict anyone in this case. Dr. Lee stated this is not a DNA case. It can be used, however, to further interfere with this case by sending DNA from unsuspecting people whom jameson thinks should be tested to the BPD. This could go on forever. Just think of all the millions of people in the world who haven't yet been tested. And, once again, this DNA cannot be dated, even if it could be matched to anyone, which it cannot.****

I do hope you will read this and consider doing a proper show on this case - - the one you did before was SO wrong - - from the red shirt you showed her in to the misinformation you put out on the evidence.

jameson
    jameson245@aol.com

***Add it to our Believe it or Not jameson file.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does nothing embarrass that women ? ? ? ?

or shame her? ? ? ? ?

4. Zan

Zan FFJ Senior Member

HuH!

What nerve! I'm sure he will hit the delete button and block "it's " e-mail...

5. Watching You

Lizzy slammed

jameson a good one. Every word Lizzy said is true. I suspect the post will be deleted. Alas, it has already been copied by scores of lurkers.

6. Mort

Mort Member

Hey Jameson

Don't forget to include the newest big tip; "The Nancy Letter" I'm sure Mr. Walsh will find that extremely titillating and I'll bet he'll even want you to host that segment of the program!!! You Go Girl!

ROFLMAO

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ridiculous!

I believe John Walsh's staff is very experienced, and very good at weeding out the wackos. After having a good laugh, they will deposit jameson's email in the trash bin.

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

Ridiculous

is right. Actually, I'd love to see John Walsh do a Ramsey segment. He doesn't pull any punches and speaks bluntly. I don't think Jameson would like what he had to say, nor would the Ramsey's.

AMW has better things to do than waste their time on a search for a non-exsistant killer.

9. Watching You

omygod

now she's parading those awful autopsy pictures on her Images thread. They sicken me, she sickens me. I actually think she enjoys the voyeurism of flashing those horrible pictures of JB's neck, showing part of her lower face. There is no need for her to continue to show those pictures - that is just sick.

I've had my fill of that dump for the next umpteen weeks. I loathe what jameson has done to this little girl's memory with her unnatural interest in showing over and over what does not need to be shown. How can the Ramseys think this is okay. JB was their little girl. How could they want her exposed in this decadent way?

I need to go puke.

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

Tricia

I just read your post at Jameson's in response to the picture thread hir is displaying.

Bravo!

There is no reason to show them. One does not need to be bludgeoned with them to want a killer brought to justice.

Angel, the beautiful pictures work for me, too.

There is one thing seeing them has done for me. It totally solidified my belief in the perpetrator and what happened. And that person is Patsy Ramsey.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Tricia

Thank you...something needed to be said. There are a lot more ways of getting a point across than exploitation of a corpse! I saw she screamed NO to your post, so I guess that makes it so...LOL

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I agree with Lurker

the staff will have a good laugh at the email and it will be pitched.

I'm surprised hir didn't bring up the lemon/pineapple theory.... or inform John Walsh of hir shower vision.

John Walsh had better hold his underwear close to him, hir also has a habit of sending those to the BPD to be tested...remember everyone except the Ramseys are suspicious.

Why not send John Walsh the sketch man and burglar sketch man at the same time..... LOL .... Walsh can also add a few words on how to set a security alarm.

13. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Good job WY

But you left out a couple of things, I think.

misinformation

Today I watched an old show you did - - 1998 - - on the murder of JonBenét Ramsey. It was totally unfair and slanted. I would love to have you do another program on that case - - but this time talk to people who are not part of the lynch mob. I would love to spend a day with you - - but I think you should visit Lou Smit - the DA's investigator who quit because he SAW the evidence and it said an intruder killed JonBenét.

A stun gun was used - the Ramseys didn't have one.

***There is no proof a stun gun was used - only Smit's opinion and opinion of a professional who first said he could not tell from photographs if the marks on JB's body were from stun gun, then later stated they were stun gun marks because of tests he and Smit did on an anesthesized pig.****

####Yes, no stun gun was used. The coroner calls the marks that the RST insists are stun gun marks "abrasions", not electrical burns. And only the coroner has seen the actual body, not Lou Smit or Susan Bennett####

The cord and tape used matched nothing inthe house and couldn't be linked to the Ramseys.

****The remaining cord and tape, if there was any, could have been taken out of the house that day by Patsy and John. Patsy does carry a purse, I assume. John does have pockets, I assume.****

#####Or it could have left with Burke and his Nintendo game and it could have all left with Crazy Aunt Pam made her grand sweep through the house.####

The killer left a boot print in the mold by her body - - the Ramseys didn't own that kind of boot.

****This is just an outright fabrication. The truth is - there was a boot print in the cement dust (jameson calls it mold - others call it cement dust - since she's smarter than the authorities (not), I'll call it cement dust). No one knows when that boot print was left there. It serves the RST well to say the killer left it there, but the truth is, the bootprint cannot be dated. Jameson should stop lying about this.****

####Besides that, Fleet White once asked the investigators of this case, "What if I told you the Ramseys owned Hi-Tec boots." That is one of the reasons I am so anxious, personally, to hear what Fleet has to say.####

There was a pubic hair found on the blanket that she was found with - - doesn't match anyone in the family or anyone they allowed to spend the night.

****I believe this was an "underbelly" hair, whatever that means. It may have been a pubic hair. It may have been something else. I don't know what underbelly means precisely. As far as it matching anyone who was alowed to spend the night, I doubt very much the authorities have been able to locate and test everyone who ever spent the night in that house. At any rate, that hair could have been left there by construction workers in the house, could have been brought in through transferance from outside the house. Once again, there is not one shred of evidence an intruder left that hair there. Not one.****

####If it is the same "hair" as I think you all are refering to, then it most likely belongs to Melinda Ramsey. They just can't do a complete test because there is not enough of it to share with the RST for their own testing, so the issue of who the hair belongs to go on.####

There is DNA evidence - and it is NOT so degraded that it is useless - - it is a partial profile but can be used to exclude suspects - - I know because I sent in two DNA samples and they tested them (I forward tips in this case to investigators). The DNA is also NOT from any Ramsey.

****The DNA is ambiguous and will never be used to convict anyone in this case. Dr. Lee stated this is not a DNA case. It can be used, however, to further interfere with this case by sending DNA from unsuspecting people whom jameson thinks should be tested to the BPD. This could go on forever. Just think of all the millions of people in the world who haven't yet been tested. And, once again, this DNA cannot be dated, even if it could be matched to anyone, which it cannot.****

####Big point here. The Ramseys HAVE NOT been eliminated as the source of the mystery/degraded DNA. It could well turn out that it does belong to one of them.####

jameson
    jameson245@aol.com

***Add it to our Believe it or Not jameson file

####This just goes to prove to me that I was right when I told someone earlier today via email that Susan Bennett is an IGNORANUS!

That word came from a list sent to me in email with this forward:

Each year, the Washington Post's "Style Invitational" asks readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are the 2001
    winners:

IGNORANUS: A person who is both stupid and an *******.

Of course they are more words on the list and I will share via the daily thread tomorrow, IF I don't forget in the meantime.####

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

pehaps

Someone could post this at Jameson's. Jameson has claimed to know nothing about the Ramsey's foundation as "she is not involved in that and wouldn't know" but one would think an honest opinion and comparison from Jameson would be appropriate, given her work and knowledge of the case.

Maybe this will be a factor in sending a letter to John Walsh regarding a story on Jon Benet.

15. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Bravo, Everyone! I believe we have the makings of a small e-mail campaign...

Perhaps an e-mail letter writing campaing to John Walsh and America's Most Wanted is just the ticket about now.

<ul><b>"America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back" Contact Information</b>

<li>If you have a tip on a case that was profiled on AMW, please <b><a href="http://www.americasmostwanted.com/site/tipform.html">click here</a></b>.

<li>If you have a comment or suggestion, please <b><a href="http://www.americasmostwanted.com/site/contactus.html">click here</a></b>.

<li>If you have a case that you would like profiled on AMW, please send a detailed letter, including a police report, pictures of the victim(s) and/or suspect(s), to:

America's Most Wanted
    P.O. Box CrimeTV
    Washington, DC 20016-9126

<li>If you have some additional questions, please call 1-800-CRIME-TV. </ul>Perhaps some of you who have written here on this post would like to send those well-spoken thoughts to AMW.

It would also certainly be just fine if you happened to mention www.forumsforjustice.org, in your e-mail, if you so see fit.

I personally think Mr. Walsh would enjoy reading here, if he had time in his busy schedule to take a quick look at these forums.

16. AK

AK Member

Brava, girls

Please do put together a mega letter that details all of the combined thinking that rebuts Jameson's comments. Mention FFJ, attach the recent Geraldo letter that was in STAR, and send it to both the email addy and the P.O. Box.

If there's a way you can watch the show and get the name of a senior producer, copy that person. John Walsh does not read his mail and has remarkably little to do with the show other than host and promote it. Still, since Jams' pitch (was it even sent or is it just on her forum?) was directed to Walsh, might as well mention the letter he recently got from a Ramsey case follower with a warped agenda. Hell, even include her post. Why not? You've all hit the right arguments as counter -- now deliver the goods.

If there is the slightest puzzlement the AMW crew might feel as to which side to believe, they need only ask their pals at the FBI.

As for the bizarre imagery Jams just put up again, it's like what Smitty did for sweeps last year. Purposefully emotionally charged, shocking photos to open the door so he could slip in his silly theory. Timed for maximum attention because he knew what was happening in the TV ratings world and in the case. With Jams doing it here, one wonders if there isn't something going down unfavorable to them that she's trying to distract attention from.

17. Watching You

AK

I think you hit on what is really going on here. I'm of the opinion this has something to do with the upcoming civil suits. Jameson always goes into her whirling dervish act when something big is coming up - at least big in her little deprived mind.

I notice she has started on Foster again. She is obsessed with him, won't stop until she has destroyed him over and over again - once more, in her little deprived mind. She won't let it go that he made a leap of judgement in the early days of this case but once he got more information, he changed his mind. She won't admit she lied about claiming she was a male several times. No quarter given to Foster, because he subsequently stated Patsy wrote the note.

But, turn it around on her with the stun gun theory, point out that Doberson first stated he could not identify those marks as stun gun marks without seeing the body but later changed his story after they stunned (and killed) a pig, and see how much quarter she gives him. Why, that was before he had all the evidence, my my my. Same thing as Foster in that instance, but that's how one-sided she is. It's called double standards, and jameson is a lesson is double standards.

accckkkkkk, me guts are roiling again...

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Dun

Dunvegan great idea. I'll put something together for the daily tomorrow and start a seperate thread as well.

We do need to start e-mailing people and AMW is a good place to start.

I know they are not adverse to doing shows that are a bit tricky.

Remember "run Bambi run"? AMW did a profile of her when she escaped and John Walsh came down hard on the cops for arresting her and sending her to jail. He pleaded for Bambi to come home because that was the only way she could clear her name.

I love John Walsh!

It will be ready to go by the mornin'.

I was on AMW once. Played myself. I swear to God I am not making this up. Long Story. I still have the producer's name who worked with me. I'll see if he is still with the show.

Tricia

19. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Excellent, Tricia...

...and we need to do an AMW follow-on concerning the Rachel Cooke case in Texas, where JR is one of the volunteer searchers.

This abduction/dissapearance case is a heart-breaker, and searchers and (most of all) family need help in locating Rachel and/or her abductors in this case desperately.

AMW would be an excellent purview for a Cooke case dramatization.

20. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Foster:

I don't think Susan Bennett has hurt Prof Foster's reputation one little iota. Hir likes to proclaim that hir has but the Smithsonian mag just did a favorable article on him, and he is being used in the Anthrax letters investigation. I don't see him as being discredited at all, and I think most people would agree with me. And THAT is what sticks in Susan Bennett's craw. The fact that people DO NOT view Foster as discredited.

And a key question to ask here, is WHY IS SUSAN SO AFRAID OF FOSTER? Could it be he is closer to the truth than hir wants known? Could he be right in his opinion that Patsy wrote the note. I know I agree with that. I, 100%, believe Patsy wrote the note, though I am not sure she authored it ALL of it.

Yes, Foster is my new...what is the word I want here...hero, knight in shining armor, project...whatever. Maybe the word is mission. I am on a mission to make sure the world is aware that there is more to Prof Foster than what Susan Bennett puts in front of the public. At any rate, I have done some extensive research on Foster, talked with some people about him and even talked with Foster, and I am convinced that he will prove to be very valuable to this case in the end. Time will only tell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice