New Boulder Pictures/A big THANK YOU to the Boulder Four. Job Well Done

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 2, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I have merged all the threads that contained pictures from Boulder

Strong. Graceful. Compelling.

Those are just some of the words to describe Colorado BaBe, River Rat, Voyager and Zoomama.

They not only worked their butts off but they were splended and incredible as representitives of FFJ. The people of Boulder loved them.

If only you all could have been there. Words can't describe this trip.

The most important thing. JonBenet Ramsey and her case was thrust into the local limelight again. Big time.

From my heart I want to thank these women for stopping their lives to help a little girl they never knew.

I believe in my heart we had a guardian angel with us.

We will have updated pictures from the "Hell Hole" and more information as the week goes on.

One final thing. Thanks to all of you for supporting the petition. I am leaving it up. Our fight is not over. In fact I would say it has just begun.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2004
  2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

If any one of you mentions a mysterious woman...

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Free.....

What about Kool-Aide?!

RR

P.S. snow sucks
    :sunny:

P.S.S. Now Tricia - we were mere back-up singers for your beautiful medley. Baby - Take a Bow.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey it was a group effort all around. From the ladies who went to the members who stayed behind. :grouphug:

Here is the Hell Hole.

They have added a fence and rocks. Plus ivy on the front.

Attached Files:

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hi, Tricia. Welcome back.

The Hellhole looks even spookier now than it did when JonBenet was murdered.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

To out Boulder entourage, you are courageous women with good hearts. You are the true definition of honorable women, and we are all so proud of you. I know some of your Boulder escapades will remain confidential to protect the innocent, heh; suffice to say I wish I could have been there to greet the people you greeted and share fellowship with all of you. You have done something so meaningful; only time will tell how important this mission was.

Well done, my friends. Next time, I'm going with you. Sparky's going, too, if I have to blindfold her, drug her, and carry her on a plane.

7. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Yeah, what WY said.... :)

Congratulations ladies, all of you !! :bowdown:

I would have posted earlier but I couldn't find my password. Actually I figured that the evil Tricia had discontinued my account so I fixed her butt and requested a new password. So there, Tricia !!

Anyway I can't want for pictures and stories so BRING EM ON Ladies !!

ACandyRose
    www.acandyrose.com

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Speaking of Pictures

Fresh in from Voyager...

Denver International Airport where we all arrived, excited to see each other and ready to go! It is absolutely huge and beautiful.....

Attached Files:

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

FFJ Gang gathered around Tricia's Lap Top looking for news online and reading FFJ posts...

Attached Files:

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Tricia with her everpresent lap top and printer, preparing for the interview at the Governor's office and the petition presentation.....

Attached Files:

11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Oh my what a little sleep will do!

Good Morning to everyone. I just wanted to point out on the hell-hole pix to notice that the driveway isn't there any more. The iron fence has a locked gate right where that was. They have cement stamped with a block design and a step or two there now. Even the curved front walkway isn't there. Remember that was where the candy canes were. That curved walkway was dug up and just some thin grass is there. And of course there are big trees and shrubs there now too. All of this I'm sure, was done to disguise the house a bit. In the snow River Rat went over to a large rock out in front and left the initials FFJ in the snow on that rock. She is a brave one. I was such a scardy cat all the time she was out there close to the property. Oh well. We kept repeating the bail number that Moab gave us, 1-800-FFJ -BAIL. Then it seemed OK! You think I'm kidding.l

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Here is who's who

In the pix with us around the bed looking at you guys on the forum are Tricia lying on the pillow, me Zoomama sitting in the chair with the lampshade near my head. Well at least in this picutre it wasn't on my head! At the foot of the bed is RR on the left and Colorado Babe on the right. I think that night Voyager had already gone to bed.

Thanks Moab for posting these pix. I'll keep 'splaining them if you keep posting them.

13. Watching You

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks for your help Zoomama...keep the captions coming!

Voyager met a handsome Guy on the patio at Star Bucks.....

Attached Files:

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Unfortunately Voyager had to give him back when CO Babe showed up..... CO Babe, Little CO Babe, and MR. BABE !

Attached Files:

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

The FFJ Crew at Starbucks....Tricia had collapsed for a nap, and the rest of us headed over to Starbucks for a double hit of Java....

Attached Files:

17. Watching You

Colorado Babe! You chithead! You've been holding out on WY. :)

What a gorgeous family you've got. Yeh, hubby's not bad at all, LOL.

You are all so beautiful. It makes me wish more than ever that I'd been there. Damn.

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

This is of Tricia, RR, and Zoom at Pasta Jay's More Italian?!!

Attached Files:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

At. the injustice center....Notice the sign! We think that this is what is left of the JBR Case Files ( in the dumpster)....But of course, Kennan and Associates (including our lovable Lou) are working rirelessly to eliminate the suspects and to sort it all out....meanwhile "Absolutely NO Public Access".....

Attached Files:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

We wanted to visit Keenan but she wasn't there on a Saturday....Lucky for her not to be there when the :(:(:(:(:( Slap Express arrived huh? There were those among us who were in favor of marching in and asking for her resignation there and then..... :) "Make My Day!"

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice