Websleuths under new ownership

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that River and Pook have turned over the ownership of WS to me. It's official.

I have posted at WS on the Peterson forum and the JBR forum a message explaining everything.

Ok can you kids all play nice like while I work with WS for a bit?

You guys are the best :hug:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Congratulations, Tricia

I can't think of a single person I'd rather see be at the controls of WS than you. You've done so much for FFJ, and your purpose is clear and honest - to help the cause of justice for everyone.

I promise to behave no matter whom it annoys.

3. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Congrats Tricia.

Does this mean I'm not banned for life anymore?

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Midnight Wolfe banned? Say it isn't so...

MW email me please and let's chat ok? :)

tgrif@xmission.com

5. Sprocket

Sprocket Member

Again,

Congratulations.

I think this is the best thing, that could have happened to WS.

6. Prairie

Prairie Member

Did they dispense Motrin with the change? lol

Good luck, Tricia. I post over there occasionally. May find myself at WS a bit more often with you at the helm.

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

congratulations of WEbslueths. You certainly are one busy lady!

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Sorry I missed this important announcement until now, Tricia. I know how hard and long you have worked on this opportunity, and how special River and Pook are to you and many of us. I hope they will continue to participate at WS. Congrats on this acquisition and my prayers are with you for all the work ahead. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

9. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations Tricia!

I wish you all the best with this new site, Tricia. I know Pook from the CN2 days. I christened her P.I. Pook. She was such an excellent poster. I posted on WS for a spell. I didn't know she was part owner of WS.

How on earth are you going to find the time to operate two sites? I know! You're still a young thing! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice