Vote for your favorite for the Michigan legislature.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Mar 8, 2004.

?

Poll closed Apr 7, 2004.
  1. Jeffrey Dahmer

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. OJ Simpson

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Ted Bundy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hannibal Lecter

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. John Ramsey

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. Gary Condit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Osama bin Laden

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Great poll

Moab. I found it hard to choose between them, but I think Hannibal is the best of the lot.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

What can I say?

Hannibal is a bright guy.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey, Hannibal was my choice!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Me too!

Give me fictional over the real monsters in the closet any day.

RR

6. Elle

Elle Member

JUST LOST MY DINNER!

ECH!

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

the Wife Beaters' lobby

supports my favorite candidate...I mean, he's not guilty b'cuz the courts let him off the hook, right?

I'd rather vote WB than with the PERV (People Eating Real Vitals) or the BACK (Baby And Child Killas) party choices. Their guys are so superficial.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Just a quick reminder. This is called Satire. It was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in Falwell vs Flint.

"In 1988, Jerry Falwell (of the Moral Majority) sought damages from the publisher of Hustler Magazine, Larry Flint, for a defamatory cartoon. The case was eventually heard by the Supreme Court, who ruled in Flint's favor, deciding that the first amendment right to free speech allowed for the magazine to publish an obvious satire. This 5 page tutorial argues that the pentad of key elements presented by Kenneth Burke is an appropriate method of investigating the motives behind those concerned in the Falwell vs. Flint case"
    http://www.law-papers.com/114-028.html

Is there anyway we can add Gary Condit? Not that he did anything wrong mind you other than lie to the parents of a missing woman. Parents who were out of their minds with worry but hey.. why should congressman "hair" care about a couple of silly parents. He had things to do....

I don't think Bundy would be good cuz he is dead. Same with Dahmer.

Honestly John is looking better and better. Besides think of the fun when he proposes the bill called, "Three Strikes You're Out for Hairless, DNA-less, One legged, Intruder Circus Monkeys" Yes the bill that will finally stop all those Intruders that come into your home and leave no trace while they write a ransom note the length of Anna Nichole Smith's pre-nuptial with her next 98 year old husband.

Yep Johnboy could do some good.

Oh the letters to the editor I have in my head right now...heh

9. Tricia

Hannibal is winning. Only two people voted for John...

Come on people let's get into gear here. Think of the wild times on the Michigan legislative floor with John.

"The house will now hear from Representative John Ramsey."

Thank you Ms. Speaker. Today I would like to talk about the media. I wish they would leave my family and me alone.
    Uhh excuse me... the photographer from the Associate Press yes can you get a shot of me on my left side? Thank you. My right side is looking a little jowly. Heh heh I wish I knew Lin Wood's secret. Anyway the media is hounding us and we have no privacy. I beg of all of you...umm hold on... Don Gentile from the National Enquirer good to see you my friend. Dinner on Friday don't forget...haha Yes we have a front page edition coming out next week. Where was I.. Oh yes you damn media people. Patsy goes out to do a little lipstick shopping and before you know it your are taking pictures of her before she puts it on. Where is your compassion. For God's sake don't do that to Patsy. Think of your own mother. Pictures splashed all over without her favorite lipstick...gulp..uh oh my God. I get choked up just thinking about it.
    Like I was saying. Respect our privacy. We are only human just like you.
    I'll be holding a press conference after this session at my house with free beer and food for those media outlets that feature us in their next edition.

Do you see the potential here?

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

LOL Tricia! Just think of the entertainment value with Lizard Tongue licking his lips over & over while reciting this. I voted for him earlier. I'd rather have an alive John Ramsey than a smart Hannibal any day in charge. What an arrogant #*$%**%

11. Elle

Elle Member

Okay, after saying ECH! I voted for OJ Can't stand the others!

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Now when you said Hannibal Lector, you were talking about Anthony Hopkins weren't you....he's soooo sexy I had to vote for him. If your gonna get $crewed you might as well enjoy it.

13. Aurora

Aurora Member

I chose Dahmer .... sympathy vote...

He ate his victims... didn't let them rot in his basement!

14. Tricia

OK how come Osama is winning over John Boy.

Come on people I need Ramsey to run. I have had no creative outlet for years. I need this.....

15. purr

purr Active Member

oh man, i didnt even see john r's name.....

on the list.......

his name just blended in with all the others.

damn, if john only know,
    his name just fits right on that list,
    and it seems natural on that list.

wow, he is on the shiit list for sure!!!

purr

i know....sometimes i talk dirty with
    all those furr balls in my mouth!

16. Ginja

Ginja Member

wellllll....

I voted for OJ. At least he was tried and acquitted! Ramsey can't say "been there, done that!"

17. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

You know what's sad? John Ramsey is the only guy on the list who is not a murderer, in my opinion.

If he would have had the guts in the beginning, (guts or whatever it was that would have made him give up what he knew about Patsy) he would be on a list with guys like John Walsh. Not that anyone would want to be on an "innocent parents of murdered children" roster, but it sure looks better on a resume than this one... Once again, this is just my humble opinion...;)

Maybe this is his chance. Maybe public office will give him whatever he needs to spill the beans. Yeah, right.

I voted for OJ anyway :D .

18. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Sorry

Guys and Gals but me thinks Jeffrey is the man!

19. Aurora

Aurora Member

wolfmarsgirl

I can agree with your statement that John is not a murderer. However, I feel...he is an accessory after the fact. He helped cover up a crime. He lied about many things during the investigation and stonewalled every chance he got. He also used his $$$ to lawyer up to keep them out of prision. Also...let us NOT forget...that JB was previously molested.....before the murder. That means John could possibly be guilty of INCEST. This ...may be the reason he decided to help with the cover up in the first place. Either way....he has knowledge of what went down in that house. Look how many people that have accused and destroyed their lives...by prepetuating this lie. Is that someone you would want to represent you in government office? :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice