Lou Smit's wife has passed away

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Barbara Smit passed away Feb. 29.

BARBARA ANNE SMIT
    Born Sept. 9, 1936. Died Feb. 29, 2004.

Homemaker, 38-year Colorado Springs resident. Survived by her husband, Andrew L.; a son, Mark; and three daughters, Lori Lesle, Cindy Marra and Dawn Miller. Visitation, 3 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Swan Law Funeral Directors. Services, 11 a.m. Friday, Cragmor Christian Reformed Church, 1225 Acacia Drive. Burial, 2:30 p.m. Friday, Chapel Hill Cemetery, Littleton.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh no! Sorry to hear this. Thanks WY.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I am very sorry.

May Barb Smit rest in peace. She was a lovely lady. She used to visit the chatroom back in the early days of the case.

My sympathies go out to Lou on the loss of his lifetime companion.

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Really? Do you recall what her screen name was?

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh gosh, that is so sad. My sincerest condolences to the Smit family.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I too

extend condolences to the Smit family. I separate my disagreements with him about the Ramsey case and his personal life. I wish the Smit family comfort and God's light upon them.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Sorry to hear this. I join the rest of you in sending sincere condolences to the Smit family.

Steve Thomas still had respect for Lou Smit in spite of his shortcomings in the JonBenét case.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sabrina,

I don't recall what name Barb used. It was the general consensus that it was she, because of things she shared.

Either that, or it was Susan Stine pulling another fast one! ;)

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I am sorry to hear this

Sending my condolences to the Smit family and keeping them in my prayers during this difficult time.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It is sad

I knew she was ill, but I'm sorry to read about this. I think Lou Smit is a good man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice