A Challenge for LovelyPigeon

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Spade

Spade Member

I posted this over at WS also.

LovelyPigeon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several years ago I thanked you for the energy you put into debunking Krebscam. Today might be a good time to start putting some energy into digging for the truth about SueSwamp's $40,000 sale to the NE.

IMO this sale was engineered by LinWad. He has admitted sending copies of the Ramsey's 1997, 1998, and 2000 interviews to CBS and Michael Tracey. CBS used them bacground of the 48 Hours show. What did Tracey do with his copies? There certainly are no revelations from the transcripts in Crock II.

This is my opinion of what happened. Don Gentile (NE reporter) had been contacted by Darnay Hoffman who offered partial transcripts for $25,000. Gentile contacted Wood and received the information that Tracey had copies. Gentile contacted Tracey; Tracey and SueSwamp made a deal that covered up LinWad's involvement; SueSwamp sold the transcripts to the NE; and split the cash with Tracey.

IMO LinWad had full knowledge of this transaction from the getgo BUT that is just my opinion. Maybe you can dig and find out the whole story.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Spade

>>IMO LinWad had full knowledge of this transaction from the getgo BUT that is just my opinion. Maybe you can dig and find out the whole story.

Do you think it was also planned that jameson should be the scapegoat?

3. Spade

Spade Member

Jayelles

Scapegoat might be too strong a term since the relationship between LinWad and SueSwamp doesn't appear to have suffered long term damage; but to answer your question: IMO YES!

This was posted at the Swamp in November 2003

Posted by SueSwamp: “Lin made the tapes available to CBS and to Mills and Tracey - they took what they wanted for their programs. I made a copy of the tapes available to AMI - they paid to have it transcribed and they used whatever parts they wanted - - Lin and I didn't have any say in what they cut out......â€

This was posted by me at FFJ in November 2003

“Michael Tracey is writing a column for the Rocky Mountain News on “ethics†in the media….proving once again that the Peter Principle (In a hierarchy, people tend to rise to their level of incompetence)…is as valid today as it was 30 years ago.

This is the same Michael Tracey who produced two pro-Ramsey infomercials that he has profited from and now it looks to me that he has been able to suck at least another $20,000 out of JonBenet’s corpse. This puts him right at the banquet table with LinWad (who claims he has made more money from the Ramsey case than Darnay has made in his life), Charlie Brennan (who collected $500/week for 2 years from both the Globe and the Star PLUS $$$$ from Schiller PLUS his salary from the Rocky Mountain News), and of course Sue Bennett who received $40,000 for the interview tapes BUT I will bet that she didn’t keep the all the tab cash. IMO it is very likely that she split it with fellow bottom-feeder Michael Tracey. If true, the irony of this is over-whelming. It means that Tracey took the tabs money to produce an anti-tab TV show. Isn’t he the perfect guy to be writing a column on ethcs?â€

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Shoot

I lost a lengthy reply! I hate it when that happens. I'll recap what I wrote:-

Why would Lin Wood want the tapes to be made public - the NE book was a PR nightmare for the Ramseys? Just prior to its publication, portions of the tapes had been shown on programmes which were sympathetic to the Ramseys. The gossip fodder bits were not shown.

As a result of that book, we learned about:-

how nasty John was about Santa
    Raoul
    John's night-time stripteases in the garden
    How John hung around the home of his former mistress after the murder

These stories were the focus of the discussion after the NE book - its publication achieved little more.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Why not? It's called greasing the skids. (Others may call it dirty pool.)
    Can you spell cash :cow: JMH&CPO.

6. Spade

Spade Member

Jayelles

I have also lost several long posts. It has something to do with "cookies". You can protect against this by copying the post to the clipboard prior to clicking Submit Reply. Then if you have to sign in again, you can paste the post directly.

IMO LinWad was concerned that Darnay was going to catch up with him in the contest of who could make the most money from JonBenet's tragic death and OK'd the Tracey/SueSwamp deal. Don't forget that LinWad had set up the "coffee and cookies" interview with Gentile where Patser and Uncle Johnny changed their story about Burke.

7. Misty4

Misty4 Member

I agree that this 40K deal was engineered by Wood and Bennett. Bennett took the fall and although Wood still deals with her, it was a good opportunity for the Ramseys to say adios to her and they did. Given their (Ramseys) long-term plans (which we now know) for John to enter a political forum, their association with Bennett was not conducive with positive publicity.

I've always felt that Darnay was a double agent. On the surface it seemed as though he fought against the Rameys, but all of his lawsuits failed miserably and perhaps this was planned.

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

IMO, it will all come out in the wash. Patience is a great virtue, and thanks to those who care enough to expose the evil doers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice