Candy is a dip

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Spade

Spade Member

Near the beginning of the current millenium, FW asked me to contact Candy. She had left multiple messages on the W home answering machine and to be frank, he and Priscilla wanted her to go away.

However, Candy had spiced the W's messages with the allegation that she had been contacted by Gail Gordon (GSquared). It seems as though Gail wanted to provide the Whites with evidence that Michael Tracey had been provided FW's SS# by Alex Hunter and that AH had suggested Mike check into the W's CA connections.

Candy came through! As did Gail. She mailed a copy of a fax from Mike's office at CU to the Whites; the fax verified that Alex Hunter did exactly what G2 alleged. Everyone appreciated the info but at the same time we prayed that it was the end of Candy. But NOOOOOOOOO!

Candy continued to call me/FW 3x a week for 2 years! She turned on me when I told her that I wanted no more contact with her. She and her idol Darnay are perfect examples of Ashleigh Brilliant's old cartoon: "It's not evil people who do most of the harm in the world...It's stupid people."

2. Elle

Elle Member

Spade,

Do you mind if I ask you if Candy was known to both you and Fleet White before she became a poster? Or was she just an ordinary poster like the rest of us, but more brazen, like Jameson?

3. Spade

Spade Member

Elle_1

She was a known poster to me albeit I thought she was dumb. FW knew her to be a Darnay groupie and gave her more credit for smarts but no points for ethics.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks, Spade

That information helps clear up a few things for me. Just knowing that the White's were not entranced by Candy means a lot to me.

RR

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Spade.

Ok now before the meltdown begins this is what is known as "The Truth."

There are no wild allegations with no basis in fact. This is a poster telling us how a situation came about and the feelings of others involved.

This is the difference between Candy's accusations and Spade's posts.

Spade's post can be verified through the people involved. No on accused Candy of something that did not happed. As opposed to what Candy does to our forum.

I don't know why it is so hard for about 2 people to see this. What Candy does is make up a malicious lie to hurt us. What others do is post their personal experience with her. Big difference.

It's not wrong if it's the truth. However it is wrong when it's a lie and the person knows it.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hmmmm

So if FW was indeed provided with proof that Alex Hunter was giving out his personal information, like his SS number, to people like Michael Tracey, why didn't FW sue Hunter? I can't speak for anyone else here, but I would have taken everything Hunter owned if he abused his power and authority that way in an attempt to intimidate me.

Was this looked into, and if so, what the hell happened? I don't get it. It seems like the good guys never win...because they don't even try.

7. Tricia

BobC I don't know what happend but it seems like you are right. It seems Hunter should have had his :(:(:( handed to him on a platter.

I don't know. It's Boulder. That's all I can say.

8. Spade

Spade Member

The Whites

filed a formal complaint with the Colorado Supreme Court asking that Hunter and Bill Wise be disbarred. All the documents were posted months ago.

9. Tricia

You're right. Sorry Spade my memory is fading fast.

Once again the Whites were ignored. They did try and do something and nothing happened.

To me the Whites have so much class. I would have been a maniac by now. More power to them.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Help me out here....

What was the story again about Hunter trying to hand out info packets to reporters? About California? But the reporters wouldn't touch the story?

RR

:freecs:

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Calm yourself, dear Tricia, many, many people who read on all the forums have the brains to figure out what's going on. Give 'em enough rope......

Spade, while the CO Bar may not enforce their Rules of Ethics, the Whites still have a smokin' civil suit against Hunter. . .

12. BobC

Right--I remember that but I am talking Civil litigation--MONEY. Civil cases are much easier to prove and why the hell should FW NOT get money after this kind of crap? Of course it's too late now, but still! I would have gone for the big bucks! That's all people like that understand. I am still trying to figure out how Hunter declared bankruptcy before, but today owns various properties around Boulder that most people could never afford. It's frikkin crazy. Oh well. Who cares. Ancient history.

13. Tricia

BobC I have no idea why the Whites didn't file in civil court.

Perhaps it's not about money at all to them. Perhaps it's about seeing that these issues are handled in the court of criminal law. Since what was done to them was a crime. In many areas. Maybe the Whites are such stand up people that they never wanted to even give a thought about money. Maybe they wanted to see the laws be applied to everyone equally.

I am sure whatever their reason it was an honorable one.

14. BobC

well going after the person in charge of enforcing the law via criminal channels is not smart. I would have gone the non-"honorable" route and gotten some money. But I am a big old money ho--so I'm genetically predisposed to money grubbing.

15. Tricia

LOL BobC I don't have a clue as to why the Whites didn't file a civil suit in all of this. I am just guessing. I could be way off base.

Does Alex Hunter have immunity as a public official? As in he can't be sued if he was acting as an official of Boulder?

We have that here in Utah. Blanket Immunity.

Maybe it's as simple as that.

16. BobC

Boulder has it too, Tricia.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Re: Elle_1

Thank you, Spade. I'm sure Fleet White will now have zeroes checked in the "smarts" column.

18. Spade

Spade Member

Slade Metcalf

Candy has a big scoop at CS about Slade Metcalf proving once again the superficiality of her information. What follows is a copy of a post I made January 15, 2004:

"FOX has retained Hogan and Hartson to represent them against the shakedown artist. H&H's NY office has 2 of the top 1st amendment lawyers in the country. Dori Hanswirth and Slade Metcalf. Metcalf represented Schiller on PMPT. Here is more info:

Hogan & Hartson L.L.P.
    875 Third Avenue
    New York, New York 10022
    (New York Co.)
    Telephone: 212-918-3000
    Fax: 212-918-3100
    Web Site: http://www.hhlaw.com

Dori Ann Hanswirth (Member) born Baltimore, Maryland, May 11, 1962; admitted to bar, 1987, New York and U.S. District Court, Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York; U.S. Court of Appeals, Second, Sixth and Ninth Circuits. Education: University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude, with distinction, 1983); Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D., cum laude, 1986). Member, Order of the Barrister. Editor-in-Chief, Cardozo Moot Court Board. Law Clerk to Hon. Edward Weinfeld, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of New York, 1986-1987. Motions Law Clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, 1986. Assistant Counsel, Governor's Judicial Screening Committee, 1989-1990. Secretary, Committee on Communications and Media Law, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, 1998-2001. Co-Chair, American Bar Association Litigation Section Trial Practice Committee, Ethics Subcommittee, 2003-2004. Member: The Association of the Bar of the City of New York; New York State and American Bar Associations; Copyright Society of the USA. Reported Cases: Kaplan v. Stock Market Photo Agency, Inc., 133 F. Supp. 2d 317 (S.D.N.Y. 2001); Santiago v. WNYW TV Network, 1999 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 3869 (S.D.N.Y. 1999); Fox News Network v. Time Warner Inc., 1997 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 6940 (E.D.N.Y. 1997); Hall v. Daka International, Inc., 949 F. Supp. 969 (N.D.N.Y. 1996); Houston v. New York Post Co., 1996 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 19705 (S.D.N.Y. 1996); Naantanbuu v. Abernathy, 816 F. Supp. 218 (S.D.N.Y. 1993); Posner v. New York Post Co., 633 N.Y.S.2d 841 (1st Dep't 1999) Practice Areas: Litigation; Communications and Media; Copyright Litigation; Trademark and Unfair Competition Litigation

Slade R. Metcalf (Member) born Auburn, New York, August 19, 1946; admitted to bar, 1974, New York. Education: Princeton University (A.B., 1968); New York University (J.D., 1973). Author: Rights and Liabilities of Publishers, Broadcasters and Reporters, Shepard's/McGraw-Hill, 1981. Chairman, Legal Affairs Committee of the Magazine Publishers of America, 1987-1988. Chairman, Practicing Law Institute Program on Legal and Business Aspects of Periodical and Electronic Publishing, 1989. Faculty, Practicing Law Institute Program on Legal and Business Aspects of the Magazine Industry, 1982, 1984. Member: The Association of the Bar of the City of New York (Member: Committee on Communications Law, 1983-1986; Committee on Copyright and Literary Property 1987-1990; Committee on Art Law, 1995-1998); Committee on Entertainment Law, 1999— New York State (Member, Committee on Media Law, 1986—; Member, Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section, 1992—; Member, Committee on Cyberspace Law, 2000) and American (Member, Forum Committee on Communications Law, 1983—) Bar Associations; Copyright Society of the U.S.A. (Trustee, 1992-1995). Practice Areas: Litigation; Media Law; Copyrights"

As I noted above, Metcalf represented Schiller on PMPT and also represented American Media. Dori Hanswirth vetted Richard Gooding's infamous BDI article and argued against the retraction that opened the door for Linwad.

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh my

does this mean Candy was a day late and a dollar short -
    again?

I noticed that when Candy makes a "mistake," that's what it is - a mistake. When one of us makes a mistake - it's vicious libel from the libel board.

I also noticed Candy gossiping at another forum.

20. Spade

Spade Member

Stoopid

Candy posted this over at WS:

"G2, yes Spade and Nancy Krebs have the same biological father, just an opinon."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice