From Traverse City, MI newspaper - John Ramsey may run for office

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Am quoting part of an article about Charlevoix resident...John Ramsey running for office.....

Ramsey is registered to vote in Charlevoix, where his family has owned a vacation home.

Republican state comitteeman John Haggard of Charlevoix siad he heard Ramsey had formed an exploratory committee.

"If he runs, I'll support him, " Haggard said.

Ramsey did not immediately return a telephone message seeking comment Monday afternoon left at..... ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???? a directory business his wife, Patsy, co-owns.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Aurora you and are will become fast friends. We need you out there. Keep us informed.

Shooting fish in a barrel.

3. Aurora

Aurora Member

Tricia

Come .....stay with me..... and we can be close to this small town circus! *hehe* Patsy won't be hard to spot....*smirks*
    Friends united via an innocent childs death.... Woe to our foes....*grins*

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Go for it, Aurora!

You are our agent in place, and a really gutsy amd dedicated one, I may add.

I remember how you drove jameson and the Rams up a wall when you called out "Murderer!" at the Charlevoix Festival, and the only person to turn around in answer was PATSY RAMSEY.

5. purr

purr Active Member

Agent Aurora..........i love it!

hey, we may ALL be knocking at your doorsteps
    to get a glimpse of the new michigan
    citizens who are STILL "under the umbrella"
    of suspicion for murdering their daughter.

i think you should be the first
    voted into the Virtual Gumshoe Club.

however, you will be a Real Gumshoe
    for FFJ.

you better invest in a really
    good digital camera.......because
    we will require daily pics of THAT family from you.

you didnt know you would have
    a second career as a "crime"
    reporter??? did you???

have fun........and i bet you will!

purr

a pic of aurora:

Attached Files:

6. Aurora

Aurora Member

Agent Aurora ...checking in~

Gee thanks for the vote of confidence...Lurker. I do have a nice ditigal camera....but not the phone type that my agent status....would require in this case.

Maybe we should have a Michigan gathering ...say about the time of the Venetian Festival in Charlevoix? I think it is toward the end of July? We could all wear T-shirts ...with a pic of JB on the front....and JFJBR on the back and flaunt our cause.

Purr...nice picture... Aurora....means...like the dawn.

7. Aurora

Aurora Member

Calling Greenleaf~

Remember that picture you drew of Patsy stepping on me? Mayhaps another one of me with a spy glass or something with your great humor...to commemorate this event. Love the satire...and miss your wit.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Aurora

We may be going to Charlevoix in August. Our friends sail there and we are trying to tie in a visit when we go to Canada for a wedding. Charlevoix sounds like my husband's kind of place :) He's looking to buy a new boat and fancies the Hunter 43. With the exchange rate the way it is right now, it looks as though it would be considerably cheaper for him to buy in the States and pay someone to sail it across (even with UK tax).

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hey Aurora

I see we've both drawn the wrath of the stalker jameson. She didn't like my calling her a stalker because of Foster. As far as I'm concerned, what she has done to Foster is akin to stalking, even if she didn't follow him around, literally. I also remember when she was trying to find out where Steve Thomas was talking so she could go there to make an fool out of herself.

It was tongue in cheek when I suggested we do as the skank does with Foster - stalk, but let her make of it what she wants to, I don't care. I've never stalked anyone in my life. I don't know that she has, but I wouldn't put it past her.

But, seriously, I wouldn't walk across the street to see John Ramsey, so nobody in the Ramsey camp need worry about seeing me at any of his political rallies, should he have any.

Getting some pictures of him for the forum would be fine. Good Gawd, though, don't think of looking at him too much should you see him or you'll be accused of stalking again by the Rambots.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Aurora,

What's the festival all about? What all do they have there?

11. Ginja

Ginja Member

I don't think...

Aurora's "following" John Ramsey's pursuit of political office could be considered stalking. Afterall, he IS putting HIMSELF in the public view...officially making himself a PUBLIC FIGURE. If he can't take the heat, then he shouldn't be considering this kind of vocation.

Just one word of warning, though. Ramsey has a tendency to assault news reporters/photographers, so be careful he doesn't take his wrath out on you.

Then again, wouldn't it be wonderful if he did...without hurting you of course. But imagine ... it would be such a coup de grace if his "real personality" came through by attacking you. At least it would be in public and people could get a glimpse of what JonBenet had to live with (and die by).

It should be really interesting to see how Ramsey reacts to us beer collectors going public, questioning his integrity and credibility as a political wannabe.

Any more info on this so-called directory business of Patsy's? Who's the other co-owner with her? And what kind of directory business is this? Is it something to do with the internet?

And btw, any word on the Stines and what they're up to? Seems strange they haven't picked up stakes to move to Charlevoix. Wonder if there's anything there...like a problem between the two "tight" families. We saw how the Rams tossed the Whites aside when they had no further use for them...wonder if they've done the same with the Stines?

12. Aurora

Aurora Member

Jayelles..... Charlevoix is a beautiful little town thats population swells in the summer. In fact... it is called... Charlevoix the beautiful! It has lake Michigan...which goes into Round lake (here the Rams used to live...and that in turn goes into Lake Charlevoix. It is a boaters dream. Also...it is not too far from Torch Lake which is so beautiful it is listed as one of the BEST in the US. I don't know much about boats.... but you will enjoy having one if you are there. *S*

Watching You~ Ah....to be noted for being a stalker is so Jameson like. *LOL*
    Everyone that disagrees with her....is noted for being a BORG. We should feel honored we felt her wrath. Stir the pot.... keep em guessing...*LOL*

Sabrina~ Check out this site for everything you want to know and then some on the Venetian Festival.

http://www.venetianfestival.com

Ginga~ You are so intellligent.... Your posts are so informative... and we are so lucky to have you!

Don't worry about me. I can be discret. There is no law against a tourist checking out the locals is there? I do not know who the other co/owner is. Seems like we could find that out via the internet of new businesses in communtications in Charlevoix via switchboard or similar? Charlevoix is not all that big. Ramseys have lots of friends there because they summered there for years. There are numerous mentions of Charlevoix in their book. Somebody...needs to do ...SOMETHING to allow ppl to remember the little girl that won the beauty contest there ....and whose parents still are under that umbrella and not cleared. If I have to post flyers of Ryan Ross's story or leave it on public boards....I'll do it!
    JFJBR....first and foremost~

13. Aurora

Aurora Member

Watching you....

Can't you just see me and Tricia on the 6 o'clock news at John's press conference. There to raise awareness about the mysterious horrific murder and sexual abuse of his daughter ...in his home..

I don't want anyone to forget that little girl and the way her parents made sure to lawyer up and do everything they could to stonewall the investigation. If they choose to vote for him... it would be like voting for the devil himself~ Before they cast that vote.... I would ask they let their conscience be their guide.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Hey Aurora

Maybe Ron and I will plan our boat trip this year to Charlevoix..we went past there 2 years ago and stayed in another town whose name I can't remember right now. Don't know why we didn't stay there.

We could even get in the venetian parade (did that several years back in another town)...are the Rams at the festival? Wouldn't that be a hoot ! ! ! ! ! You and Tristan can come and party on our boat after you've taken pictures. Nic could get right up to the Rams and ask them questions...

oh nevermind....I don't wanna be slapped or punched.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sparky--

Where's my invitation?

I thought I was your friend. :eek:

16. Aurora

Aurora Member

1000 Sparks...

Hey...that sounds like FUN. What kind of boat do you have? There is a yacht basin in the area where they hold the festival. We should try to get as many as we can to come to the festival. We could meet someplace there and dine at Ramsey's fav place... Whitneys Oyster Bar . I have a menu from there and from their rooftop....that they call "topside" you can see Ramsey's summer Victorian house.. "Summerhill" as they dubbed it.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Aurora...

I like the idea of a Charlevoix meeting of FFJ. To coincide with the kick-off of the Ramsey campaign.

No need to fear Lin Wood. First Amendment Rights prevail in political campaigns, and in demonstrations related to same. We just have to make sure we have a permit.

I'm an old demonstrator from way back. Never been arrested. Almost, once. At Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA. while demonstrating against the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court at Dickinson Law School.

They called the Police Chief on us...he came over...turned out he and Mr. L. were old friends. Nothing happened.

Hey, I'm getting kind of worked up here, thinking about those old glory days!

18. Ginja

Ginja Member

Aurora and WY

Ha! I just finished reading the "stalking" thread at the swamp. What a pitiful bunch. I can't believe someone like Jameson, who broke every rule in the book to get a pair of dirty underwear of someone SHE thought was a killer, has the gaul and audacity to call any of US stalkers!! LOL

And that brings up another point: Jameson is vile and cruel in her "stalking" of people who SHE thinks are murderers...without one stitch of evidence and with total disregard of the law.

HOWEVER...

Those who DO have knowledge of the law, AND EXPERIENCE, who follow the evidence and have a full understanding of what IS evidence and what IS random, are referred to by this bunch of swamplife as BORG.

To underscore their total lack of understanding is to realize the true parameters of BORG...not the acronym (e.g., bent on Ramsey guilt), but of Lou Smit's own use of the term. BORG, as Smit pointed out, are the cyborg (half human, half machine) from the Star Trek series. The machine side of the borg are connected by a network, being of one mind. This is the 'practical' side of the borg...the analytical, the logical. The human part of the cyborg is human...the soul, the heart, compassion and understanding. IOW, the "perfect" being.

This is borg. Able to analyze with compassion, be logical with heart, understand with empathy.

Swamp people haven't a clue.

19. Aurora

Aurora Member

Lurker.... People can have peaceful protests .... it is our right. Hmmm if it got out of hand....and we got jailed.....think of all the publicity we would drum up for us ...so called BORGs.

Ginga... Ya know....I never did like my fun organized. Wading at the swamp has never been nor will be a pasttime. I am entitled to my opinion and they theirs. Have you ever tried arguing with someone who will not argue back? I take the high road... Thank you very much~ I forgive them for their ignorance.

20. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Aurora

The last time we entered the venetion parade the theme was "Spirit of the Lakeshore". A few of my friends and my sisters helped put thousands of lights on the boat. The outriggers that are over 20 feet long spread straight out from the sides of the boat lit with lights and many many flags. Sparette and her friend stood on the roof of das boat dressed as ghosts (with sheets) They held fishing poles with lights going down into the water.

We played a CD player really loud with songs from Camelot.

When we were in front of the judges Ron did a complete spin around (to show the judges all sides were decorated).....

We won first prize hahahahahahahhaah

Do you know if Charlevoix has a theme? I could get really excited about this....

I call what we have a boat cause it's loaded with fishing stuff. When we bought it, it was a yacht...

1000Lurker, you come on over here and we can ride over to Charlevoix...about a 3.5 hour boat ride...

This could be fun...gonna checkk out the dates again...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice