Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

from Cybersleuths because she had the nerve to ask what the status was there - if Candy was going to be allowed to continue her attacks against other posters.

My answer? I was banned.

Hey Groo. I think you're a decent person, but it's time to find someone who knows how to stand up to that little turd instead of banning posters who demand to be treated with respect there.

Hey Groo. I've been a member of CS far longer than Candy.

Hey Groo. I'm very disappointed in you. What you did was chicken chit.

Hey Groo. You took the easy way out - keep the sniveling nutcase b!tch there and throw out anyone who makes waves against her.

Okay. You only created a bigger monster. Let the games begin.

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Chit chit

I was gonna ban you from there this a.m.

Chit, chit....Groo beat me to it.

bwahahhahhha

3. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Maybe

Sparky is Groo. Or Candy even.

:wyban:

Really Wy, you're too good for Cybersleuths.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I never post on the CS JBR Forum anyway. Every once in awhile, I look in to see if anything interesting is going on (WY or RR on a rant- LOL).

I still ocassionally post my "political thoughts" on the CS Current Events Lobby - but not very frequently since Tricia has given me my VERY OWN Current Events and Political Forums right here on FFJ. You can come there and rant all you wish WY and RR, I don't have "rabbit ears."

5. Watching You

I don't give a chit

about CS, Shadow. I hardly ever posted there, anyway. I am annoyed that groo, whoever groo is, took the easy way out. Instead of dealing with the problem, she, in hir own words to me, "set a trap and I fell into it." I didn't use profanity, which seems to be okay for Living Dead at CS to do; I didn't attack anyone, which is okay for Candy to do; all I did was ask what the status was and if a certain poster was going to still be allowed to call others slime and gutter posters. That's it.

I was banned for no good reason. Put a band aid on it, groo, that will solve anything.

The JBR forum as CS is all but dead with nothing but a half-wit and a brain dead posting on it. I didn't go there because of the charming or intelligent conversation. I went there to protest the insulting mouth on Candy.

Groo's answer to the problem was to "trap" someone - anyone who questioned if the problem had been solved. I was the problem, according to Groo. I started this chit, in her words. Not the nutjob, Candy, but anyone who stood up to Candy is the problem.

Nice job, groo. Find another job. You can't handle that one.

Just one more thing, groo, since you have put your ear plugs and blinders on one more time - either you ARE Candy, or you have just taken a stand in condoning what Candy does and that really puts your own character in question.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It is just flat out bizarre how Groo defends Candy. There is no other explanation other than she must be Candy or her mother.

Sorry WY I started another thread. I'll delete it and carry the posts over here.

7. Tricia

8. Tricia

Then WY wrote

you own it. Now, it's preserved. No one can delete it except you. And me, hahahaha.

Tricia
    Member # 531

posted 03-05-2004 09:10 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We all came to these boards for one reason. To find Justice for Jonbenet Ramsey. Now it has turned into something else. Now it has turned into all about "Candy."

Groo all Watching You did was ask about the situation. She was polite and nice. You banned her.

Please do the same for me. Take me off this board. The unfairness you show is just as bizarre as Candy herself.

Skydog I retract my offer to buy this board. This board is really the garbage board of the forum world. Candy has been allowed to crap all over it like a rabid dog and you do nothing. Too bad for people like Sask and Sassy. Good people who work hard only to see their work ignored because no one can stand Candy or Groo's strange loyalty to her.

Too bad for C.S. You all could have been part of something unique we are doing in the Internet world.

CS is a mere shadow of what it once was. A small pathetic shadow run by one person. A person who is unbalanced and makes C.S. look horrible in the eyes of others.

You are doing Candy a disservice. She needs to be shown why people don't like her. She needs a strong circle of friends to tell her she is behaving inappropriately. She doesn't have that which is too bad.

9. Watching You

To Groo

Groo
    Member # 291

posted 03-05-2004 10:47 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    read the jonbenet thread.

75% of what I edited was WY making ber best effort to spew all over the fox news thread.
    I clean it up, then she can't catch a clue.
    It was not a polite request it was a a targeted effort to keep flaming imo.

Groo, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. I am going to flat out call you a liar. What WY was doing at CS was challenging you to live up to the TOS that are printed at CS, pointed out the people Candy has flamed, asking for equal protection. You know that. You are a liar when you say I was flaming - I was speaking the truth - that's not flaming.

You are also a liar when you say my request was not polite. I asked you if posters were going to be allowed to post there now without being called slime and gutter posters by a certain poster. I didn't even mention Candy's name.

You shut the forum down. Groo. What did you think, the problem was just going to go away after three or four days? You refused to deal with the problem. The problem is not WY. The problem has been and continues to be Candy and her attacks on other posters. The problem is you, Groo, for not treating posters equally under the TOS of CS. You say you are not in charge there. Well, you sure as hell are in charge. You made the decison to ban me.

Here's the truth, Groo. You set me up. You didn't offer any explanations when you opened the forum back up. You didn't say, I have removed all the previous threads. YOu didn't give any warnings to anyone. You just arbitrarily set anyone (it didn't have to be me, I just happened to be the first one who posted) who dared ask what the status was.

As a poster at CS, I had the same rights to post there without being attacked as anyone else. I had the same right to blast anyone who attacked me as anyone else had. YOU, GROO, didn't want to deal with it, and that is why WY is banned and Candy still sucks at CS.

As far as I'm concerned, I couldn't give a **** less about not being able to post at CS. Anyone can see I posted there seldom. But when someone starts coming after me and mine, you bet your last dollar I'm going to say something about it.

You don't like it, Groo, and you ignore everyone who has complained about Candy. It has to be them. It has to be WY who's wrong, not Candy, the psychob1tch from hell. Everyone can't be wrong, Groo. It must be you.

SORRY GROO - YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK. We discussed Candy a year ago. I let it go then. When are you going to wake up and smell the roses? When are the rules going to be enforced for everyone at CS instead of everyone except Candy?

You are dead wrong, Groo. Furthermore, it's real brave to ban me then talk about me where I can't answer. I thought you were a better person than that, Groo.

You want to tell lies about me, Groo, reinstate me so I can refute your lies. You've convouted the truth so much, it doesn't even resemble what really happened.

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

Perhaps...

...the next step would be for other boards like FfJ and Purg to ban Candy.

Let CS have her all to themselves.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Dear Groo, please cancel my membership at Cybersleuths as well and note that I too object to the prejudicial and abusive treatment of longstanding members. Watching You is just the first to be banned although many of us left CS long ago because of this.

WY, consider it a compliment to be disassociated with that forum.

Tricia, save your money, Honey, we've bigger fish to fry!

12. Watching You

Tricia

"Strange" does not even begin to cover CS. A poster who has been there for a long time hides behind the Groo hat so no one knows who is dealing them unfairly. CS reminds me of one of those backwoods towns in West Virginy or Tennessee where everyone else is an outsider. Incestuous little towns, all wrapped up in themselves. That is what CS is. Groo is the sheriff, the judge, the tax collector, and probably a main player. Candy is the grubby little business person who who screws everyone, thumbs her nose at the law, and has the sheriff, the judge, the tax collector sucking up to her.

One can't even face one's accuser at CS and know who one is facing. Groo. Who the hell is groo? Skydog doesn't want to deal with CS anymore, so he lets the inmates run it. I have no problem meeting face to face with my accusers. If they are in the right, they shouldn't have any problem either. It's just easier to throw the good guys out of town than to deal with the local bullies.

I thought Groo was fair. I thought wrong. She's just another Candy suck up.

13. Watching You

I think I can

state unequvocably that Candy will NEVER set foot on FFJ after what she's pulled on everyone. I doubt Keebu will ban Candy, but one can never tell. She needs more than banning, she needs a good swift kick to the curb.

Sue me, Candy.

14. Tricia

DejaNu you are a sweetheart. I didn't want to suggest others pull their membership but I am glad you did. Maybe if the place continues to be a ghost town Skydog and others will see.

It's too bad because CS has some very cool places. Sask and Sissy work hard on the other areas of CS. They do a fantastic job too but because of Candy no one will go there.

Have you been to the Crime News lately? Look at this. This is updated daily early in the morning. Not by Candy of course. I believe it's Sask or Sissy. They do a great job.
    http://www.cybersleuths.com/current.html

Candy has never been a member of FFJ. Nor will she. I heard through the grapevine that she was warned at WS to knock off her "gutter" crap or else. At least WS has the courage to stand up to her.

I don't think Keebu will ban her either. That's ok. At least if she keeps posting like an insane person perhaps someone will read it and see that she gets some help.

15. Watching You

Does anyone have

the URL for Crimenews forum? Does Candy post there? Does she do her gutter poster crap there?

I might have to register for that forum. I wouldn't confront Candy there, though, not about the gutter poster and slime crap, unless she started it there.

16. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

17. Elle

Elle Member

WY, CrimeNews2000 was the site I left because of rainsong. I have seen Candy's articles there posted by other posters, but I know I never posted with Candy while I was there, and I was there for two and a half years. I was a bit stressed out for personal reasons, and I just didn't need the extra stress rainsong was adding to the forum then. We all thought it was Jameson and one of her hats. :p I'll go and check it out for you WY and see if she's a poster there now.

I don't see any sign of Candy being a member there at all WY.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Elle!

Are you a masochist or something? Putting up with that moronic rainman for 2 and 1/2 years? :eek:

Stay here, sweetie. We'll take good care of you. :hug:

19. Elle

Elle Member

No! Lurker, it's too long a story, It only lasted a few months, but I wasn't the only one who left. Three of us who were pretty regular posters left. You had to be there to understand it.

I like posting here, Lurker, thank you!:p

20. Little

Little Member

I remember Elle - it was like trying to nail jello to a wall and just not worth it.
    Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice