This isn't about you or your forum Jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Feb 2, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

1 . "911"
    Posted by jameson on Feb-01-02 at 11:11 PM (EST)
    Some posters from all forums left after the gj ended, some after the Ramsey and Smit books came out, some after Smit gave his presentation, more after 9/11. There isn't much news and people are deal ing with things they had neglected - - like spring cleaning. All forums are slow - - but <b>I think if you count the posts on all the forums that appeared on 2/1/2002, you will find this is the most active forum.</b>

Message to Jameson:

This is about JonBenét and justice for a 6 year old child murdered in her own home on Christmas Day.

However, you do not have access to 100% of this forum so you have know way of knowing how many posts are here daily. Quite frankly, who the "L" cares?

Clarification: "Who the "L" cares how many posts any forum has?

Why is it that when you post misinformation you make sure your public forum is locked down tight so your BS can't be disputed? Not that it matters anyway because you just delete anything that points out your misinformation and hence, we have to point it out here. Of course I would have to post my response here anyway because I have never and will never post on your forum (regardless of you posting or allowing someone else to post using my "hat" - spinning makes me quite dizzy. If I had you around the house, I wouldn't need the spin cycle on my washer.)

Next time you post or have a post under my hat might I suggest you make sure I don't have a number of witnesses that can verify there is no way in "L" I was near a computer at that time?

Having fun lurking? Still don't understand why you don't join this forum - at the very least you could accurately count the threads per pay, as this seems an important issue to you.

2. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

This forum:

This forum is young still. It is new and still attracting members. Because of probs in the past, everyone who applies to be a member is throughly checked out and I support that. I took me some time before I was approved.

Just because there is not a lot of activity on this forum does not mean it is not a worthy forum. There is a LOT that goes on behind the scenes on this forum. There are areas not accessible to the public that have an importance in the JBR case.

I take exception to Susan claiming hir swampy forum is the "most active." It is active only because Susan hirself writes most of the posts there. As far as most active, I beg to differ. If Susan did not write most of the posts on hir forum and steal for other forums when the notion strikes hir, hir forum would not exist.

"I think if you count the posts on all the forums that appeared on 2/1/2002, you will find this is the most active forum."...Susan Bennett

I took Susan up on hir challenge and here are the facts:

On Feb 1, 2002 there was 196 posts on Susan's forum.
    On WS, there was 124.

Of the 196 posts on Susan's forum, 44 were hirs alone.
    Of the 124 posts on WS, River, the forum owner, made 3.

There were 28 threads being discussed on Susan's forum. Out of the 28, hir started 10 of them.
    On WS, there were 16 threads being discussed. Out of the 16, River only started 1.

There were 44 different poster's names posting at Susan's forum.
    There was 36 different poster's names posting at WS.

Susan said on hir membership drive that hir had about 30 paying members. (I do have the exact number stored somewhere but I am not in the mood to look for it now. If anyone else knows the exact number Susan stated, please correct me.)
    WS has 416 active members.
    I don't want to get into trouble by revealing the forum's private business but I do know that FFJ has more than 30 members. A lot more.

Okay, I only used WS because FFJ is still new. But look at the numbers. Susan makes 22% of the posts at hir forum. 22%. That is a lot. And Susan starts 35% of the threads there.

And since we cannot confirm IF all 44 posters at Susan's forum are for real. I recognize 15 of the names as being regulars. The rest I was unsure about. We can be sure that all 36 posters at WS are for real because they register to post. All in all you have to admit that WS does more business than Susan does by a large margin. We don't know how many people are really posting at Susan's forum. It has long been speculated that Susan is most of hir posters. For sure, hir does the majority of the threads and the majority of the posting.

So much for being the most active forum. Susan is at best promoting hir own ideas about this case but we already knew that. Take away hir 44 posts and the 10 threads hir started, and you are left with almost NOTHING. Susan is hir forum. But then, like I said before, we already knew that.

We all know that when Susan leaves for one of hir mysterious trips, the forum is dead. There is very little posting going on there and we have to ask ourselves why. I think the answer in in front of us. Susan in the only person that is really participating in hir forum with the exception of Lovely Pigeon, Ashley and a few, very few other regulars. There is no forum unless Susan posts. Sad, isn't it? Almost makes you feel sorry for ole Susan.

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Well now that you brought it up Jeanilou

I checked the stats on 02/01/02 and:

There were 102 posts and 8 <b>new</b> threads started (haven't figured out how to get the stats on how many threads in total were posted on.) Dun started 0 new threads on 2/1/02 and didn't get a chance to post because she was busy. This isn't only a forum for justice it is "action for justice," and Dun is working on a very special project for Texas Equuasearch. She is also working on a new forum for justice - not sure of the title but most likely something along the lines of Missing, Exploited and Abused Senior Citizens. Our Senior Children need our help too.

I wasn't on line most of the day to know for sure, but between her hectic job and this special project, I doubt Dun got to even do much reading today.

We have triple digits in membership and I know for a fact each one is unique because I do the registration and we don't even allow a poster to have two ISP's much less two hats at this point in time.

We also have a number of new posters clammering to get in but the registration verification process is very thorough and does take some time as you have already stated. I have been quite busy and haven't even registered anyone for almost a week now.

For a forum that is less than 3 months old I would say we ain't too shabby in the post/thread/membership count.

However, as I stated, this isn't about forums or forum membership. It is about JonBenét and justice, justice for JonBenét and all exploited, missing, abused and murdered children as well as other forms of abuse and exploitation.

Edited to add: To update the records mentioned above, this forum has 440 Threads and 5,862 Posts as of 02/02/02. Not a shabby record at all for 3 months IMHO.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2002
  4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I think if you count the posts on all the forums that appeared on 2/1/2002, you will find this is the most active forum.

*****Oh fer sure the most active, in fact I believe you've built your site on an ancient burial ground................... the stuff posted on your form is OUT OF THIS WORLD. LOL! You've got the ammittyville of internet forums. .................GET OUT!

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Freebird

Be nice to Jameson afterall, we made need hir for the inside scoop IF there is ever an arrest in this case.

You are probably correct though because even though we may have fewer posts, they are certainly far, far longer and filled with fact, new analysis and intelligent comments. Also, we aren't re-posting misinformation, pulling posts from all the other forums and posting to ourselves. Need I say more?

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This forum is different

in many ways. It may have originated out of the rubble that was JW, but it has blossomed into a multi-purpose forum that is not obsessed with only the JBR case, as jameson's forum is.

It is so stupid to play her game, anyway. That is all she is about - ego. She is obsessed with the Ramseys and having her name plastered all over her forum and anywhere else she can plaster it, she has lost touch with the reality of the JBR case. She believes her own spin and has a meltdown every time anyone posts truth.

Let her rot at that vermin-infested swamp. She has nothing to offer anyone except a one-sided, biased opinion built not on real evidence but on her wishful thinking. She has been trying for five years to convince the outside world that she is right and has failed miserably. She just doesn't get it. I believe she is inconseqential in this case - truly a narcissistic nuisance with a giant control problem and not very much gray matter upstairs.

Like JR said - it's not about jameson's forum or our forum. It's about truth, and you won't find much of that there.

7. Zan

Zan FFJ Senior Member

JR 'it' has hurt justice for JB...JMO And I must give it some orders regarding MOI

'it" has hurt this case as far as I am concered...and can't add anything I and many others could trust....

I have heard that 'it' is the only poster on that forum...and that 'it' steals posts from other forums to have a conversation with 'itself'...For instance...I heard last week that 'it' stole one of my post from here....I DEMAND ...no...I ORDER 'it' to give my posts even more attention ..as I can't get enough....I need a lot of attention...and I'm sure that if I order 'it' to do so...'it' WILL DO IT! I feel very confident in this....I am confident that 'it' will do what ever the @%$# I tell "it" to do....When ever you see a post of mine quoted from this or any other forum from now on....It will be because I ordered 'it' to do so...and 'it' will DO as I say! You see, 'it' has a very weak personality and MUST be ordered in this way....

Last edited: Feb 2, 2002
  8. Mort

Mort Member

don't really know that

this is relevant anyway. Susan has made this claim about her PUBLIC forum. No one had posted on her private forum since January 28, most of the threads are much older.

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What SB can't control

are other JonBenet forums. Hir can kick posters off hir forum, delete and edit to hir heart's content but hir can't touch the members of other forums...and this burns hir up.!

Is this the sign of a 'Con' 'Troll' ing personality?

10. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Am explanation of sorts...

Thank you JR for the facts of this forum. I did not mean to slight FFJ one bit. I just used WS because it is well establish. You are so right. The fact that we had 102 and 8 threads on a forum less than 3 months old is VERY IMPRESSIVE. And I knew the membership was in the 3 digits. I just didn't want to give out private info without permission from the owner or moderators. WS membership is listed in number right on their entry page.

You are also correct in saying that most of the posts here are informative and lengthy. A lot at Susan's are made most challenging what hir has said. There is little case discussion going on there, and what case discussion that is going on is SO BIZARRE that it is hard to believe at times we are all discussing the same case. Hir forum is full of myths, lies, innuendos, and misinformation. At best, you can qualify hir site as a Ramsey Worship Center, meaning you must worship the Ramseys in order to have your posts remain. Otherwise delete, delete, delete.

WY is also right. It is stupid to play hir game but at the time I had nothing better to do, so I went for it. That is what I get for having insomnia. LOL!

And Mort is also right. I should have compared hir PRIVATE forum vs hir PUBLIC one because you can never be sure who is posting on the public one. You almost can't be sure who is posting on the private one either.

And finally, JR stated it best when she said this is not about Susan Bennett but rather about justice for JonBenet. This forum is a forum of action. I have seen that in the short month I have been a member here. I shouldn't have fallen for Susan's nonsense but I did.
    Ah, the things I do from lack of sleep. LOL!

All in all I think I proved Susan wrong about hir forum. When you look at ALL THE NUMBERS, then you get the picture clearly.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good one, freebird,

About hir forum being the "Amityville of JBR Forums"! You hit the nail on the head. My late sister-in-law lived on the next block to the Amityville Horror. That whole story was a hoax. The guy who bought the house (after a gruesome murder of 6 people actually occurred there) did so with the hoax all planned out, and ready to write the book. He was a spoiled rich kid who had squandered his inheritance and was deep in debt due to booze and gambling. His ploy worked well, and he made a lot of money off the hoax book and the hoax movie, only to squander it all over again.

About FFJ--this forum is head and shoulders above the rest. It reminds me of JusticeWatch when Dan Trevino was the owner and webmaster. We have some of the best critical thinkers here, with marvelous research skills and just enough intuitive gifts.
    Thanks to Dun and JR, this is a discriminating venue (in the best sense of that word), and the intensive registration process is paying off with an extremely high quality of posters. Quality above quantity. This will be the forum to watch, whenever the case heats up again.

Kudos to the webmaster, the moderators, and the posters!

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jameson said...

the other day that there were 5 moderators on the public forum, and they all had delete keys, and (paraphrasing here...) they would get rid of jello, it wasn't welcome there.

So.......any of the rest of you know any forum where all the members (all 5 of them ) were moderators?

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If she has five moderators

why does she have to put the pubic forum on lock-down when she can't be right there to control it? Doesn't she trust her moderators enough to let them take care of "jello"? She puts it on lock-down when she wants to smear other posters and case figures or post her drivel without anyone being able to negate her posts.

Bloody he!!, I only have one life to live. I don't want to get to the end of my life and say - why the heck did I waste one second of my life on that bozo when I could have been doing something that made sense and I enjoyed? She is inconsequential - a nimrod, control freak, whatever. I'm going to neuter her. For now.

14. fly

fly Member

hopping in the ointment again

If jameson and jameson's forum is not the issue, why so much discussion of her and it on this forum?

Sorry, folks, but I always have to chuckle when somebody starts dissing jameson because she uses the material or posters from other forums as discussion fodder, because most forums I read certainly do their fair share of using jameson and jameson's information as discussion topics, too.

jameson isn't the only issue, the only focus, but the forum activity would shrink considerably is everything jameson were verboten.

15. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

You have some valid points Fly

<html>
    <body text="#000099" bgcolor="#CCFFFF" link="#00CC00" vlink="#FF0000" alink="#993366">
    OTOH it irks some of us to continually see misinformation flying.&nbsp;
    My point in starting this thread was to call attention to the fact that
    this case is about justice for a little girl killed in her own home on
    Christmas night.&nbsp; It isn't about who has the most threads or posts
    on a forum.
    <p>That said, Forums For Justice is not just a place to come to discuss
    case.&nbsp; It is here to be informative and to take action for justice
    and not just in the Ramsey case.
    <p>One can only discuss a case that doesn't have and hasn't had much happening
    (and hasn't had much "news") for a long time now. The Ramsey case is 5+
    years old.&nbsp; There are other cases to discuss and action to be taken
    such as in the Rachel Cooke case.&nbsp; Teaming with some of the agencies
    involved in these cases is also very important IMHO.&nbsp; We "the forum"
    can give Internet visibility to the cases and what is happening in the
    cases.&nbsp; So many folks rely on the Internet these days for their news
    that forums play a major role when they are credible and timely.
    <p>We "the forum" can volunteer our time, energy and resources to help
    find missing children and adults, bring visibility to exploited, abused
    and murdered people, people who's rights and "person" have been violated.
    <p>We "the forum" can give visibility to the agencies who have bigger and
    better resources so these cases can be moved on quickly.&nbsp; When a person
    goes missing time is of the essence.&nbsp; The sooner as many resources
    as possible can be allocated to the case, the sooner that person may be
    found and may be found safe rather than harmed or worse yet dead.
    <p>We "the forum," if we are taking action, can allocate resources to these
    cases sometimes.&nbsp; In the Rachel Cooke case, for example, we have a
    member in the same town.&nbsp; Through "networking" with others on the
    forum and being aware of other resources, we have managed to gain higher
    visibility in certain areas.&nbsp; For example, we "the forum" have someone
    very good at PR work and were able to assist in a press release.&nbsp;
    We were emboldened to contact the local paper and chew them out for pulling
    their story on a girl who was abducted in their own town, because someone
    felt political issues were far more important.&nbsp; That phone call helped
    gain a front page story on a new witness and a full page ad of the case
    details/reward flyer being circulated.&nbsp; That is "action for justice."
    </body>
    </html>

16. AK

AK Member

Speaking of which

If we have any academics or students in the Boston area, there is an upcoming seminar on Rape and the Law you might be interested in attending. It's limited seating but I can get you in. The panel is quite auspicious. Experts in adult and child rape.

17. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Fly - an additional comment

<html>
    <body text="#000099" bgcolor="#CCFFFF" link="#00CC00" vlink="#FF0000" alink="#993366">
    An example of other issues this forum feels are pertinent can be seen with
    the addition of our latest forum and some of the topics now posted there
    as seen below.&nbsp; IMHO, this forum will grow very quickly since we have
    a number of members now dealing with the care of aging parents.<b></b>
    <p><b>Elder Issues Forums</b>
    <i>Elder Care Resource Library</i>
    Elder Care - First and foremost
    A Guide for Families and Caregivers
    Facing Dementia
    Free Online Textbook Of Neurology
    Brain Atropthy Visual Standards
    </body>
    </html>

18. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Absolutely, JR...this forum is a "force multiplier"...

...and gives us a platform whereby we may give voice to silenced victims, and make their situation known to the world at large.

And, as an "action forum" we can use this platform as a way to collectively voice our concerns to lawmakers and the media.

19. fly

fly Member

not dissing the forum

I wasn't dissing the forum. And I agree that the number of posts doesn't always mean much. Most forums make valuable contributions of some sort, and most have their weak points. I've never felt it possible, or useful, to play King of the Mountain as to forum quality, because that is so much in flux over time. One forum will be almost embarrassing one week, and then offer something extremely useful the next.

20. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Ah Fly

We were not picking on you. We love you - you know that! And yes...we can be bad but when we are good, we are very, very good.

You might find the new threads in the Forums for the Missing and Exploited of interest if you have a chance to wonder over. Especially check out the Rachel Cooke thread. Rachel is still missing and we need all eyes on her case at the moment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice