Tuesday 3-16 JR made front page

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Check this out...

http://www.record-eagle.com/

I about spilled my coffee when I saw this picture on the front page...

Agent Aurora....reporting from TC

2. Aurora

Aurora Member

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

QUOTE"CHARLEVOIX - John Ramsey acknowledges he forever will be known as the father of JonBenet - and that some people still consider him a suspect in the death of the child beauty queen whose unresolved murder became a tabloid sensation.
    But Ramsey says he hopes voters in northern Michigan will focus instead on his business experience and positions on the issues as he considers a bid for the state House.

His business experience??? Like running a foundation set up so the public thinks he cares only to let it fade away? Like that kind of business experience?

Just checking.

I swear I use to have really low blood pressure. Scary low. Now it's high. I checked it yesterday. It's this case. It has to be.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

You have to admit, Miss Patsy looks awesome. She is very pretty! Her taste in men sucks, but she is visually stunning. Like VP.

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Good Morning WY and Eveyone!

Thanks Aurora for bringing us this link....Makes me wonder if John will actually end up running for office....I imagine that more than just a few legislative aids will treat him like a "leper".....still don't think that the public in general is falling for the Ramsey/Lin Wood media spin....the fact remains, that there is no other suspect after 7 years! The umbrella is intact and still riding securely over the Ramsey couple's heads....

John looks a lot older in this picture, but have to admit that the Pats look great! No evidence of the chemo damaging her looks eh? She must have an amazing constitution to look that well after all the rounds of treatment that she has endured....

WY, sorry you are getting more snow when I know you are ready for Spring....I do believe it has arrived in the Southwest though....It is warm and breezy here and has been for mostly a week....Hoping these balmy winds are coming your way soon....

Today is a very special day in our family....Our baby Maya turns one year old! Can you believe that a whole year has passed?.....It seems like she just arrived and here she is walking (Yep, she took her first steps to Grandpa Voyager last week...Two of them, and he was absolutely thrilled!)....So now we have a tiny one year old toddler....

I will have to get you guys some Birthday pictures as she is getting more adorable by the day....Yep, I am a totally goofy Grandma over her.....I say "Maya, who loves you?", and she puts her forehead toward me to get her kiss.....She knows that she is adored, that is clearly evident :).....

Mr. Scoop's parents are flying in for Maya's BD this afternoon, and we are all invited over to the Scoops for a steak cookout and of course our traditional 1st Birthday chocolate BD cake, where we place the baby on a blanket on the floor with her very own small chocolate cake to explore with her hands while everyone takes pictures and admires the baby's chocolate covered little self....Much fun these first BDs!

We got Maya a gymboree music and baby gym membership, but we also couldn't resist about 20 other things that we thought she might enjoy too, so I will spend part of the day wrapping her gifts and helping Scoop decorate the party room at their house with streamers and balloons to delight our little BD girl.....

So off in a bit to pick up the decorated cake and helium balloons, and all the fun little errands that surround such a happy occasion....

Just found out yesterday from Mr. V. that Matt, Liz and Madison Jane are coming in to surprise me for my BD on Thrusday.....They were so excited about coming and surprising me, that Mr. V. didn't have the heart to tell them that we had planned a romantic get-away for the weekend.....

So he asked me which I would rather do....let the kiddos "surprise" me and have them for the weekend or make our planned trip to Taos....Well, it was a hard choice, but not too hard! Of course my first choice is to see the kiddos, and my Madison Jane.....she sounds so grown up for 2 on the phone and we just miss her terribly, so this is truly the best gift of all....

Of course the passing of our forum Grandma, Belle, clouds this week for all of us, my heart goes out to JR as do prayers for the repose of the soul of the departed....May God grant you strength and peace at this time JR....Please know that we are here for you and will keep you in our thoughts today...:hug:

Voyager

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Bob, Bob, Bob

you are seeing Patsy through rose-colored glasses. I don't even think Patsy is passably pretty. Actually, I think she's pretty common in the looks department. It's what lies beneath that's important, though. I don't think Patsy's very pretty beneath that painted on exterior.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy never looked better...

...she has made an amazing recovery from her illness. She is quite a character, one made to order to be a politician's wife.

John, on the other hand, has monumental chutzpah, to run for office with his seedy background.

Will the tabs hunt up Kimberly Ballard to tell once again how John made her dress up in little tuxedo outfits during their affair?

Warn all the interns in Lansing! A downsized Bill Clinton is coming their way!

Thanks, Aurora, for keeping us abreast of this latest development.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Voyager,

Happy Birthday to little Maya! I look forward to the "chocolate cake" pictures.

And Happy Birthday to yourself! I agree, you can always take a romantic weekend. So much better to have the family together for your B-day. Don't you just love 2 year olds and their assertive personalities? A most adorable stage.

Enjoy your week of celebrations.

9. Aurora

Aurora Member

Saving my newspaper~

Ya know...I thought Patsy ...looked pretty good ...myself. Where do you think JonBenet got her looks from? It certainly wasn't... John!

A "leper" is a great discription....of John... maybe more will SHUN him after that story. Those that don't ....will get on the "bus".

BTW.... I also sent that article to the National Enquirer. I want that story to have lots more exposure....than just up here...near Charlevoix. I think this calls for another tabloid....headline...*LOL* I can be their roving report up here..*ROTFLMAO*

10. BobC

well Patsy may not be an incredible natural beauty, like, say, VP--but she always looks classy and dresses beautifully IMO. Patsy really does have star quality. I mean of all the women suspected of killing their kid, she is far and away the most famous. That's because Patsy has the intangible "something" that is star quality.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I wonder

if Patsy slept in those clothes last night. I wonder if that's the same makeup she had on yesterday.

Hey, she said she does it sometimes.

12. BobC

HA!

I doubt it! Just once I'd like to see Miss Patsy in some filthy sweat pants. It'll never happen.

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Yes, Bob,

Patsy looks beautiful in that photo...BUT...

I can't say the same about that godawful sofa!

Time to fire the interior decorator, Pats.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Lurker...heh :D

All of Patsy's taste in decorating has always been in her mouth!

15. WiltonJr

WiltonJr Member

Looks to me like Patsy has taken up skiing.

16. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Anderson!

Hey. How are you? Are you beginning to think I stalk you here? I just get so excited when I see your hat.

Done any good cooking lately?

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Voyager, many, many happy returns on your BD and that precious baby's!!!!! Do post chocolate pics when you can.

Aurora, thanks for bringing this article to the forum. I disagree, Bob, Patsy looks very tired and puffy in that pic.

"Some people" are still suspicious? Yeah, some people like the cops and American majority. What a talent he has for minimizing.

And what's with this "wherever JonBenet went" stuff from Patsy? Doesn't sound like her faith is stronger now, sounds like she's lost it instead.

18. BobC

Okay so maybe at closer scrutiny, Patsy's vest looks like a giant pot-holder, but she still looks fabulous.

John on the other hand, looks like ten lbs of sugar in a five lb sack!

19. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Is there some sort of rule that when being interviewed for a newspaper article, John must wear red plaid and Patsy must wear light blue and sit to John's left?

From today:

[​IMG]

From 2001:

[​IMG]

20. BobC

I don't know, but Patsy sure looks glamorous.

Is everyone sufficiently sick of me yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice