Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Wink

IOW, in the RIGHT hands, ALL the evidence in this case could be determined, instead of people "guessing" that veins are stun gun marks or that fibers caught in the ligature were transferred during a performance of Jesus raising Lazarus!
    Well, Sista, I will give you a BIG AMEN to that! LOL Some of this stuff is just common sense, but apparently such sense isn't very common in Boulder. If "they" would just release everything publicly, we could do our own job on it all and come up with more definitive conclusions than "they" have in 7 years, probably sufficiently to file charges (which very well could be why BDA is asleep at the switch). Perhaps the petition presentation planned for the end of this month will do something. I talked to the Vidocq Society, whom I believe would be the PERFECT somebodies to review the entire case, and they will only do so if BDA, BPD or the family requests it. Maybe Owens will.....

Default Dej

I talked to the Vidocq Society, whom I believe would be the PERFECT somebodies to review the entire case, and they will only do so if BDA, BPD or the family requests it.
    Ha! Well let's see...one thing for SURE is that the family certainly isn't going to ask!

And since the family is in cahoots with the incompetents of the BDA, again we can certainly count on the BDA remaining mum and keeping anyone of intelligence out of this case.

That leaves the BPD. There's slim hope there...but slim is better than none. Although I don't think even the BPD could ask for intervention seeing as how they gave the investigation up (or was it hauled away from them?) to the BDA.

Perhaps the ONLY hope is with the Governor. He went out on the ledge once, after the grand jury debacle, and got whiplashed. Would he be willing to take the lead once again?

Maybe Tricia can "persuade" him.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry I missed this post before now, Ginja. I agree, ain't nobody currently handling this case gonna ask Vidocq for help. Yes, yes, yes, Tricia, we could demand that Owens turn the case over to Vidocq once and for all. They would be the perfect "objective investigators" LW and the Rumseys are demanding!

Nous parlons francais, Monsieur Owens, et vouz? http://www.vidocq.org/vidocq.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Furthermore

Hey, remember a few pages ago on this thread when EW et al were discussing PR's sweater fibers entwined in the ligature? Came across this old article today that we'd probably all forgotten. Her histrionic Lazarus performance was nowhere NEAR the ligature!

So much for any "transference" defense for PR!

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...622280,00.html

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_622280,00.html

For example, Arndt denied claims made in a September 1997 Vanity Fair article that called her "the Mark Fuhrman" of the Ramsey investigation and said her errors destroyed or contaminated evidence.

The article's claim that Patsy Ramsey "collapsed" on her daughter's body also is not accurate, Arndt testified.

"The top part of Patsy's body was on the lower part of JonBenet's body, which was covered by a blanket," Arndt said.

Default vidocq society

If the Ramsey's are really innocent then maybe they should ask the vidocq society to investigate themselves. I think it would be good for a tabloid to issue that challenge - they have no excuse not to at least ask. They claim that they have paid investigator's alot of money to find the killer of their daughter ( but one of their former investigators said he was really paid to keep them out of jail) then they should be happy to have such a well respected, unbiased group do the investigating for free!

Default Well, well, well

"The top part of Patsy's body was on the lower part of JonBenet's body, which was covered by a blanket," Arndt said.
    Remember the old stories about Patsy having a lover on the side and that she allegedly spent time with him that night after returning from the Whites?

The pubic hair was on the blanket, wasn't it? Or was it a different blanket?

Very interesting when the Rams claim the pubic hair was transferred by the perp. Wouldn't it be something if Patsy's boyfriend transferred the hair during their little get-together and then SHE transferred it herself.

Guess the Rams knew what they were talking about afterall, eh?

Texan, you are SO right. If the Rams are innocent and they and their RST are SO wanting objective investigators on the case, why haven't THEY contacted the Vidocq Society? Very early in the case, John Douglas previewed the RN at a Vidocq luncheon and came away quite disappointed in their findings. Perhaps that is why the Rs haven't pursued this any farther. Seems the RST considers everyone on the planet as biased against them. Gee, I wonder why?

Ginja, I think the pubic hair was found on the blanket in the suitcase, not on the blanket wrapping the body. But I could be wrong. But what about a 3-some????