It's official John is running...THANK YOU

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

From the Denver Post. Notice how John is living in Atlanta and MI I wonder if this is just for his lawsuit.

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~56~2004743,00.html

JonBenét Ramsey's father to run for Mich. House seat
    By Kieran Nicholson
    Denver Post Staff Writer

John Ramsey, the father of slain child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey, has formed a committee to run for public office in Michigan.

The Friends to Elect John Ramsey committee was formed in January. Ramsey, a Republican, intends to run for the 105th District seat of the Michigan House of Representatives.

"He has contacted our office to let us know he is running," said Brian Mills, chief of staff for Rep. Ken Bradstreet.

Bradstreet is the current representative for the district but can't run for re-election because of term limits.

Ramsey is registered to vote in Charlevoix, part of the district he plans to represent, where his family has owned a vacation home. He could not be reached for comment Monday.

Ramsey and his wife, Patsy, now live in suburban Atlanta.

The committee formation allows Ramsey to collect funds to support his campaign, although he hasn't officially filed as a candidate. The deadline to file a candidacy is May 11. The election is in November.

*snip*

Oh man this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Just wait until one annoying reporter won't let him sidestep the issue of the lies in DOI and his refusal to cooperate with police in a timely manner.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

3. Tricia

Ahh it is going to be a glorious summer.

Ok everyone let's get into gear here.

Please send me in either a P.M. or an email what you think are some of the best John Ramsey issues that should be brought up when he runs for office. Such as the charity issue in DOI and so on.
    tgrif@xmission.com

When he files we start.. :winkaway:

4. Elle

Elle Member

Will Patsy take all his calls at home?

Repeat! He sure does have a nerve! How on earth is John Ramsey going to handle this one, when he relies on Patsy to make all the phone calls when he's at home, because that's the way things are done around here? So he told Steve Thomas when asked why he didn't make the 911 call.

5. Tricia

Moab posted, "John has friends?"

LOL probably the same friends as in Friends for JonBenet Ramsey.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Is it just me, or has America turned evil?

7. Tricia

No Bob America is not evil. There are still people like yourself who care. As does everyone on this forum.

It's the money my friends. People with money get away with things that you and I can't. However we have something more powerful than money.

We have the truth.

8. BobC

Tricia isn't it true that that foundation never collected a dime? I didn't follow that whole deal, but if this creep is running for office I think people should know.

9. Tricia

Bob I have all the info from public records. I don't want to spill all the beans publicly but let's just say John has some 'splanin' to do Lucy...heh

10. BobC

Well at least Susan Stein got a new computer out of the deal. You know, so she could impersonate Law Enforcement and leave nasty posts on various forums. Look at the bright side.

11. Ginja

Ginja Member

The issue is credibility

And John's credibility has more than just a few flaws!

If he refuses to talk to police for four months re his own daughter's brutal murder, what makes the voters think he'll respond to THEIR needs?

He couldn't be bothered with tending to his wife during her bout with stage 4 cancer, sending Nedra instead or...sending his wife cross-country ALONE for chemotherapy. What makes the voters think he'll respond to THEIR needs?

He and his son JAR attacked photographers. What makes the voters think he won't attack Charlevoix's photographers.

His wife thinks it's funny to call women up and tell them their husbands are cheating. What makes voters think she won't be making similar calls in Charlevoix?

He went up on the roof of Access Graphics assisting and encouraging his employees to throw snowballs at media, onlookers and police. What can voters expect when he has to vote on legislative matters on their behalf? Throw spitballs at the speaker of the house?

How many times has he visited his daughter's grave? If he doesn't care about his own flesh and blood, what makes voters think he'll care about them?

He sues anyone who exercises their right to free speech. Shouldn't the voters be wary?

Voters want politicians who will fight for their battles. He couldn't be bothered with finding his daughter's murderer, so what makes the voters think he'll care about their needs?

I wish I lived in Charlevoix. Unfortunately, I don't so the next best thing would be to make contact with the Democrat Ramsey's running against.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Vote for John Freakin' Ramsey

The committee formation allows Ramsey to collect funds to support his campaign, although he hasn't officially filed as a candidate.The deadline to file a candidacy is May 11. The election is in November.

Another fraudulent scheme to collect money under false pretenses. Anyone who contributes to this fund is a fool.

This is very reminiscent of the fake "Friends of Jonbenet" scam, the fake reward scam, and the fake JonBenet Foundation scam-- "for the children".

Apparently, Ramsey is not expecting to win the FOX suit, and will be in need of funds to pay off Woody.

13. Elle

Elle Member

There will be those voters who will praise him for hiring the Ramsey team of lawyers to investigate his daughter's death, Ginja.

I think you should make posters of all the other you've listed here, and nail them to every tree and telephone pole in Michigan and Charlevoix.:p

14. Tricia

I have a feeling when it comes time to actually file he will back down. He would be the biggest fool on the planet to run.

I think what is going on is perhaps John thinks that Wood has shut down any talk of his involvement in JBR's death.

There is plenty to focus on that is not directly related to her death that will show voters what a fraud this man is. In my opinion of course.

Fun Fun Fun.... I love it when egotistical people do stupid things.

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, then

John Ramsey is going from a limited public figure (if that's what he was) to a full political target. If he is running for public office, it's open hunting season on his private life, just like any other public figure running for public office.

Who is running against JR?

This guy is a sitting duck, a slaughter waiting to happen. Is he crazy?

16. Tricia

Guys I am dancing. Lin Wood can't do crap once he files. Even now he can be looked at and questioned and on and on just for saying he is running.

Elle I agree. Ginja ideas would make a great poster.

Getting the list of addresses of all those in John's district. May need some help with mailings. I'll let you know.

17. Tricia

One more thought.

Isn't John Ramsey worried that since the killer of his daughter is still out there and that by running for office he is putting his life and the life of the rest of his family in danger?

Will Burke now have a bodyguard? Patsy? How about home security?

This bastard makes me sick.

Karma...it's such a :(:(:(:(:(....

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Here's another thought

get a list of all his scheduled campaign appearances, if he does decide to go through with this. Then pull a jameson-on-Foster and show up at some of the appearances.

Hey, if it's good for jameson, it's good for FFJers. She stalked Foster all over the country, and he wasn't even running for office.

Tsk tsk.

19. BobC

Jameson is my role model. I follow her with Moonie-like obedience.

20. Tricia

I'm sending BobC to Michigan.

It was meant to be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice