Hey, I Resemble that Remark

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The skank has honored me with a thread intimating I have advocated stalking John Ramsey. She, of course, got the information from a post I made. She missed the "tongue in cheek" aspect of the post, but no one ever accused her of having a sense of humor.

What really amused me, though, is that I think the genius Ashley called us "cohores." Now, have any of us ever given anyone cause to call us a name like that? I mean, I've never been a hore in my life, and I don't consider any of my cohorts at FFJ to be cohores, either.

Should I be upset?

Ashley's post is ignorant, so I'm not going to dignify her accusations with a response. I am, however, posting it here to document her viciousness toward me, since I consider it a bit of a threat by an unstable person.

Ashley's pretty scarey, I hope she doesn't try to hurt any of us cohores.

Ashley
    Member since 7-4-03
    03-10-04, 12:19 PM (EST)

8. "RE: "Watching You" suggest stalking John"
    In response to message #7

First of all-- her hat of all things is very telling about what kind of nut she is. I like to know just who the hell you think you are, "Watching You"? To me you're nothing more than an internet stalker. You and your cohores are lunatics.
    You have no CLUE who killed this child, just like the rest of us. How dare you want to harrass the victim,,, just becasue you're too stupid to realize the meaning of innocent until proven guilty.

How can you in good conscious do what you're doing to the parents of a murdered child? You can THINK they did it all you want. You, WATCHING YOU, are a very dangerous person. You should look long and hard at what makes you tick. Because it is very, very UGLY. I almost feel sorry that you are such a miserable and sad individual.

Why not spend time trying to good, rather than evil? You're not much better than the man who murdered the Ramsey's child, imo.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL... This is too good.

First we have Susan Bennett, the woman who brought harassment to a new level with Foster, having the gall to start a thread about you stalking someone. That's like a bit like O.J. becoming angry when he sees someone abusing his wife. In my opinion.

Then you have the brilliant Ashley with her post.

WY I am proud to be your "Cohore." LOL. Is that anything like a Co-Pilot?

3. Watching You

Jameson has an

entire part of her forum dedicated to stalking Don Foster. Let us not forget her inquiries of where Steve Thomas was speaking, when he was doing that sort of thing. She wanted to attend. One can only imagine why.

It's just more of her double standards, Tricia. She has one standard for herself and different standards for others. IOW, it's okay for her but not for others.

For Gawd Sake, don't suggest you might be going to Michigan to hear John Ramsey speak, or you might be "stalking" with your "cohores," hahahahaha.

Taking pictures of anyone is not against the law. Neither is muttering "murderer" under your breath. Attending a rally is not against the law. Jameson stalks people on her forum. People like Ariana Pugh and her father. People like Don Foster and Steve Thomas. Stalking can take more than one form. Jammy would do well to remember that.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

wow

Does Ashley know something we don't know?

"the man who murdered the Ramsey's child,

5. Watching You

Yeh, I noticed that, too, Sparky

Actually, Ashley comes very close to defaming me in that statement. She ought to put a clamper on that stupid mouth of hers before it gets her into trouble.

6. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

LaLengua de la puta barrata

So if Ashley was where I am, she would speak in the language of the people, and say CoHo'. It sounds a lot more poetic, don't you think, WY?

The truth is the truth, no matter what another's opinion may be.

That's gonna snag a lot of people from now until eternity. It is only for God to judge the heart of a person, and for a jury to decide upon the guilt of another within society, as legislated within the national and regional books.

So the wasted breath of another, wanting to slam posters here and posters there is just that...wasted. No one is going to change their own opinions based upon the opinion of another, unless that changeable person is weak and impressionable OR UNLESS the person opining has the truth, and in so stating will prove their view to in fact be a reality. With the ample documentation which is afforded to the reading public as to what has been said by both sides, both here and there, it is obvious to we the readers where any fault may lie, and we don't need the interpretation of what we have just read given to us like so much pablum from the hand of the patronizing.

Often those who have the most to say in criticism have actually the least volume of factual content to their words, barring the citing of such facts and the presentation of empirical evidence.

WY, keep on keepin' on. Have heard no unreasonable posting here, by and large.

Several stiff inclusions will always make a lot of noise when they're on the fringe of the garment, this being swayed to and fro by the shifting breezes.

Analogies R Us..WeBeChillun.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG JustChillin' you have done it. You have started a new language.

CoHo. The language of those who are BORG.

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

Ashley

I don't think she knows WHAT she knows! lol

She says "nobody knows"...

That opened the door for me to think, well hey! if "nobody knows" then what's the difference between those of us who believe in parent culpability vs. those who believe in an intruder.

Where do they get off calling us "borg" because we're "bent" on ramsey guilt, when Ashley here admits that "nobody knows".

Which brings up Sparky question: if "nobody knows" then how does Ashley "know" it was a man?

9. Watching You

Ashley's not the brightest bulb

on the tree. Dime a dozen - combination of ignorance and stupidity with an IQ of a turnip. In fact, heh, that whole forum's IQ collectively can't be much more than 95.

Ahhh, I must be bored.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Sure this is an Ashley and not Patsy?

Talks like a duck; looks like a duck then it must be a duck!

Meaning that she herself knows (?).

Reminds me of Patsy very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2004
  11. imon128

imon128 Banned

Ashley will do anything to purport her sick idea that Fleet White killed JonBenet. Ashley looks up to, and adores, a box of rocks, IMO.

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahah........
    I think it was the lesbian circle jerk and tube tops that gave us a bad name. :D

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Huh???

Just what IS a "cohore" anyway? Does she mean "cohort" as in accomplice, or "co-whore" as in fellow prostitute? Could it be "co-horn" as in companion trumpeters announcing truth or "co-horde" meaning fellow seekers of justice?

And what does she mean here "conscious?" Does she ask if WY is awake when she is doing what she is doing, or semi-comatose and perhaps that is why WY is supposedly maligning the parents of a murdered child? Does she liken WY to Jameson when she publicly slaughtered the VanDams for having snubbed her? Or does Ashley mean "conscience" as in inner voice decrying stupidity in slaughtering the English language?

Perhaps Ashley has invented a language all her own that only she understands on planet Denial.....

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

the WHAT?

hey, Freebird, I'm straight, so it must have been my Daisy Dukes and Stevie Ray Vaughn music in the pickup truck as we cruised the Sonic with the Blue Tick hound hanging out over the tailgate. Or maybe it's that we have adopted the Ebonics term coHo (accent on the second syllable). Or maybe when someone feels threatened by intellect or opinion and they're not creative enough to formulate a comeback which is based in measurable verity, they may revert to personal attacks as a cover to their lack of understanding of things as simple as the King's English, and the application thereof.

Or, as it might be said in Alabama, the Kang's Anglish.

yeeHAH, those Bobby Boudreaux other forums are fun to surf, but they're sorta like the ol' "fat girls and mopeds" adage.

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yikes

she even forgot that JBR was the victim. She is the one who was brutalized and murdered. Dead in her tiny grave at only 6 years of age.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Re: Huh???

DejaNu,

I just hope whatever it means, we're the best in the business! Hope I'm making good money!:p :p

17. imon128

imon128 Banned

You could call her out on her misspelling, but she'll never admit to it. Best just to let her drop into the annals of misunderstood posters who suspect Fleet White. I've been there (challenging her, that is) with her and done that...it's a lost cause. :D

18. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

WY, maybe she was trying to pay you a compliment... maybe she was trying for "cohones", not knowing it is spelled "cojones". Ya know, you and your cohones are most impressive! :p

After all, she said you don't have a "conscious". Guess that means you are in a constant dream state? Surely she didn't mean that you have no conscience , because anyone as erudite as she would know better than to make that very basic of mistakes.

19. imon128

imon128 Banned

In her instance, maybe it's 'a rude ite'??? LOL:D

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ashley the Languishing Linguist

I always thought a Coho was a salmon, as in: what Sparky and I are going to slap John Ramsey with when we go fishing in Charlevoix.

Holy Mackerel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice