"These Ramseys are just plain creepy."

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

From the website www.freerepublic.com comes this post among others:
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1094046/posts

"To: machman
    Guilty or not, these Ramseys are just plain creepy."

I am shocked that Jammyscum isn't over there causing all kinds of trouble. heh.

Check it out. Lots of people read there. In fact this site got a mention in this weeks Globe concerning Ramsey running.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

jameson has

made a name for herself but it's not the kind of reputation any decent person would want associated with him/herself. Maybe she enjoys being the most loathed person on the Internet, I don't know.

Funny, everywhere you go on the forums, whether JBR or the Danielle be the subject, if jameson is posting there, she has earned the wrath of nearly everyone there. That ought to tell her something, but she just goes on thinking everyone else is wrong and she's right.

She's a real piece of dirt, I mean work, that one.

3. Little

Little Member

Attention is attention, positive or negative satisfies someone who loves to be at the center of it. On these forums it's not difficult to plant ones self firmly in the line of fire. Thus…attention!

Little

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Wasn't she banned from that site? I seem to recall something about her posting about Foster and it was all removed by Free Republic.

Yes, the person has no shame.

5. VP

VP Member

You can say that again. It amazes me what some people will go through just for any kind of attention - ruin their lives, other people's lives - no matter what. Even when they go to hell they will want to be Satan's favorite. I just hope that hair doesn't add fuel to the fire :p

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

LOL! OOOHH GOODY--I want to be Satan's favorite right now!

7. Sprocket

Sprocket Member

I couldn't help but ask:

Is that a "burning desire?"

(Sorry! I couldn't help myself. :D )

8. Elle

Elle Member

Makings of a Psychopath

She sure does have the makings of a psychopath, Little, don't you think?

I came across this recently: We often think of psychopaths as the disturbed criminals who capture headlines and crowd the nation's prisons. But not all psychopaths are killers. They are more likely to be men and women you know who move through life with supreme self-confidence -- but without a conscience.

I think this fits Jams to a Tee.

9. Sprocket

Sprocket Member

Re: Makings of a Psychopath

Hi Elle,

I really enjoy discussing and analyzing the behavior of aberant personality types.

It is true Elle, that the majority of psychopaths are working along side us in society. They are the individuals that will feel no remorse, fleecing you of your life savings, or some other white collar crime. Not all psychopaths are killers.

The thing is, psychopaths really have no "emotional" attachment. They have no idea, what real emotions are. (It's that specific feature, that defines the disorder. Studies done on their brains have shown, that when they see a visually disturbing image, and/or hear an emotionally packed word, there are literally NO changes in the brain; there brain registers NO difference, than if they were looking at a plate of spagetti.) Consequently, they don't work real hard, at maintaining a (good or bad) relationship with someone. They often move on, to their next victim.

From all that I've read about the infamous exploits of this individual, I MHO, I believe that there has been a display of a "need" to be attached to those who disagree with her, even if that attachment is through continual harrassment, and displays of directed anger.

So, Imho, of course, the behavior fits the profile of a different personality disorder. Here are a few of the criterial, from the DSM-IV, for another personality disorder that, make me believe, it is NOT psychopathy.....

*a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation

*impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, Substance Abuse, reckless driving, binge eating)

*inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights

JMHO, of course.

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

Phew!

Thanks for that article, Trish...it made my day. Kevin Elsenheimer is a Republican and would be running against Ramsey in the Republican primaries for this seat in the 105th district. This is fantastic news. Why ANY voter in this district would vote Ramsey in over Elsenheimer is beyond me.

Let's see if the voters in Michigan have better heads on their shoulders than the people in Boulder!

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Sprocket!

I see what you're saying here. I just drew the Psychopath out of thin air! I felt it was close enough!:p You write like you know what you're talking about Sprocket! :p So I'll take your word for it!

Whatever the hell she is, she's one big PAIN!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2004
  12. Sprocket

Sprocket Member

Re: Thanks Sprocket!

AGREED! One big boil on the arse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice