Google Alt True Crime

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I don't see no Jonbenet thread.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Good God, how many of hir are there...? she's everywhere.... frigging internet kudzu.

4. BobC

It wouldn't happen to be miss Thing would it?

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes it would BobC. When I first posted this, the post was on the first page. Go down to scroll to the next 25 at this point. It's got to do with John's running for legislature.

6. BobC

Does that woman do anything other than scour the internet for people to con on the Ramsey subject?

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Rhetorical question Bob?

8. BobC

I will never forget the day she popped up on the CTV forum two years ago. I really wanted to just lay out the facts of the case to a bunch of people who weren't familiar with it, and see what they thought. I was fair and presented pro-Ramsey stuff like the fact that they were good parents and had no history of violence or (known) abuse--and I was also careful to say that I personally didn't think anybody had gotten it quite right regarding a motive for the murder, myself included. Suddenly like a dreary fungus, Jameson and her other self Rainsong appeared annoyingly on the forum. Talk about stalking! I really have little interest in this case at this point, but just wanted to hear what non-jaded people felt about the facts of the murder.

Uhg. She's everywhere and no matter where she goes people hate her--but she doesn't care. She's like Squeaky Fromme--say whatever you like about her, but say something about her idol (s) and she goes ballistic.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

jameson

never digs below the surface nor does she pay any attention to those who do. She hangs onto her dreary Carnes decision as if no one can see through it. She blocks out the fact that Carnes' decision was based on a one-sided intruder presentation by the RST, thanks to Darnay Hoffman.

Frankly, Carnes' decision was totally compromised, IMO. She was fed, at least in part, false information by Lin Wood and Lou Smit. This was nobody's fault except Darnay Hoffman's. He's the one who allowed this to happen. He didn't even try to present a case to Carnes. Any one of us could have done much better than he.

But, jambot will continue to use the Carnes decision as her shield as long as it benefits her intruder theory. That decision means absolutely nothing to me, because it's based on fallacies that can be disproven.

Too bad Hoffman screwed this one up so bad. The evidence was there to blow Wood out of the water. Hoffman failed and he hurt the case in doing so.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the heads up on this, Thor!

I read what Jams had to say, Thor. Thanks for letting us know. I now realize the picture I saw of Jams sitting on her toilet with her computer on her lap is true! There's just no other way for her to function. Here was I thinking it was a faked photograph.

She's here, she's there, she's everywhere!

11. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Re: jameson

12. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

new term

No longer known as the BORG's , but as BOT's- bent on truth.

No matter who's guilty, keep the case alive and seek closure and justice. This for the sake of the child and her memory.

And the other extreme? the GUIAC's.

Grabbing
    Utter
    Innocence at
    All
    Costs

those who are bent on being judge and jury regarding the acquittal of possible suspects (any suspects, nondefined), including persons who are only under the shadow of suspicion and have yet not been charged with any wrongdoing. Sort of like a heart transplant surgeon whom I know, who for about 4 years was only suspected and yet not charged with a murder...yet the opinion of anyone at work who KNEW the man was that he did it... and yet his family would, of course, beg to differ, because they had not been exposed to the dark side of the force within him.

So, the question remains, are you GUIAC positive? ...And if so, that proves what kind of entity you are.

After all, not just any type of substance receives that kind of test.

13. BobC

I had a Himalayan cat once! I love them! His name was Lefitte like the pirate

14. BobC

hi

Here Kitty!

Attached Files:

• kat.jpg
      kat.jpg
      File size:
      29.6 KB
      Views:
  15. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Bob et al,

You will rarely see me on the forums posting too much of anything negative about other posters. I joke here and there, but hopefully nothing harmful.

I think, above all else, we and they, are interested in nothing more than finding the killer of this little girl. They seem to take it much more personally when we contradict their intruder theories. I don't know why they do that in general.

I mean, I don't think John or Burke killed JBR. But, if you told me that you did think that one of them was guilty, then I would listen to your theory and give you my oposing theory. We would gracefully argue the points of view.

Jameson is different. I want to give my take on what I think about Jameson and what drives her to do what she does and think what she thinks. I could be wrong, but this is what I see...

I think Sue Bennett was abused by parents and/or caregivers as a child. In the Ramsey family, Sue sees normalcy. They were, by most accounts, a happy, prosperous family.

Jonbenet's life was ok. Sue's life was not.

Somewhere, in Sue's mind, the Ramseys represent the family that she did not have.

A good comparison is a woman who has an absentee father as a child and grows up to marry a man twice her age. She was looking for a father figure to replace the man who was missing in her life as a child. So, in a sense, the woman ends up marrying her 'father' in an attempt to fill the void.

To Sue, admitting the possibility of the Ramsey's guilt would be like losing hope. She would have to admit that perhaps JBR's life was bad, as Sue's life was also bad.

No child is safe, in other words. Even this picture-perfect family was capable of abusing their little girl.

Sue has convinced herself that this scenario is not possible, simply because she emotionally can't let it be so.

She doesn't know this family. She only knows what the family represents to her.

By making them be 'not guilty,' she has saved one little girl from the horrors that every abused child faces every day. Sue suffered. JBR could not have...

In fact, until JBR came up against the 'sick puppy,' her life was perfect.

I think Sue has created a fairy-tale that she must believe in order to accept her own past.

She defends the Ramseys as though they were her own family. She is mean to us and others like us in much the same way we would have defended our little brother against a bully in the school-yard.

I feel sad for her.

We are not the 'BORG'; they are not 'swamp-creatures.' We are just people trying to solve the murder of a tiny victim. We think what we think and they think what they think...Where did all the group hatred come in? We should think of ourselves as members of a debating team. After the 'debate,' we would all go for coffee - Both sides together. My daughter has a Dr. Seuss book called "The Sneetches." We should all read it...Here and there. I suspect that if we were all to meet face-to-face, we would end the day with lots of tears for JBR and so much less hatred for each other...

Ok, guys, now you can chip away at my rose-colored glasses, lol...:cool:

16. BobC

I think that was a brilliant post and I agree with every word of it. I worked with emotionally disturbed kids when I was younger and believe me I get the same vibe from Jameson. There is an emotional deadness to her that I recognize a mile away--you can insult Jameson all day long and it's like water off a duck's back, but say one bad thing about the Ramseys and she goes into nuclear meltdown. That is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Now--all that being said--I never said one word about Jameson for the first six years of this case because frankly I hate forum politics and didn't give a damn about Jameson. In fact I thought, until I actually got to know more about her, that having her pro-Ramsey site around was fair and good. I respected that she took the defense view.

Unfortunately the more I got to know about her, the more I saw how dangerous she is. I have watched that lunatic do things that you would not believe and she has done more damage to this case than people think. It's one thing to defend the Ramseys and it's quite another to try to ruin innocent people's lives in an insane attempt to protect two people she doesn/'t even know. I think Jameson is far sicker than most people think.

Then on CTV I watched that lunatic attack two REAL grieving parents, the Van Damms, and even for her, those attacks were vicious. Jameson is dangerous.

17. purr

purr Active Member

This is how i feel about Jameson.........

kind of like BobC's pic.....(which was a great one!)

Jameson makes the hair stand on its own.

Also, thanks Dr. Wolfmar for that heartfelt,
    excellent diagnosis of That "Sick Woman".
    She does need help!!! I pray God
    guides her that way, somehow, somewhere!

Yikes,
    purr

Attached Files:

18. BobC

I used to think she was just a harmless crank but not anymore. I think she's dangerous.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I am still amazed that Jameson wasn't charged with obstruction of justice when she stymied Steve Thomas, with her interference relating to Professor Donald Foster.

I'm no Psychiatrist but I do think she is obsessed with the Ramsey family in a very unhealthy way, and I agree with you, Bob. She is dangerous.

20. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Oh, certainly. I totally agree with you. I have seen her do it too. She has such rage in her.

It is so unfortunate because she seems like an intelligent person. She could have really contributed to the discussion over the years, but she choses to go with the hatred.

It is very sad.

Thanks, by the way for agreeing with my observations. I think they might be close to the truth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice