JR's Platform

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Every candidate has issues he must address. Perhaps we could ferret out some of the issues facing Charlevoix voters that might influence their vote.

Things like keeping Lake Michigan clean and making everyone with a boat learn how to tie knots.

Banning the tabs, except as needed by the Ramseys.

Open communication with taxpayers, or, learning how to accept "I don't remember" as a reason to raise your taxes.

I'm sure if all put their heads together, we can come up with some real issues for JR to run on.

2. Watching You

Oh come now

I'm sure there must be some hefty issues bothering voters in that area. Perhaps they would like a law passed requiring everyone with an alarm system in their home to turn the damn thing on. I'm sure the future first Charlevoix lady could sway her husband to pass a law on which pullup to use on their six year olds.

MSU needs a new course - one that teaches how to write the mother of all ransom notes in your own handwriting to fool the experts. JR could probably help with changing the curriculum there.

You know - things like that.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Watching You,

how about a speed reading course on all fours in tidy whities. That could always come in handy when another ransom note comes in...or the grocery list...or some select books from the library.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I think

he might do something concerning the rights of suspects to see every dad gum piece of evidence in the case involving said suspect. Surely he has experience in this field and could definitely garner some votes from the citizens of Michigan for a new law like that.

As a matter of fact - he could also do something in the way of ensuring the russian army gets called into action each time there is a kidnapping. That will surely help out.

5. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

One more,

Johnny Boy could get some kind of legislation going for folks who are required to have a polygraph...he could make the law read that they will be able to have their own polygrapher take the test as many time as it takes until they pass it. No need for law enforcement to conduct the test. That should really be a good law and a necessary one. Just think how much money that would save the tax payers and law enforcement time.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

Don't forget that the polygraphee gets to have the questions ahead of time. John wrote that in DOLie. Albeit he and Patsy had some differing softcore questions. Sure, that's right, take the poly as many times as you need, even though you know the questions ahead of time, until you pass it. Then, once you pass it, PRINT IT UP AND PASS IT TO THE MEDIA, for crying out loud! Um hmm.

7. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank you, Twitch

"Ramsey said "the controversy ought to be behind us," but he acknowledged that some people will always suspect him and his wife, even if someone else is convicted."

That would be me. Maybe some of you feel the same.

RR

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

From the link Twitch provided:

"There were certainly times in our lives when we thought it would be nice to buy an island somewhere," Ramsey said. But he said the loss of JonBenet and the aftermath helped him to realize that other people were suffering as well and he wanted to make a contribution to society.

What island would that be? Alcatraz? He shouldn't have second-guessed himself!

We have seen a failing JBR Foundation they set up under the guise of ACTUALLY helping others that did nothing but help pay for their legal fees or line their own pockets. That was a big contribution to society! I think he has shot his wad on helping others. Give it up John, and move on, you do it so well!

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Here's one for the both of them to stand on...

11. imon128

imon128 Banned

"But he said the loss of JonBenet and the aftermath helped him to realize that other people were suffering as well and he wanted to make a contribution to society. "

Sure, that's why he's done things like Erin Runnion, the Van Dams, etc. Nowhere has he made a contribution to JonBenet's death. Even WoodHe worked on a basis whereby he skimmed the top...what was left for JonBenet? Nada, zip, zilch. Yeah, lots of us suffer in one way or another, but John sure didn't refer to any specific folks he connected to regarding a situation like his. Oh, a politician is his forte and his first lady sure knows how to put on the Ritz!!! Hold your dollars close!

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"Other people were suffering..."

Shall I gag now, or shall I gag later?

13. Watching You

I like Freebird's platform

a lot.

It probably never occurred to the Ramseys that the reason their "Foundation" never took off was because no one believed their claims of innocence, except for the braindeads at the swamp.

In fact, Ramsey's run for office might just meet the same fate the foundation met - miniscule support. All of Charlevoix can't be snowed by this guy.

I wonder how long it will take the skank to try to make another $40 thou on this by swapping spit with the tabs. I'm sure if there's a way, she'll find it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice