Rest in Peace, Belle

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sweet Belle's spirit flew away on the wings of angels this morning at 8:40 a.m., Texas time. JR says her passing was gentle.

JR is making arrangements. I understand there was someone from the forum there to support JR during her vigil of the past week. I won't name this person; I will just say thank you.

Bon Voyage, Belle. You inspired us all with your courage and strength. You can rest now.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

oh no. I'm sorry, JR.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

JR

We have all followed Belle's last years with you. Take comfort in knowing you did all the wonderful things for her. I still remember the decorated shoes you gave her.

Peace be with you, JR.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Elvis

sang Belle into the Other Side. JR had other things to tell me, but I want to save them for her to tell everyone.

There is one heck of a reunion happening on the Other Side right now. Belle is whole again, free of earthly restraints. How happy she must be.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

JR, my sympathy to you and yours, and thank you for sharing your Belle with us over the years. May God comfort you at this time.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2004
  7. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Dear JR....

May God be with you and comfort you during your time of loss, and may he welcome Belle into his house with great joy....

As several posters have already mentioned, I too want to thank your for sharing your mother Belle with us, and for sharing the very touching, heartbreaking, and enlightening story of a mother and daughter coming together and sharing the last years of her life in such a postive manner...

Belle's struggle with pain and infirmity is over now and she has gone to join her loved ones and to her ultimate reward....let us all here celebrate her gentle passing and celebrate the love that the two of you shared....

Thinking of you in prayer,
    Voyager

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Stay strong, Sweetie - it's your forte'.

RR

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

JR,

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you. Sharing Belle with us has given us a look into your love for her. I'm so glad that her passing was gentle. Her rewards are all now coming to her. And you dear friend, rest in the knowledge that you did your very best for her.

The world has lost a very special person this day. And heaven has gained another angel. Peace and love be with you JR.

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

JR

I'm so sorry... You'll be in my thoughts.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Dear JR,

The long vigil is over, and Belle is at rest. Or is she dancing up a storm in her decorated shoes on the other side?

I will always remember Belle with fondness, because of her zest for life, even though elderly and partially disabled.

She is a role model for me, for when the time comes to cede my care to a loving daughter.

Thanks for sharing Belle with us.

Love,

Lurker

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Prayers for you JR.... (((HUGS)))

I hope knowing you have so many people who care about you helps in this sad time.

13. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

JR

I'm overwhelmed and I don't know what to say that can help exept to echo all of the above. Once again, thanks for sharing Belle and your journey with her.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

JR you have always taken the time to be kind to others on the forum. Now it is our turn. Please lean on us whenever you feel the need.

Even though we are not physically with you in this difficult time we are with you in spirit.

May Belle rest in peace. Her work is finally done.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2004
  15. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

J_R :hug:

16. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

JR, our warmest condolences for your loss; it is truly heaven's gain. I hear that there's a mother's club up there, where I'm sure Belle must be right now. That club is for the purpose of continuing to keep vigil over daughters left behind. May the love you have for Belle be passed along to younger generations, so that when we get to join the club, those left behind will know it NEVER dies! Peace be with you, friend.

17. MAC

MAC FFJ Senior Member

sweet belle

jr- our sympathy & prayers go out to you & your family. i will never forget belle's beautiful blue eyes & that wonderful smile. she was such a sweet, sweet lady &... loved chocolate!
    love, marie

p.s. moab- i've been talking to jr & she & her kentucky sis would
    prefer in lieu of flowers, contributions be made to

SOUTHERN CARE HOSPICE
    13729 HWY, 183 N
    SUITE 1075
    AUSTIN, TX 78750

512-336-0170

thank you.

18. ravens_tears

ravens_tears Member

(((((JR)))))

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Mac. We will make a donation instead of flowers.

If anyone would like to contribute go to www.paypal.com and use the email address donations@forumsforjustice.org

Or please feel free to send your direct donation to the address listed in Mac's post.

Thank you Mac for being there for JR.

Tricia

20. MAC

MAC FFJ Senior Member

sweet belle

tricia- i'm sure jr & her kentucky sis will appreciate this very much.
    & you know jr... always helping others.
    marie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice