Is Patsy deaf or just stupid???

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, Mar 25, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

http://www.acandyrose.com/page44.gif

If you look at Patsy's LEFT ear, a hearing device or earpiece can be seen.

I seriously doubt this is a hearing aid and can just imagine who's voice she was listening to- did this kind of technology also come in handy during their interrogations and for other television appearances?

2. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

And from her interrogation....

TH: How about, did she have any marks from markers or anything like that?

PR: I didn’t notice anything that night when she went to bed. And, you know, I know there was a red heart on her hand or her forehead. I don’t know when that – I mean, you know, I didn’t – I didn’t inspect her when I put her to bed.

The first thing I want to point out is Patsy admits in this statement that JonBenet went to bed that night, she wasn't placed into bed by Patsy or John- she went on her own. John says he carried her upstairs to bed (possibly so they could use the excuse later that Patsy was unable to carry JonBenet by herself, SUSPICIOUS?)

I also wanted to point out Patsy's response regarding the mark on JonBenet's palm, Patsy seems to think it COULD have been on her forehead; DOES ANYONE REMEMBER reading anything about this at all??? I don't recall anything in the autopsy report and wonder why she said this? I'll bet the photographs of the upper portion of her face could be looked at to see if anything in there, I wonder.....

And one more thing, I know everyone else noticed that Patsy fills her statements with indications of nervousness and uneasiness; "you know", "like", "and", "Uh", "Um". These are all indications of lying- why didn't anybody stop them or question them further about areas like this? John does this frequently as well.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Looked like the inside back of her ear to me...?

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Justincase,

I see what you are referring to in her ear. I don't know why but aren't the folks on talk shows given ear mikes? I would guess it would be for some sort of direction from the producers while they are on camera like sit up straight, or move in towards the mike or stuff like that so that the picture would be better. That is just a thought. I've never been in a studio or on camera so I'm just guessing here.

5. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Re: Justincase,

Yes. You are given an ear mike so you can get info from 'upstairs,' or wherever 'behind the scenes' is located.

I was a reporter for a very local TV news station for a while. We received messages from the guys upstairs like, "Ok, our guest is late...let's have some extra banter when we come out of commercial..." Or, "The teleprompter crashed...You have to read your notes!", "Switch mikes with Joe; we just lost your audio..." etc...

I think that is what Patsy is wearing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice