New GLOBE Article - 4/19/04

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I posted it on the tabloid forum, 937 minutes before Crappy, but I think I am going to bring it here, too, for discussion. It's a doozy, guaranteed to get your juices flowing.

2. Watching You

JonBenet Killer Revealed - GLOBE-4/19/04

-and it's not who you think!

Blockbuster new evidence that could blow the lid off the unsolved JonBenet Ramsey murder case reveals the 6-year-old beauty queen was tortured and murdered by a sex pervert who broke into her family's home while she, her parents and brother were asleep, sources say.

Top criminal investigator Lou Smit, who has been brought back into the case by new Boulder, Colo., district attorney Mary Keenan, says DNA evidence found under JB's fingernails and in her underpants points to a mysterious stranger as the sicko behind the beating-strangulation death of the blond Little Miss Colorado in 1996.

"It (the DNA) does not belong to anybody in her family," says Smit.

And crime expert Dr. Michael Lyman, author of Criminal Investigation: The Art of the Science, tells GLOBE that the murderer is a twisted fiend - a smallish 35-40 year old man who may have first spied JB at one of the kiddie beauty pageants where she was a contestant.

"I tend toward the profile of a 35- 40 year old man," says the professor of criminal justice as Missouri's Columbia College.

"Evidence indicates he may have gotten in through the broken basement window, meaning he would be small in stature. A big man wouldn't have fit. "Lyman also believes the man targeted JB after spying her acting grown-up and alluring at one of the many kiddie beauty pageants she entered.

"This is someone who was either completely sexually turned on by that or some sort of fundamentalist who was completely turned off by it," says the professor. "He is a sex offender and this was probably not his first case of sexual abuse. There is a possibility he because familiar with the house by being invited as part of the child beauty-queen crowd. The divorced mom of a contestant might have brought along a boyfriend."

And veteran lawman Smit...now says there is DNA evidence to identify and nail her killer. "JonBenet, under her fingernails, had foreign DNA," says Smit. "I think she got a piece of her killer. In her panties is foreign DNA. It does not belong to anybody in her family. There is also a hair - it was left on the blanket covering her. This is a Caucasian hair and it's not John and Patsy's Ramsey's hair."

The DNA evidence is now with the FBI at the bureau's Combined DNA Index System and experts say there is enough to match it to her killer.

....Boulder DA Keenan has vowed to bring the child's killer to justice and has brought Smit back onboard the probe.

Investigators haved also singled out 140 possible suspects. None of them has been formally cleared, says a source.

*snip*

Private investigator Ollie Gray, who has been investigating the case for the Ramseys for three years is now sifting tyhrough the 40,000 pages of evidence so far collected.

He tells GLOBE an intruder killed JonBenet!

"Nobody in that family matches the DNA that was found," he says. "Nobody in that family wrote that ransom note. The evidence points to only conclusion: An intruder committed this crime."

Gray described some of the stranger's DNA found on JB as "saliva, mucus from a runny nose, along with traces of sweat and tears - but no semen."

'It matches very clearly to some male person outside the family," he says.

And forensics expert and criminal profiler Brent Turvey tells GLOBE the Intruder knew the house well and "was completely comfortable being in the house."

Turvey also says the girl's death may have been accidental because the gorrote was not meant to kill.

"He used it to tighten and loosen the rope (around her neck)," says Turvey of Sitka, Alaska, and aurthor of Criminal Profiling. "The rope was a tool, probably part of a sexual fantasy. This would not have been the first time this person did this, although it may have been the first time it results in death."

He also discounts the ransom note and the demand for $118,000 as a possible motive for the murder.

"The motive does not seem to be money or kidnapping," he says. "This person wanted to spend time with her engaged in sexual activity."

And Professor Lyman, who believes the sick monster targeted JB after seeing her in a pageant and also became familiar with the Ramsey home, says these two clues could lead cops to the killer.

Says Lyman, "Investigators should check into how many people involved in beauty pageants were ever in the Ramsey hom."

Written by Pete Trujillo and Rod Gibson.

3. Watching You

Most of this is parsed

from old crockumentaries and interviews. There doesn't seem to be much new that is of any significance - same old spin, same old lies. I swear I've never seen the level of brain death that I have seen in the people now investigating JBR's death - especially Lou Smit. He's boneheaded, bullheaded, and blind, and every one of the investigations he was involved in in the past should be uprooted and reinvestigated, because he is THE most incompetent investigator I have ever seen to still be shoving this crap at us when he knows it will never hold up in court. Ollie Gray is Ram$ey bought and paid for, and his gray matter leaves a lot to be desired as well.

The genius who decided a big man couldn't fit through the purported intruder's entrance and therefore it had to be a little man should find a hole and hide - if this isn't a case of making the evidence fit the theory, I don't know what is. There is absolutely no viable evidence that anyone came through that window to commit a crime upon anyone in that house that night. It's another fraud that would be totally taken apart in court.

Blah. Just more puked up Ramsey/Wood/Smit propaganda. 150 suspects. Allya better watch your backs - you never know who they have planned to throw under the bus, next.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As The GLOBE Turns.....

Surprise, surprise. Rehash just in time for John's campaign for House Representative.

Pretty speedy there, WY! Again - I think that we should thank CS for keeping a Fire lit under your :behind:

RR

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hmmmm...rag sales must have needed a boost.

When they run every kid JonBenét came in contact with the prior week and don't get a match on the DNA I might consider looking at their intruder theory. Considering Patsy doesn't "remember" if her child had a bath the night she was murdered I doubt she remembers when that child's last bath was. JMH&CPO

Last edited: Apr 8, 2004
  6. Ginja

Ginja Member

Ha!

As long as Ramsey friend DA Keenan puts up with the BS, there will be no end to the lies and incompetence.

It's outrageous that the RST can continue spinning this BS over and over and over again. And just like the Ramseys themselves, the investigators are changing their stories and "new" evidence is made public.

So now we've got a small man who could fit through the window! That probably has a great deal to do with the fact that a large man couldn't fit, and when it was made public a big man couldn't fit, the RST changes their story to make the perp a small man.

The RST has always stood on their point that there was "mysterious" DNA that didn't match any of them under JBR's fingernails and in her panties, ergo it MUST be the intruder's!

And when it was made public by the BPD that the foreign DNA was probably deposited at the manufacturing plant, the RST of course had to fight back. The BPD claim the panties were shipped to the U.S. with the material on them. The RST is now changing their story to say that this little guy actually came here from Taiwan or wherever to PERSONALLY deposit the dna...and it's a damn good thing he's tiny, otherwise he wouldn't have fit through the window!!!

Spin, spin, spin...isn't the DA's office getting dizzy yet? The RST is STILL spinning it's intruder theory based on random evidence! A hair on the blanket? With all the manipulation this person did to JonBenet that night, is that all we can count on is a single hair on the blanket?

The Globe should be ashamed of itself for publishing such a load of chit!

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

More...

Again, after all the manipulation, and only one hair? They call this evidence?

What do they call all the fibers from Patsy's clothes being in the paint tray, on the duct tape, and wrapped in the ligature? Or John's fibers in the underwear?

This is the kind of evidence that's deposited about the crime scene when perps spend hours killing and then trying to cover up their crime.

Likewise, these fibers aren't consistent with "easy transfer"...the depositors HAD to be part and parcel of the crime and coverup in order to get their fibers caught up in the places the fibers were found.

Patsy's Lazarus act never could have transferred fibers INTO the knotted cord around JBR's neck...especially when no one knew there was a cord wrapped around her neck til the autopsy!

How would John's fibers get in her underwear while carrying her up the stairs?

And the RST really believes it's own BS that this little man crawled through the little window and left only a little hair on a blanket????

If the BDA's office is putting up with this kind of BS, they should be charged with malfeasance of office, negligence of duty, and accepting bribes...because NO ONE in their right mind could go along with this kind of obstruction without some kind of big time payoff.

Perhaps Tricia can bring this to Owens attention!

8. Watching You

Well, Ginja

surely you must be aware of the significance of this new information. The perp drooled, wiped his nose, perspired, and wept on JBR's underwear - yet they can't get enough DNA for a complete strand.

The imaginations of these idiots are rich, but they won't solve any murder cases with imagination. The evidence hasn't changed; there has been no new evidence; there are only the perceptions of a bunch of deluded, Ramsey-connected, evidence-twisting, incredible fools.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yeh

This article angers me.

If he's a sexual predator, why didn't he rape JonBenet like the others do?

Cause her parents were being "gentle" with her.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

#%%*#*%*^#*@%(^

I'm sick of this chit. It's a never-ending story. I believe the timing is also related to Mr. Lizard's legislature run. OK Keenan, keep lookin for the bastid. You're not gonna find him. Stick a fork in it, this case is dead in the water with idiotic crapola like this going on.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

12. Watching You

Sparky

I agree. This sexual predator has struck before, according to these geniuses; ergo, since he is a sexual predator, it's a good bet he will strike again. Or did. Or would have. Well, maybe not yet. Or maybe he did and nobody knows about it. Well, it's only seven years, give this predator time.

Good God, do these people know how idiotic they sound? A sexual predator, by definition, doesn't stop. Doesn't it make sense that there would be other little girls assaulted by this beast with partial DNA - both before and after JBR's death? Sexual predators rape - they don't use paint brush handles on their victims. They don't run all over the victim's house, with the parents and a brother sleeping in other bedrooms, grabbing pads and blankets, writing fake ransom notes. They assault their victims - that's what sexual predators do.

150 suspects. I just can't get over this. One freaking hundred and fifty suspects. That's not a murder investigation - that's a fishing expedition - trying to fit a person to their theory - this is no way to run an investigation. If they truly had any real evidence to lead to an intruder, they would NOT have a pool of 150 suspects from which to choose, hoping one might not have an alibi for Christmas night, 1996. The so-called evidence would lead them to their suspect - I can't believe how low this investigation has sunk.

The Governor of Colorado has failed JonBenet Ramsey and he has failed the public who has the right to demand a fair and unbiased investigation into the death of a six year old child. He has turned his back on the corruption in Boulder. Maybe he's a part of it, who knows? As far as I'm concerned, they can take Mary Cover-her-Butt Keenan, Lou Ramsey Smit, Susan Psycho Bennett, Lin Arrogant Wood, Mary Simple Suma and her thugs, and Alex Hunter and his little band of outlaws and throw them all in the same sinkhole. They all have STUPID written on their foreheads.

13. Spade

Spade Member

Quotes

"Until you can develop evidence that clears the three survivors in the house that night (paraphrased), you are wasting your time looking for an intruder."

Detective Tom Haney to Spade March 1998

"Tom Haney is the finest homocide detective I have ever met."

Detective Lou Smit to Spade in October 1999

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Globe Article

Uh-Huh! And pigs fly.

Keenan and Smit continue to do their insane tango of illogic.

Meanwhile, JonBenet, who should be showing off her Easter outfit and singing in the choir on Sunday, lies beneath the cold Georgia earth, forgotten by many, exploited by some, and cried over by us.

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey -

said it best - This is an inside job! You'd think the globe would quote him, he was in the best position to know. :banghead:

16. Watching You

Hey Summer

great job typing up the GLOBE article this week at the swamp. Why, you even left out the same things I left out, did the ... where I did, and put *snip* where I did. One would think you copied it from here, not that I care. I'm not selfish, I share the articles I type from the tabs with others.

You're welcome.

17. Watching You

Ollie Gray

Isn't this special. The Ramsey bought and paid for investigator, Ollie Gray, has access to all the evidence collected in the case - all 40,000 pages of it. What a wonderful thing. One might think that if Gray has it, then Wood has it.

Can it get any more bizarre? Can it get any more corrupt? Is there any doubt in anyone's mind anymore that the fix is in? And, now one of the primary suspects in this murder is running for political office. It's just all so, so West Virginia backwoodsy.

18. Watching You

Turn the world around the other way

Back it up and stop on yesterday

Stop this Planet right now - I want to get off. I can't live in the bizarre world of Boulderism where everything seems contrary to both established guidelines in law and human common sense. My logical mind recoils from the continued assaults. It's truly a scarey place - anyone entering the hollow halls of the establishment of Boulderism will be sucked into a vacuum, a dark, bottomless pit where there is no reason, no logical thought - nothing except robotic, controlled propaganda and thinking. One looks for help from those who can but help is not forthcoming. Rather those who can help are part of the vast black void of do nothingness, see nothingness, feel nothingness, hear nothingness. It's spreading. It's now in Michigan and Atlanta, California and anywhere else the Ramseys go.

As one of the wonders of CrankySleuths was always fond of saying, it's time to go on a walkabout. I bid thee adieu - I must find a place of solitude away from all the crazies, perhaps a walk along the river with Morris tagging along. A time to think, reflect, or perhaps to do neither but rather just release the overload of trash built up from years of listening to this kind of bullsmit. It's time.

Fear not, I shall return. It's only a walk. :burnedup:

19. Ginja

Ginja Member

Wy

WY, I think we have to expect this kind of BS from defense. We've heard all the idiocy of defendants in other trials..."the devil made me do it," "I was an abused child myself," "I ate too much candy," etc.

The people who should be held responsible for not only listening to this BS but accepting it as fact are the people in the BDA's office. That Governor Owens has backed away from this incompetency is just as outrageous. Every single one of them should be taken to task by the Attorney General's office. But again, how the AG can sit back for 7 years and watch this debacle is as disturbing as the fact that incompetents are running the BDA.

I think the only way this could ever get sorted out (brought to justice) would be to go national, but because Wood has sewn that avenue up completely by his/the Ramseys litigiousness, it makes it a difficult task. Further, there's too much heavy national news going on this year for people to care much in going after incompetents in a 7 year old murder case.

Until the media cares enough to make it an issue for public awareness and outcry, the BDA's can sit comfortably knowing its incompetence has saved their collective :behind: .

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

then WHY would he NOT take her OUT of the house; take her, leave and THEN spend time with her.... does NOT compute!! :confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice