What do OJ Simpson and John Ramsey have in common?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'll bet you thought I meant they are both killers. I didn't, but I suppose it could be.

It may come as a complete shock to the lunatic at CS, but she is not the only one who can buy PEOPLE magazine and she has no authority to claim ownership of any of its contents because she doesn't own PEOPLE and she didn't write the article.

In the April 12, 2004, issue of PEOPLE Magazine, there is a small article about John Ramsey's running for public office. Thanks to RiverRat for zeroing in on this a week ago at CS.

"Who Killed JonBenet?"

In another of the week's tab stories, which I will find later and type, (unless someone else here has the magazine and can type it now) there is a picture of Orenthal J. Simpson all jazzed up in black suit, hat and sunglasses, posing amidst several blondes in barely-there bikinis. This is promotion material for his new reality show which will be similar to the now defunct Ashton Kutcher's "you've been punked" show. Orenthal is going to "juice" people.

So, what do OJ and JR have in common, besides the possibility they were both involved in a crime (in OJ's case, it's a certainty)? Neither one of them gets it. Orenthal is one of the most despised people on the planet, he killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman in cold blood and left them both in a bloody heap while he made his escape. He is ramming the fact that he got away with it down everyone's throat by posing with blonde beauties and saying he's going to "juice" people. This is despicable, and if America doesn't rise up and run that narcississtic sociopath out of town, one can only wonder who his next "juiced" victims will be. Outrageous.

OJ and JR - neither one can stay out of the limelight - does John Ramsey really believe people have bought into the Smit/intruder theory? He has really lived an insular life, spoon fed this garbage by Wood and Smit, lulled into thinking it's all behind him. OJ is the biggest jerk I've ever seen - a very dangerous man. I can't believe any TV station is giving him the time of day. I also expect JR will get a dose of reality in his run for public office.

Both of these men promised to spend the rest of their lives searching for the killer of their "loved" ones. Neither has kept his promise - Orenthal has done nothing but play golf; JR has paid only lip service to finding his daughter's murderer. Both had been relegated relative obscurity after all these years. Neither can stand being ignored.

The Butcher and the Fix-It man. Perhaps OJ could "juice" JR, in one of his shows. Now, that's a thought.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2004
  2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bravo!

Although the material that you had to work with is completely disgusting, WY, you managed to create another masterpiece.

I am just as ticked off with those Blondes for posing with Simpson as I am at the Republicans for allowing John Ramsey more limelight.

I may end up a brunette demo before this is all over.

RR

P.S. The poster Clem over at jammy's (MY personal and only favorite poster there) is the one who scooped this People article. I was just trying to find out what was going on.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Clem seems to have connections when it comes to getting the scoop. Clem is first many times I know.

WY your post was brilliant. They are both of the same ilk when it comes to the limelight. Classless and clueless.

I doubt if Ramsey will win. He is about to step into political arena without his bully buddy Lin Wood. Ramsey has convinced himself he has something to offer and people think he is innocent.

Just like O.J.

Tricia

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

What do JR and OJ have in common? I was going to say, "They both love their wives." But I like your response much better, WY. Thanks for bringing this to FFJ!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Snoop Doggie Simpson

It's not even an article, it's a photo with a caption. It is in the ENQUIRER, 4/12 edition. There are three blondes in bikinis and two brunettes. The Killer is wearing a black suit with zebra lapel and cuffs and a black hat, five-o'clock shadow, and sunglasses.

The caption reads:

Can you imagine being juiced by the Killer Simpson? I can't see much humor in this and wouldn't be surprised to see someone get really angry if Killer attempts to juice them.

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Now that would be worthwhile television.

7. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hahahaha!

Tricia, when I read your post just now, I got this flash picture in my mind of OJ trying to juice our very own Tricia! Now that is an encounter that I would like to witness....Yeeehaaawww!

I dearly hope that he runs into someone on this sleazy show who could give him the equivalent of what Tricia would! Now that is entertainment!

Voyager

8. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

What do OJ and JR have in common?

OJ hacked his wife to death and got to keep the kids...

JR watched his wife hack the kid to death and got to keep the wife...

just my 2 cents :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice