Ramseys for Hire

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I posted this at my Delphi forum a week ago and have been asked to post it here:-

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Jayelles...

I love the Safety and Security topic for John....wonder if he will be telling the audience how he hid in the bathroom of their Atlanta home, only to have to wrestle with a home intruder, and came out the loser in the situation, all because he AGAIN forgot to engage their home security system....

Seems to me that if my daughter was murdered in my home by an intruder, that I would never, ever again forget to engage my home security system....

I have a speaking topic that might be more appropriate for John....."Confessions of a Slow Learner" ......

Voyager

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Jayelles I honestly thought this was a joke. It's not.

This is the most revolting thing I have ever seen.

These people lie like there is no tomorrow. They are evil. Now they are on the speaking circuit making money. Yet their side has the gall to criticize anyone else who speaks. Unless it's someone who speaks highly of them.

Honest to God I don't see how much lower these snakes can get.

Remember that woman who had ovarian cancer and she was trying to contact Patsy? She couldn't get her to respond if I remember correctly. Maybe if she opened up her wallet and Patsy smelled money she might respond.

I am so disgusted.

Does anyone know if Patsy is getting a fee to speak to the ovarian cancer group?

4. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

I like

Coping With Change. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I have no doubt these morons are charging a hefty fee to tell the world all about their various "survival" techniques, whether from cancer, burglars, pedophile intruders, cops on a mission, media hounds or we the people. It's disgusting.

But we should really hope they do well at something, else they'll have to resort to becoming child day care workers, where all kiddie predators find lucrative employment opps. Maybe they should open up their own Dairy Queen.....

6. purr

purr Active Member

i LOVE this...i have a great idea...........!!!

Let's Hire them........

both of them.............

most speakers do "open" up the floor to questions.

boy, would we have the questions for them!!!!!!!

Tricia, if you Hire them to speak ...........

I WILL BE THERE.............HANDS DOWN.........ANY DAY....ANY TIME!

Bring 'em on!!!!

purrfectly waiting for this opportune moment,
    purr

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice